Author Topic: Hovindite Whining #01  (Read 6228 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 449
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Hovindite Whining #01
« on: June 07, 2020, 12:13:05 PM »

AARON WRITING FROM DINOSAUR ADVENTURE LAND IN ALABAMA:

You should call or email Kent Hovind and schedule a time to discuss your accusations against him. It would probably be the best thing for you and your "ministry" to do before you die or survive long enough to see Jesus's return. I'm telling you this because I care for you and I don't believe you are remotely close to being a devout born again Christian. Just an observation I discerned. I hope you do the right thing and get right with Lord Jesus by getting right with Kent Hovind!

You should call or email Kent Hovind and schedule a time to discuss your accusations against him.
There is no need because the Bible gives us instruction on these matters. I do not know if you have interest in the Word of God or not, but would you like me to explain to you the Scripture to help you understand? Although, the strange thing is that I provided that Scripture and explanations in my book, so did you read it? What specifically in my book did you find to be incorrect?

It would probably be the best thing for you and your "ministry" to do before you die or survive long enough to see Jesus's return.
It would probably be the best thing for you to READ the book before answering it.
He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.
-Pro 18:13

I'm telling you this because I care for you and I don't believe you are remotely close to being a devout born again Christian.
It's very hard to judge righteous judgment by only reading the title of the book.
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
-John 7:24

I'm telling you this because I care about you, and you have not yet provided any evidence to me that you are remotely close to being a devout born again Christian.

Just an observation I discerned.
As a devout Hovindite, I am somewhat surprised that you do not understand the definition of "observation." What you just wrote were your feelings and opinions, not observation, and so it's important to discern between those two things, otherwise, it is very easy to be deceived by men like Kent. I want to be clear about this so you do not waste your time: I do not care about your personal feelings and opinions; I care about the truth. I have presented the facts to protect the church from men (like Kent) who seek their own gain.
Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.
-Isa 56:11

If you do not want to read those facts and take heed those warnings, that is your business, but if you choose to lie and tell people that you have made observations, then you will be held accountable for those things:
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
-Mat 12:36

I hope you do the right thing and get right with Lord Jesus by getting right with Kent Hovind! 
Wow. Can you not see how far removed you are from the Word of God right now? You just made "getting right with Kent" the equivalent to "getting right with Christ." There is no verse in Scripture that says "If thou shalt yoke together with Kent Hovind, thou shalt be saved." Kent Hovind is NOT the way, the truth, and the life.
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
-John 14:6

You are literally putting Kent on the same level as Christ in your mind and your words, and that is exactly what all religious cults do. Fear God and depart from evil.
For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.
-Isa 66:2

After reading all your vague accusations and self-righteous words, it is clear to me that you are a student of Kent Hovind. It's sad, and I want to help you, but I cannot make anyone read or listen.
Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
-Gal 4:16

You can say whatever you want about me; that's fine, I'm used to that. If the Holy Spirit ever opens your eyes to what is going on behind the scenes, you can always come back and talk with me if you want, but for the sake of you and the others at DAL, please read the book.

Interesting. So I have discerned correctly. You definitely are not a Christian. You're working for satans kingdom and have rotten fruit if any. Satan also uses scripture to deceive people like you are. Very manipulative and self righteous you are. Nice try buddy. You've been warned. And since you will not work with love or understanding I will be sure to warn people about your name, who you are, and your "ministry". Have a great day. Better repent and get right with Jesus because you certainly are not saved. Again, you've been warned. What you do with this message is up to you. I will not open any further emails from you until I hear or see evidence that you have repented and made amends with Dr. Kent Hovind. God speed!

END OF DISCUSSION

I am not writing him back because he did not say anything new. He just repeated himself, and was also repeating back things I said to him in a childish manner of "I know you are, but what am I?" One of the important things I want to point out is that he never answered my question about what in the book he found to be incorrect, and that is because he never read it, and the Bible says in Proverbs 18:13 (as I quoted in the article) that Aaron is foolish and should be ashamed of himself.

Aaron's final words also show us that he does not understand Scripture either, which is, sadly, a common factor among those who volunteer for Kent and DAL. Aaron stated clearly that he believes I am a false teacher because he believes I am not a Christian, and he also believes that I work for Satan, but then he said, "God speed!" The problem is that, in his hypocrisy, this makes him guilty of the same things he is accusing me of doing because, according to Scripture, he is not supposed to wish me God speed:

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
-2Jo 1:9-11
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
Re: Hovindite Whining #01
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2020, 02:01:23 PM »
I actually believe he did not even read your response but merely skimmed it or not even that. It kinda shows with the tone in his response.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

Shannon

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: 14
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Shannon
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2020, 08:40:50 PM »
Aaron: I hope you do the right thing and get right with Lord Jesus by getting right with Kent Hovind! 
Chris: Wow. Can you not see how far removed you are from the Word of God right now? You just made "getting right with Kent" the equivalent to "getting right with Christ." There is no verse in Scripture that says "If thou shalt yoke together with Kent Hovind, thou shalt be saved." Kent Hovind is NOT the way, the truth, and the life.

Chris: That was my exact thought too when I read what Aaron sent you (that he was making getting right with Kent equivalent to getting right with Christ). It is very obvious Aaron did not read any of the book (likely only read the title and got defensive, which led to him writing to you).

I am currently on chapter 7 "Wolves in Costume: Kent Hovind" and the evidence against Kent is so clear from the beginning. He is very manipulative, twists scriptures, is constantly lying, has no regard for safety (or the lives of others at DAL), teaches false doctrines, and so on. Even if someone only had time to read one chapter, there is plenty of evidence to show the real Kent Hovind (not the guy behind the camera, but the manipulative liar that he is).

Kent's own ministry used to be 2Peter3.com, but yet he purposely avoids quoting the last portion of 2 Peter 3:9 (leaving out repentance).
Wolves in Costume: Kent Hovind: Kent knows there is a contradiction between what he is teaching and what the Bible says, which is why he does not finish quoting 2 Peter 3:9. Therefore, I can confidently say that Kent does NOT believe the Lord Jesus Christ on the doctrine of repentance, nor does he trust what 2 Peter 3 says.

I'm praying this book opens the eyes of those following after Kent and that the Lord Jesus Christ would be longsuffering with Kent and bring him to repentance and faith before it is too late. 

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2020, 01:21:08 AM »
I can't believe how brainwashed this guy is! Forgive me for being crass, but my first thought was that it's hard to see when you've got your head so far up someone else's behind...

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2020, 03:57:29 PM »
I can't believe how brainwashed this guy is! Forgive me for being crass, but my first thought was that it's hard to see when you've got your head so far up someone else's behind...

It's sad to see how brainwashed the whole world is!  The false Christians are no different than the world because they are of the world and don't live in fear and trembling at the word of God.  They usually don't read or study the word of God other than cherry picking bits that suits them to be mangled into saying what they want it to say.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2020, 04:19:59 PM »
This guy is downright blasphemous, though, when he puts Kent Hovind on the same level as Jesus Christ.

Shannon

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: 14
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Shannon
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2020, 04:45:27 PM »
Jeanne, I don't know what that guy was thinking when he wrote that!

I agree Kevin, very sad! So many people follow after "pastors" and claim to be born again, when they are false converts repeating everything they have learned (never searching the scriptures to see if the things are so). Instead they put their faith in man and assume if someone has the title of "pastor" that that person is led by the Holy Spirit.

Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2020, 08:30:07 AM »
I just had to add in here, after our discussion on this on Sunday. . . Jeanne, I nearly spit water all over the screen when I saw your comment!  :D

Everyone has such good comments.  I don't feel the need to repeat them. I thought many of the same things.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

DaveBuzulak

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2020, 12:37:36 PM »
Thanks Bro. Johnson for you respectful and intelligent replies. I wish all this were not true. I had to face facts. This isn't the first time either. It doesn't get easier either. I debated Robert Baty, Kent's IRS nemesis. You know what? That guy was RIGHT about 2 things: Kent's IRS troubles & (and this is so embarrassing) his relations to his "jailbird girlfriend." And this was years ago before most people knew a thing. Unbelievable. Simply unbelievable. Anyways thanks again Bro. Johnson.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 134
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2020, 02:06:29 PM »
Everytime I look at the title of this thread I think:
"Hovindite Whining 101"  :D

Now I am looking forward to:
"Hovindite Whining 102"  8)

I also noticed that Chris numbered it #01 and not just #1.
I assume there is much more to come.

I'd be concerned if he'd numbered it #001.  ;)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 02:12:03 PM by Kenneth Winslow »
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 449
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2020, 02:58:29 PM »
I have not received anymore yet, but I have gotten letters every now and again from dedicated fans of all the Wolves in Costume I've written about. The letters will come with time. I'll just wait.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2020, 10:53:32 AM »
It's good to see you here, David. I hope you'll post an introduction soon so that the rest of the group can get to know you a bit better.

I'm sorry that all this news about Kent Hovind came as such a shock to you, but I guess that proves again what the prophet said:

Jeremiah 17:5 Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man,and maketh flesh his arm,and whose heart departeth from the Lord.

I'm glad you have an open enough mind to accept it, though, which is more than can be said for a lot of people, as you well know.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 11:07:50 AM by Jeanne »