Author Topic: Pastor and Found of "Christian Rock Festival" Sentenced to 18 Years  (Read 1483 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 449
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
David Buzulak sent this to me a few days ago. A pastor who founded the Christian Rock Festival was sentenced to 18 years in prison for multiple counts of sexual assault against minors. He's already 75 years old, so he will most likely serve out the rest of his life in jail because he was given no chance for parole.
https://www.pennlive.com/nation-world/2018/07/christian_rock_festival_founde.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=pennlive_sf
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
Re: Pastor and Found of "Christian Rock Festival" Sentenced to 18 Years
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 02:11:17 PM »
I saw this on David's site. I'm not surprised. I've heard some pretty nasty stories about people like Kenneth Copeland and other high-level preachers being involved in satanic ritual abuse, too. Billy Graham was another one, though I couldn't tell you for certain whether any of these stories are true or not. Again, it wouldn't surprise me if they were. We know it's prevalent in the Catholic Church.