Author Topic: It's Flu Season 😷  (Read 9148 times)

samualyoder

Re: It's Flu Season 😷
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2020, 10:57:00 AM »
I just tell my doc no and if they ask why I reply I've never been vaccanted since childhood why start now.
I believe it is scare tactic, if they wnat to shot chemicals in us they first have to generate a fear in us so that we agree to let them inject us.
So far in my 69 years, I've never caught the virus they tried to scare us into getting the shot for.
Next thing you know they will herd us into a stadium in our local area and tell us we won't be able to buy or sell if we don't get whatever the government is handing out or telling us what we need.

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
  • Belief: Christian
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2020, 10:29:48 AM »
Sadly, Sam and Jake have needed to see a doctor recently, the first times in many, many years.  I am constantly advocating against further vaccines!  I look at the doctor and say "That is your opinion, but I am the one who has had to deal with it and my boys have barely been sick a day since we stopped, so NO THANK YOU!"  They leave me alone after that.  Jake will not need to go back unless he were to be sick enough I can't treat him at home.  Sam will need surgery, so it is going to be a long road until he can get through therapy afterward.

It astounds me the people that won't take tamaflu, but go get the flu shot instead!!! They simply don't want to see what it does to them.  They have symptoms from the poison and go get more poison to try to get rid of the symptoms.  It is awful.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

madonnajean

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: 3
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Madonna
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2020, 10:29:21 PM »
It is so nice that there are other out there that won't take these vaccines. I've seen to many side effects from love ones who got the flu shot. On the local news a 11 year boy die of the flu and they were scaring the public to get their flu shot; come to find out the boy did get a flu shot 2 months before. The world is gone mad.

MeganIA

• BANNED
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 30
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Megan
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2020, 08:55:34 PM »
I normally reject the flu shot without any questioning from the doctors. However, that completely changed when I was pregnant. At the time, the only knowledge I had of vaccines is what I was taught in my medical microbiology course in college. Needless to say, I used to be very provax.

The flu shot and Tdap are pushed to the extremes for pregnant women on the basis that it gives antibodies to the baby. I had only recently came to Christ at the time, but knew there was something wrong with getting them while pregnant. The scientific articles only showed a negligible benefit from in utero vaccines, so I politely declined them on that basis and told the doctors that. They did not like that and tried to use intimidation on me to change my mind on multiple visits. I consented to getting the tdap after delivery, so that had eased tensions.

It was not until the very last under 2 year old shot for my daughter that I finally realized the truth of them. It grieves me that I made that decision without knowing the truth.
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2020, 09:56:39 AM »
I normally reject the flu shot without any questioning from the doctors. However, that completely changed when I was pregnant. At the time, the only knowledge I had of vaccines is what I was taught in my medical microbiology course in college. Needless to say, I used to be very provax.

The flu shot and Tdap are pushed to the extremes for pregnant women on the basis that it gives antibodies to the baby. I had only recently came to Christ at the time, but knew there was something wrong with getting them while pregnant. The scientific articles only showed a negligible benefit from in utero vaccines, so I politely declined them on that basis and told the doctors that. They did not like that and tried to use intimidation on me to change my mind on multiple visits. I consented to getting the tdap after delivery, so that had eased tensions.

It was not until the very last under 2 year old shot for my daughter that I finally realized the truth of them. It grieves me that I made that decision without knowing the truth.

I "knew" about the vaccines while my boys were getting the shots, but the doctors filled me with such fear.  I stopped all vaccines after the diagnosis of the brain injury.  It has been a long battle.  I am so glad you learned the truth and stopped as well.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13