Author Topic: Unfaithful Conspiracist Denies Bible in Pointless Letter  (Read 3367 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 449
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Unfaithful Conspiracist Denies Bible in Pointless Letter
« on: March 03, 2020, 01:30:57 AM »
I did not respond to this person, but I wanted to publish this for two reasons:
1. I wanted you all to see what type of emails I do not respond to. It is rare for me to not respond to a letter, but this qualifies as something to ignore.
2. I wanted you all to see how extreme some of these people are, and that I occasionally receive these types of letters, but no one knows about it.

COREY FROM WISCONSIN:

the chtuches should be payiing both property and taxes on there salerys. the mega chruch movement has taken over my area in the waukesha county area. these men are mainly freemasons and own other business like mcdonalds stores that they used to fininace these chruches i found out. they also are not open to other faiths in my area like musllums and buddism and other spirutal ways. the bible was written by man and is being pushed down our thoats and every master mason has to swear a blood oath over a king james bible despite him only seeing the bible as symboic and alogorigcal of sun worship of the winter solstice.

END OF LETTER

As you can probably see for yourself, there was no purpose in me responding to this man. What good would it do? Were there any questions in it? Was he pointing to a particular teaching that I have and wanted to discuss something with me? Was he looking for a Christian just to talk to? No one knows because he never makes that clear.

Just imagine for a moment that, while you are out grocery shopping, a man approaches you, says, "Hi, my name is Corey," and before any other words are exchanged, he says, "The Bible was written by man and is being pushed down our throats and every master mason has to swear a blood oath over a King James Bible!" Likely you would take a defensive posture, seek to get away from this man, and/or call the police because you have no idea what crazy thing he is going to say or do next because people do not act that way under normal circumstances.

This man could be demonically possessed for all I know. I have no idea what he believes, I have no idea why he wrote me, and I have no interest in responding to people who write scattered nonsense and compile it into a poorly written letter that is almost incomprehensible in its thought process.

I can understand spelling errors, as I make my own, but these are beyond errors; it looks more like he gets bored in the middle of typing a sentence, falls asleep, and hits his head on the keyboard, which wakes him back up and he keeps writing. If that is the case, then the reason for it may be a medical condition, and if so, we should pray that God would heal this man of his narcolepsy.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 02:24:52 PM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
Re: Unfaithful Conspiracist Denies Bible in Pointless Letter
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2020, 04:08:36 PM »
It doesn't sound like this man is even claiming to be a Christian, since he doesn't believe the Bible and seems to be critical of the fact that 'Christian' churches are not open to other faiths...

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2020, 04:43:15 PM »
Even if the "churches" were open to other believe, what would be the point for a ooo say a muslim going to a Christian church? This is like saying mcdonalds needs to invite burger King in to there business meetings.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 449
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2020, 04:53:57 PM »
All valid points so far, but again, there is no point in telling him these things because he did not write to have a discussion, nor to learn anything.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 134
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2020, 06:13:17 PM »
When I see someone throwing this mishmash of ideas at you it makes me think of an impatient man who throws all of his LURES into the lake, all at once, hoping to catch a fish.
He seems like another person that just wants to BAIT you into wasting your time with things that you've already covered or don't matter.
But instead of trying to LURE you in with a specific topic or doctrine in order to HOOK you into spending a bunch of time refuting his claims and defending your own, he just throws out everything, all at once, hoping that you will BITE on something and flop around on it for a while.
But, the wise fish, with a few scars in his lip, just shakes his head, swims away and goes back to doing the things that are important.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

MeganIA

• BANNED
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 30
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Megan
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2020, 10:15:02 PM »
This looks more like a comment that would be found on YouTube. I wonder if he watched one of your videos, responded via the contact link, and then did not understand you would have no idea which video he had watched unless he mentioned it. None of this makes any logical sense.
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.