Author Topic: The Little Things  (Read 1833 times)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 134
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
  • Belief: Christian
The Little Things
« on: December 23, 2019, 09:55:49 PM »
This time of year I get pretty annoyed with the paganism and witchcraft being celebrated all around.
Now, I can't go around and tear down all the wicked decorations I see, but, as a letter carrier I am required to "cancel" any stamps that haven't been already canceled by the time I get them.  I do enjoy doing that this time of year.  :D :D :D
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 09:58:07 PM by Kenneth Winslow »
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Caleb

• CLE Church Members
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 16
  • Romans 1
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
  • Belief: Christian
Re: The Little Things
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2020, 12:31:38 PM »
I know what you mean.  I got tired of hearing almost everyone at work saying, "Merry Christmas."  It's funny how people will get offended by the things I say to them in regards to our heavenly Father but they don't stop to think about how saying "merry Christmas" offends me, in which they don't want to understand why it offends me.  Granted, I respect their freedom of speech and that's why I tell them I don't celebrate Christmas when they say that to me.  But I wish people would realize how hypocritical they are when they tattle on me for getting offended by what I've said just to get me in trouble or to shut me down.