Author Topic: Brian Moonan's New Radio Station  (Read 3021 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 449
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Brian Moonan's New Radio Station
« on: February 21, 2018, 02:34:26 PM »
Brian Moonan started a new internet radio station. I thought some of you might be interested. As I'm posting this, he's only got two episodes, but I firmly believe Brian is family in Christ together with us, so you can check out what he's got if you'd like. As a note, I'm not endorsing everything Brian says and teaches (e.g. he still uses the cross symbol on stuff he makes, which is pagan - I understand); I'm just letting you guys know his radio station exists, and I'll probably listen to some of it too.

TRUTH DEALER RADIO
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

stevesams

• BANNED
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 18
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Steve
Re: Brian Moonan's New Radio Station
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 10:34:59 PM »
I have been listening to Brian for several months.  I found him by searching "idol worship" on you tube. I think he is a very humble man and his doctrine appears to be sound.  I would encourage anyone to listen to him.

davehenry

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 12:06:27 PM »
Amen! i've been listening to Brian for quite some time and have gleened quite a bit".

hidals

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 12:43:58 PM »
I agree, Brian has some really good content on his youtube channel. I am subscribed and get the notifications whenever new video's are posted. Thanks!

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 449
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 11:25:16 AM »
From what I've seen, Brian isn't updating his site. Last I checked in October, the last episode he updated on his site was from spring of 2018. According to "blogtalkradio," if you check his account there, he has some updated teachings.. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/kjv-prepper
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18