Author Topic: (ARTICLE) Hell Is Real And Many People Are Going There  (Read 535 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 451
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(ARTICLE) Hell Is Real And Many People Are Going There
« on: January 28, 2022, 02:03:28 PM »
I have rewritten this again, and added in a lot more information. This time around, I included information on "hell visions" since I have had enough of people sending me emails and books on the subject. The "hell vision" false prophets are simply trying to make money and get viewers through sensationalism, and everyone of them I have investigated teaches a wide variety of heresies on top of it.

http://www.creationliberty.com/articles/hell.php

The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
  • Belief: Christian
Re: (ARTICLE) Hell Is Real And Many People Are Going There
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2022, 10:46:16 PM »
This is one of your most important articles, along with "Is Repentance part of Salvation?", "501c3: The Devils Church", and the other "The Biblical Understanding of ..." series. Especially to a novice like me, I haven't posted a lot recently because I was ashamed to talk to all of you. I have been rereading your articles, and I want to thank you for writing them. I have tried to give/ show them to people who could listen like my family. I still remember reading this when it first came out, I was crying because of how convicted I was. I have recently tried to read the Bible more thoroughly. I want to thank all of you for being honest with me.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 10:48:22 PM by Zoologistkid »
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?