Author Topic: More Catholicism Exposed  (Read 2953 times)

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
  • Belief: Christian
More Catholicism Exposed
« on: December 25, 2019, 03:57:57 AM »
I was having a scroll through the usual Youtube offerings and I happened to see this so I thought I would post here about it.  The title says it all.

I haven't watched the video and I won't watch it because I can't stand the sight or the sound of the voice of this evil person and the falsehood that is constantly pushing to the world.  Hence I will fully understand if anyone is unhappy about me posting a link to something I haven't seen.

2 days ago
Pope Says to NEVER Try to Convert Unbelievers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTFIE7Nbf_4

Some of it may be useful for the future revised teaching on Roman Catholicim though.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: More Catholicism Exposed
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2019, 12:07:04 PM »
When I go through my new teaching on Catholicism, I'll show that Catholics are not even supposed to debate religious subjects with others if they are not first approved by a local bishop to speak publically on the subject. And yet, I have Catholics write me every now and again these hateful letters thinking they are going to debate and/or convert me. It shows that they do not understand the religion they claim to uphold.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2019, 01:05:08 PM »
This video is put out by Living Waters. The guy speaking is not Ray Comfort, though; this guy has a British accent. He briefly goes over what the pope said and what Catholics believe, then spends the rest of the time talking to three college-age kids about the gospel, though he doesn't quite have the right idea about repentance, either.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2019, 04:12:01 PM »
When I go through my new teaching on Catholicism, I'll show that Catholics are not even supposed to debate religious subjects with others if they are not first approved by a local bishop to speak publically on the subject. And yet, I have Catholics write me every now and again these hateful letters thinking they are going to debate and/or convert me. It shows that they do not understand the religion they claim to uphold.

My error in that case in not realizing that it wasn't the "pope" talking.  Interesting in what Chris wrote though that "Catholics are not even supposed to debate religious subjects with others if they are not first approved by a local bishop to speak publically on the subject". Knowing that might be useful when attempting to get through to Catholics.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2019, 04:54:56 PM »
I mention it briefly at the end of chapter 2:
https://www.creationliberty.com/articles/religioncatholic.php#2
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Bouche

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2020, 03:04:26 PM »
a scroll through through you tube?

please explain to me as i dont get it

my point is to get your objective in the first place

as a christian i stopped talking to all people

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2020, 04:59:27 PM »
I do not know about all catholic but here most of them will agree with you on lot of stuff but then go back to there ways. I been here now for over 2 years and seem not got anything done. Many will sit with you and listen but they can't hear. If some were to be honest with you they will tell you why they do not want to turn from catholic. Because it is fun with so many festivals.

MeganIA

• BANNED
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 30
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Megan
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2020, 10:19:14 PM »
The RCC is going inter-faith, or has been all along.

This is just my opinion, but it seems they are on a path to rebuild the empire. It makes a lot of sense why they are not supposed to debate religious matters unless approved by the church. Either so they don't get the truth or sow discord with another religion that recognizes the popes authority.
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2020, 01:19:48 AM »
You are absolutely right. The Catholic Church started out by bringing all the pagan religions under one umbrella, and that's exactly what they're doing now with all the so-called 'Christian' flavours. But yes, I do believe they're gearing up for the one-world religion, just as the globalists are pushing for a one-world government.