Author Topic: Spreading Superstitions About 501c3  (Read 5414 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 449
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Spreading Superstitions About 501c3
« on: October 24, 2019, 10:14:50 AM »

DAVE FROM UTAH:

Mark Taylor's 501C3 Decoded Number of the Beast (Government Ruled =501C3 = (5+1 = 6 C+3 = 6) = 66 The mark of the Beast in 501C3 Churches... Rev. 13:18: Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is 666. (Probably, Nero, Roman Government ruling the Church and mark of the Beast).

First of all, you need to get a real Bible. Those new-age versions are not going to help you very much because they are watered down versions that come from corrupt manuscripts.
Why I Use The King James Bible

Secondly, our church does not follow your superstitious numbers games. I just want to be straight-forward with you so you understand that we are sanctified from your conspiracy so-called "ministries" out there, and we are not yoked together with you; that way, we don't waste each others' time. The Bible has 66 books, so are you going to call the Word of God the mark of the Beast too? That's superstitious nonsense from those who live in fear instead of faith.
Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.
-Acts 17:22

And finally, I don't support Mark Taylor. He wrote me a few years ago and asked if he could use the information in my 501c3 teaching (which I said anyone was welcome to do), so where do you think Mark Taylor learned about this subject?

Here's a far more important issue you need to understand:
Why Millions of Believers on Jesus Are Going to Hell

END OF EXCHANGE

I have received a number of letters that have similar such nonsense in them, and a number of them keep bringing up Mark Taylor. This might be a subject I'll have to cover in a different thread, but to the point of this email, Mark Taylor is a guy that has picked up some popularity over the past few years with his so-called "Trump Prophecies," and he did email me in Apr 2016, requesting to use the information in the book I wrote on 501c3. I don't know if he referenced my materials in his book or not, but he might have, which explains why I'm getting lunatic letters like this, and I'm wondering if I am going to have to do a short teaching on Mark Taylor; I don't know yet, but I do know that I want to send a clear message to people like this that they speak in ignorance and we are not on the same side, in hopes that they might one day see the truth of the Word of God. Please do not post extended information on Mark Taylor in this thread; I'll make another post later on that topic if you want to talk about it (and I'll post the letter he sent me in that other thread too if you want to see it).
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Spreading Superstitions About 501c3
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 11:59:56 AM »
If you want to discuss Mark Taylor, go to this thread:
http://www.creationliberty.com/forum/index.php?topic=895.0
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 05:06:28 PM »
So David did this math on 501c3 and say it is mark of the beast. But if he only got to 66 what about the other 6? It seems his mathematical caculation is off by 600. And what about the 0 in 501c3?

I think I can push 501c3 to come up with 666. You can do this with just about any number

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2019, 05:51:42 PM »
Well, the Roman numeral C is 100. So if that was the case, and you added up all the digits, it would be 109. Again, it's silly superstitions from followers of a false prophet.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 134
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2019, 10:08:07 PM »
I wonder if any of these guys believed that Ronald Wilson Reagan was the Antichrist.  ::)
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2019, 11:19:58 PM »
Probably; they've done it with at least the last three presidents... I don't know where they come up with the audacity to think the Antichrist is going to be American, though. It's more likely to be the Pope (any Pope, not just the one they have now) than any POTUS, but I can't say that's who it's going to be, either.

Suelong88

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2019, 11:39:23 AM »
Isn't numerology witchcraft and divination?  Why would any true Christian care about this superstitious nonsense?

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2019, 06:24:04 PM »
Isn't numerology witchcraft and divination?  Why would any true Christian care about this superstitious nonsense?

Normally numerology stuff is a load of rubbish.  The reason they feel justified doing it this time is because of what is written in Revelation.

Revelation 13 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

When the time comes, and it may even still be decades or more away, then it will be quite apparent who the man who is written of will be. 
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)