Author Topic: (FAQ) Instructions to Help Users Join the Forum  (Read 2108 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 449
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(FAQ) Instructions to Help Users Join the Forum
« on: June 22, 2020, 03:22:18 PM »
There are people who have written me who are less tech-savvy than others. I have created a website FAQ to help people with step-by-step instructions with images to register on the forum in case they are having trouble.
http://creationliberty.com/faq.php#joinforum

I need to add one comment: If there is anyone out there that cannot follow or understand these instructions, I cannot help you. Registering for the forum is not much different than registering for an email or Facebook account, and a lot of people have those. This is just part of basic internet culture and understanding, and if you want to be on the internet, these are foundational things you need to learn. If you are unable to understand it, I'm sorry, but you may have to go elsewhere at this point because I cannot help any further than this.

If anyone out there has any limitations with the English language or computer understanding, then I pray the Lord Jesus Christ would provide for you the things you need wherever you are around the world, but at this point, there is simply nothing else we can do. I hope that helps.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 03:24:19 PM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18