Author Topic: (BOOK) Christmas: Rejecting Jesus  (Read 974 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 451
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(BOOK) Christmas: Rejecting Jesus
« on: November 24, 2021, 10:02:35 AM »
Christmas: Rejecting Jesus

I have rewritten this article into a 12-chapter book. I have done a lot of revision and correction in this, so it should now be about as accurate as I can make it.

This book covers every angle, including the origin, traditions, practices, philosophies, and false doctrines surrounding the Christmas celebration, and proves from Scripture that those who practice the Christmas traditions are participating in idolatry, whether churchgoers want to admit it or not.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 10:29:43 AM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

samprice716

Re: (BOOK) Christmas: Rejecting Jesus
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 11:13:19 PM »
Thank you for updating the Christmas article. It is very well researched and I appreciate that. By chance is there an audio to go along with it? I found only the first part on YouTube but not the rest. The audios are super helpful when I want to multitask and to do other things around the house. If not.. totally fine.

Anyway I wanted to testify to some of the information you wrote specifically about “Sinterklass”. I lived in the Netherlands for 5 years. The home of “Sinterklass” as you know. And he is still a rather gigantic event. And I mean it when I say gigantic because everyone celebrates it. But know also that the Netherlands is quite small and you can drive end to end in give or take.. 4 hours. And also the Dutch are very much Catholic. Anyway…  every year they have someone dress up as a “Sinterklass” look a like. And because the Netherlands towns/cities consist of a lot of canals. He literally comes on this huge boat with all his little “Zwarte (the dutch word for the color black) Piets” which are his helpers. Now the “Piets” are adults as well. As you know “Sinterklass” comes from Spain. So he comes in all around the country docking his boat at different ports. And then I guess he gets out in a white horse. And trots around to see all the children. As you can see a BIG event. I have seen pictures and video but never wanted to go see in person. Anyway his helpers are very similar to elves. I don’t know if you know about that. But they are very demonic in nature and also have been accused of being racist as well. Many of the children and adults paint their faces black in honor of him. It was such a popular event… so much so that the Americans that were also stationed there with us participated in it as well with their children. The Lord has revealed a lot of the evils of the European culture since living there. Anyway I had mentioned I worked in childcare. So while overseas I nannied for a Dutch family. And I met a lot of people through them. I once had a discussion with a father who told me how horrific “Sinterklass” actually used to be. He explained to me in graphic detail what they used to do to the children. I will leave that part out. But it’s very similar to the German “Krampus”. I guess over the years the modern Europeans started complaining about the violence and trying to “fluff it up” to make it more nice so they cut out a lot of the story. Doesn’t suprise me.

I also had a German friend who told me stories about her experiences with being told about “Krampus” at Christmas time. She said she was horrified about the whole thing but yet still laughed when reflecting back. And the celebrations they have for him are still very much ongoing. So to anyone reading this please know that this is real!!!

Anyway thanks again for the content.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 451
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 11:20:51 PM »
I rewrote the article into a full length book. The old audio files are outdated now. There will be a new audio teaching on this when I get to that point in the weekly teachings, but it will probably be 2-3 years from now at this rate.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

samprice716

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2021, 01:44:55 PM »
Sorry, I realized I misunderstood you when I said..

Thank you for updating the Christmas article.

I see now that you made it into a book. Thanks. Also I understand. I'm sure it takes endless hours of research, writing and revision.

Pilgrim Mike

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 8
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Micheal
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2021, 09:26:54 AM »
Thank you very much. I'll post it on my facebook page once I'm out of facebook jail starting tomorrow. :D. It's difficult dealing with family regarding this topic and many more but fighting the good fight is very much worth it.