Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 7899 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 451
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2020, 10:14:41 PM »
I want to make this clear for everyone because I'm not going to let Eric run around this forum deceiving new Christians with his excuses. Eric will not hear, so I will address everyone else reading this, starting with direct quotes from Eric.

ERIC: "I understand how I have caused confusion. I will come up with a structured introduction within the next 48 hours."
http://www.creationliberty.com/forum/index.php?topic=1029.msg8432#msg8432

Thirteen hours later...
ERIC: "I will not be posting another introduction."
http://www.creationliberty.com/forum/index.php?topic=1029.msg8433#msg8433

This is deception because it is a lie.

Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.
-Ecc 5:2
These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
-Pro 6:16
A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies.
-Pro 14:5
Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
-Col 3:9

God Does Not Justify Lies

If Eric had said, "I will consider writing another introduction," and then came back later and said he changed his mind, then there would have been no problem, but he spoke hastily, as he has done in all his posts, not considering his words. A man who speaks in haste, not having a bridle on his tongue, and takes no responsibility for his wrongdoing, has a vain religion that is not of Christ.
If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.
-Jms 1:26

You will notice that Eric, in response to the correction I first posted to him, did NOT have any repentance of his wrongdoing, specifically about his contention with his bombardment of accusations he tried to disguise as questions. He knew what he did, but he did not repent (i.e. having any grief and godly sorrow of wrongdoing); he just said "fair enough," which was a way for him to avoid personal responsibility.

The reason he will not post a new introduction is pride; that's all. And, since Eric believes everything we are telling him is wrong, then, if he is truly of Christ, as he (somewhat) claims to be, then he should sanctify himself from us and be on his way. Thus, I hope Eric departs in peace, that he and his family are blessed by God to be healthy and well-fed, and I hope he has a great day.
Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.
-1Pe 3:9
Cast out the scorner, and contention shall go out; yea, strife and reproach shall cease.
-Pro 22:10
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 10:18:34 PM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

what2do

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: -9
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Eric
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2020, 10:56:24 PM »
Christopher,

How are you reconciling your accusation of me being a liar with the definition of a liar?  Are you claiming that I posted with the intention to deceive? 

Are Christians not allowed to change their mind?

LIA'R, noun [from lie.]

1. A person who knowingly utters falsehood; one who declares to another as a fact what he knows to be not true, and with an intention to deceive him. The uttering of falsehood by mistake, and without an intention to deceive, does not constitute one a liar.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 11:13:03 PM by what2do »

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2020, 11:28:53 PM »
Eric, it's been explained and proven to you already. Repeating yourself over and over will do no good. We have shown you the Scripture, so if you do not like it or agree with it, then go elsewhere. I hope you depart in peace, and have a great day.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

what2do

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2020, 12:34:40 AM »
I reread all of the thread while I did not cry I felt a burden because others took the time to write and share their stories...

Hello everyone.  My name is Eric and I am 44 years old.  I was born in Falls Church, VA and lived there for 38 years.  Shortly after the Lord got me in 2014 I moved to Dallas.  Over the past 6 years, I have lived in Texas, the Philippines, Ohio, and now I live in Missouri.  After returning from the Philippines I decided to go back to school so that I can legally work in foreign countries as an English teacher.  I also started teaching English online to Chinese kids and did that for 20 months and loved it.  I am now within 4 classes of completing my (criminal justice and computer science) and am starting a new job in IT today.  My goal is to be able to get remote work from anywhere in the world or at least be able to teach English to support preaching and teaching the word of God.

I can't say specifically when I came to faith and repentance in the Lord Jesus Christ.  It was an unraveling experience for me.  Going back to 2013 I was frustrated with life.  The best way of describing it is that I was on a hamster wheel.  No matter what I tried it didn't work and I tried everything except for Christianity.  I know now that I was deeply involved in the occult.  I thought believed in God but I was deceived by the god of this world who comes as an angel of light.  I imagined a God that would meet my needs.  In July of 2013, I planned a "soul searching" trip to Nicaragua.  It was delayed 2 times and the 3rd time I left.  Just before taxing the flight attendant said they have a seat for me in first class.  A young girl sat next to me about 16 years old.  We started talking and she said she was going to Nicaragua to preach the Gospel.  Her parents just sold their house in Atlanta and were using the money to do the same.  The 3 or so hour flight went by fast and just after the pilot said we were approaching Managua she asked if she would pray for me.  She asked if I was ever involved in freemasonry and if she could pray for me.  I said ok and all I remember is her saying in the name of Jesus as I was wondering why is she not just saying God...  I know now that she was casting out demons.  She wrote something down, gave me the note, and said you are going to find the truth on this trip.  Upon my arrival at the place, I rented I opened my wallet, pulled out the note, torn it up and put it in the trash.  I was in Nicaragua for 7 weeks or so and when I came back home I felt like I was in quicksand.  I felt worse than when I left and I certainly did not find my purpose as I planned.  Shortly after I was scheduled to attend a weekend seminar, I went, and I remember one of the speakers said you all are fighters if you were drowning you would gasp for every breath of air and I remember thinking no I wouldn't I want to die.  A few days later I saw an acquaintance on facebook and he looked really happy.  I asked him what are you doing...  He said you need to buy this course.  It was a 7 keys to financial success something but it was based on God's word.  It had a landing page with videos one of which displayed Jesus in a way I had never seen Him before.  I bought the course and there were scriptures I had never read before.  Some were amazing and some bothered me as all my friends at the time were doing things that God called abominations in Deu 18.  I completed the course but put it to the side and continued in my coping mechanisms.  My brother's 40th birthday was coming up and our mom planned a surprise birthday party for him at a magic, hypnosis, and mind control show on December 28th, 2013.  We went, I had one small glass of margarita, and I woke up 6 hours after leaving the show in the GWU hospital to the sound of an iv beeping, lights in my room quickly coming on, and a flood of nurses.  I remember seeing the GWU name tag I asked am I dreaming.  She said no you were found unresponsive on Pennsylvania Ave and were rushed here by ambulance - we are questioning whether you were poisoned.  That was never determined, however, apparently, my blood alcohol came back at .3.  I was totally fine when I woke up and upon my discharge, I asked the doctor how one can get a .3 blood alcohol from having just one small glass of margarita (6'3 200lbs) she said well you know peoples bodies respond differently to which I looked her straight in the eyes and said someone tried killing me.  Everyone at the show got home safely but it was just weird.  One of those things that I had so many questions but now I simply believe that the plan was to make it look like I drank too much and ended up in a gutter.  I would not at all be surprised if I wasn't drugged and taken all kinds of places as DC - perhaps freemason rituals given the freemason roots of DC.  Anyway...  I always knew that God has a plan for me and I knew God's angels (hands) protected me.  I find it very interesting that the devil tried taking me out right after God's word had been scattered at me.  The guy who told me to buy that course was like yo the devil tired taking you out and he continued sharing God's word with me and kind of mentored me you could say.  2 months later I was saying that Jesus is my Savior, two months later I wanted to join a church and requested to be baptized.  I got baptized I think May 25th of 2014 so I identified with the death, burial, and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.  My old man was buried with Him praise the Lord and the same Spirit that raised Him from the dead quickened my mortal body.  It was the following week someone prayed for me after service and I needed to walk out because I could tell I was going to break down.  I started driving and I needed to pull off into a side neighborhood and I just broke down.  I believe God gave me a new heart that day.

That is as far as I got this morning...  I may or may not add more...

what2do

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2020, 12:50:01 PM »
Zachary,

You said "Instead you make excuses because of your pride by basically saying that God wont hold you accountable of your word because this is online and the internet didnt exist when the Bible was written so therefore your typed words are not your real words.  Doesnt that seem silly?"

I never said anything you have claimed here as you have taken what I said out of context.  IF I had said it of course it would be silly.  It would also be foolish.  Of course, God sees everything we say in any format - he also knows our intentions for everything we do (unlike men who perceive things the way they want to that supports their assertations).   

IF I am right about this then it seems you and Christopher have attempted to bind heavy burdens upon other shoulders for which they cannot carry and fasley accused me of being a liar. 

It goes without saying IF you all are right then I am a liar.  I am not even close to believing that God forbids mankind from changing their minds and considered anyone who does a liar as you both have me if their intentions were never to deceive (I will study God's word more in this area).  Just remember you all must live by that same standard.  When you say you are making burgers for dinner and it becomes chicken because you learned the kids had burgers last night at little Johnny's house after you said burgers than you are a liar if you make chicken.  Of course it is best to gather all the facts before saying anything and refrain from speaking hastily but no Christian walks in this perfectly.  Now to me (and I could be a lying self-deceived prideful man) no changing your mind even in light of new relevant information is silly but then again the wisdom of God is foolish to man. 

I am sincerely seeking answers to the questions I asked you and I look forward to reading your responses. 

what2do

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2020, 03:05:01 PM »
So there is no confusion I was baptized in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit.  While the word Trinity is nowhere in the Bible the Trinity can be seen in Scripture.  The best example is in the story when Jesus was baptized.  The Son was there, the Holy Spirit as a dove, and the voice of the Father.  An extremely clear picture of the 3 manifestations of God coexisting.  Holy, Holy, Holy...  So many scriptures...  The Spirit of adoption causes hearts to cry Abba Father.  The catholic church got the Trinity right.  When I was in the Philippines Oneness Pentecostals were everywhere and they would say so you are basically catholic because you believe in the Trinity.  That logic is foolish as it is throwing out the baby with the bath water  So the question is who here has leaven?  I know I do because I certainly don't have perfect doctrine and there is no one who does.  According to Christopher it leavens the whole lump and yes that is in Scripture, however, he is taking it to an extreme that God never intended plus he is doing something I THINK I have heard him say not to do which is establishing a doctrine based on one Scripture.  One of the biggest things I ever learned was listen to what people say and watch how they live (something that can't be done online).  It's only a matter of time before they show who they really are.  In my opinion Christopher is teaching in a way that preys upon human susceptibilities and this ends in people realizing they have replaced God with a man.  The way some of you have come to his defense when I have criticized him indicates to me you are defending an idol.

This article is a worthwhile read...

https://william-branham.org/site/blog/20151109_message_mind_control_-_illusion,_abuse,_and_addiction

The signs/indicators I have been seeing in this forum are very "cultic"...  Of course don't automatically believe me.  Search things out on your own. 

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 03:14:22 PM by what2do »

zachshrader

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 21
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Zachary
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2020, 10:11:08 PM »
You changed your response after I replied to you so that it doesnt read what you said before. Now when I read it, it makes it look like I took what you said out of context, but I dont think I did... 

Timothy

• Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 157
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Timothy
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2020, 10:37:39 PM »
What I'm about to say probably won't make any difference but I did want to say something. I want to be patient with Eric and that is why I haven't kicked him already.

Eric, after reading your testimony, it makes sense to me why you are reacting the way you are. I didn't see anything in your post showing that you ever came to repentance, nor did I see anything in your original introduction. Just because you claim that Jesus is your Saviour does not mean that you are saved.

Matthew 7:21 - Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Nor is getting baptized in water going to save you. You must be baptized with the Holy Ghost and be born again.

Ephesians 2:8-9 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Matthew 3:11 - I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

I don't even see where you mentioned any guilt of sin in your testimony and that makes sense in light of how you reacted to everyone here. You refuse to see your sin when others have pointed it out to you and that is why you didn't mention any sin in your testimony because it seems you won't admit to that either.

Although you did say something in a post on the first page of this thread that may imply repentance of wrongdoing.

When I saw that He wanted to walk with me after everything I had done I saw His love and goodness.  When I understood that I was forgiven and God wanted to use me for His purposes it brought me to tears.

It looked like it was starting to go in the right direction, but I don't know what to think when you've turned around in such anger like you have. Did you say that thing just to appease us? I can't tell. How can I trust what you said when I don't see the works meet for repentance that the Bible talks about or "new man" that you mentioned?

Acts 26:20 - But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

Ephesians 4:21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:
22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.

You said that you would do something and then you turned around in the very next post and say that you wouldn't do it. What you did was going back on your word and that is called lying.

I will come up with a structured introduction within the next 48 hours.

I will not be posting another introduction.

You can't not see that as a lie. You have to knowingly make excuses for that and you should be ashamed that people had to explain that to you. And again, if you desperately cling to excuses, how is that showing the fruit of your repentance?

After that, you continued in saying absurd hypocrisies. You said:

NOWHERE in the Bible is anyone given authority to make judgments based on an online encounter.

Yet, that entire post where I got that quote from was you doing that very thing making judgments based on this online encounter.

It seems you are operating from your flesh instead of His Spirit.

...you are doing tremendous damage to His sheep.

You are using His word as a sword and beating others over the head which is spiritual abuse.

I want to be patient with you because I know I've done worse than what you're doing now. But if you can't be reasoned with, kicking you out is the only thing I can do. Also, I'm not going to let you just spout out false doctrines and lies like "The catholic church got the Trinity right." Nor will I tolerate you flippantly accusing the church here of idolatry.

The way some of you have come to his defense when I have criticized him indicates to me you are defending an idol.

That just ain't going to happen.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2020, 11:21:43 AM »
Tim, you said a number of things I was thinking, and you made some very good points, but I am not responding to Eric any further for now because, if I had to put a finer point on it, he thinks that by posting a more thorough introduction, that all the problems he created have been solved. (It's kind of like how he claims to believe on Jesus, and thinks that all his problems have automatically been solved.) And some others reading this might believe that was case, but they did not see that there was no repentance of wrongdoing in any of his posts, and that is not something that can be artificially created by someone (i.e. God has to give it to him).
In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
-2Ti 2:25

I'm just going to let the moderators decide what you want to do, but frankly, it's baffling to me why he insists on staying here when it's obvious that he has no like-mindedness with us.

what2do

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2020, 04:15:48 PM »
Zachary,

I did not read your first post carefully and I spoke hastily in my first reply  For both of these I sincerely apologize.  The other night when I went back and reread everything I picked up on your "sleight of hand" in your first post.  I never said anything close to what you implied and then you asked me if it sounds silly.  Because I did not read your post carefully and I replied hastily I fell for your trickery and said no to your question all the while missing that you took my words out of context.  It does sounds silly and I never said anything close to it.

Here is an excellent sermon for anyone who has ears to hear.

https://www.preachtheword.com/sermon/cults14.shtml

what2do

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2020, 04:20:48 PM »
Be warned of anyone who ignores/avoids/refuses to answer questions as questions reveal motives.  Also, be warned of anyone who claims to know why someone does something without asking the person questions.  Separately these could be indicators that the person answers to no one but themselves (they have become the god of their life) when combined together the likelihood of this dramatically increases.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2020, 05:50:23 PM »
Tim, do you see what I mean? It's his back-handed slaps that he tries to disguise. In short, the Bible calls it murmuring (i.e. a complaint half-supressed), and again, he's not really repentant of anything he has done. You can see how Eric wrote to Zach first before he posted his comment, and this is the first time he's supposedly "apologized" for anything, but he did that right before he wrote the next post so he would look good. It's the same pattern we've seen before where people come in and try to get someone on their side by acting one way, but then turn around and act a different way towards people they are angry with.
A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
-James 1:8
Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men. They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.
-Psalm 12:1-2

And this issue of him trying to gave favor with certain so he can attack others... apparently, he didn't read the verses I quoted to him earlier:
These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
-Proverbs 6:16-19

Eric thinks he's being sly, as if he going to fool us, but again, I gave my word earlier that I would let the moderators deal with this matter as they choose, so I leave it to them.

what2do

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2020, 06:32:59 PM »
Christopher,

This is my last reply and I am writing primarily for the benefit of those who may read this in the hopes their eyes will be opened to some schemes of the devil.

In my opinion, and I could be wrong, is you have constantly assumed to know my motives because you are attempting to project your motives for doing things on me as a defense mechanism.

https://biblicalperspectivesonnarcissism.com/category/2-who-narcissists-are/3-narcissist-tactics/

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2020, 09:09:59 PM »
Since Eric said he was leaving, I will not reply directly to him (and I hope he does keep his word this time this time and not come back). I noticed that everyone here replied to him giving Scripture, but Eric never once quoted any Scripture. Instead, he kept coming back with his own opinions, dictionary definitions and links to sermons or articles from other men.

He accused Chris of being abusive for correctly pointing out his errors and lack of repentance for them. I have been in enough abusive relationships to know that Chris is far from abusive. I've been a member of the CLE church for four and a half years now and I can say that I know Chris not just from this forum, but from private emails and numerous Skype conversations. He is not prideful, but he is firm with those who refuse to acknowledge their errors. Again, he does not come at this with a sense of pride or authority, but with genuine concern for others. He is not only concerned for the person in question (Eric, in this case) but for the rest of the church and other people on the forum in general, that they would not be deceived by such railers.

All anyone needs to do is to read the introduction posts from the members of this church (or follow the link Chris provided earlier in this thread) and compare those to what Eric wrote to see the difference.

I also have to say that Eric's multiple uses of the phrase 'the Lord got me' really bothered me, too. It reminded me of C.S. Lewis saying that he was 'dragged kicking and screaming into the kingdom of God'. We know Lewis was not a Christian, but a pagan who claimed to be Christian. More information on that can be found here:

http://www.creationliberty.com/articles/fantasy.php#1

Timothy

• Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 157
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Timothy
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2020, 10:11:32 PM »
Since Eric said he was leaving, I will not reply directly to him (and I hope he does keep his word this time this time and not come back).

Eric was kinda was forced to leave since I kicked him right after his last post. He shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Tim, do you see what I mean? It's his back-handed slaps that he tries to disguise. In short, the Bible calls it murmuring (i.e. a complaint half-supressed), and again, he's not really repentant of anything he has done. You can see how Eric wrote to Zach first before he posted his comment, and this is the first time he's supposedly "apologized" for anything, but he did that right before he wrote the next post so he would look good. It's the same pattern we've seen before where people come in and try to get someone on their side by acting one way, but then turn around and act a different way towards people they are angry with.
A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
-James 1:8
Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men. They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.
-Psalm 12:1-2

And this issue of him trying to gave favor with certain so he can attack others... apparently, he didn't read the verses I quoted to him earlier:
-Proverbs 6:16-19

Eric thinks he's being sly, as if he going to fool us, but again, I gave my word earlier that I would let the moderators deal with this matter as they choose, so I leave it to them.

Yeah. I see what you're saying. Especially when he said this:

Also, be warned of anyone who claims to know why someone does something without asking the person questions.  Separately these could be indicators that the person answers to no one but themselves (they have become the god of their life)

His accusation was suppressed in that he wasn't being direct with who he was talking about. You can only know based on his earlier comments. And I wasn't convinced with his "apology" to Zach because he turned around and accused Zach of tricking him. It's clear his apology wasn't sincere. It reminds me of what it says in Proverbs and it goes well with the verse in Proverbs 6 that you referenced.

Proverbs 26:24-25 He that hateth dissembleth with his lips, and layeth up deceit within him; When he speaketh fair, believe him not: for there are seven abominations in his heart.

To "dissemble" means to hide behind a false appearance or pretend to be something that your not.

http://webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/dissemble

So Eric was only hiding behind a false appearance of humility only to throw out more insults. That's why I didn't believe him in his outro:

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.

In context to all he has said and done here he only said this for show, not because he actually cared for anyone here.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2020, 10:24:36 PM »
I am almost certain I found his facebook profile if anyone is interested. You can see from his posts, he is obsessed with worldly so-called "wisdom," and it's nothing that really has anything to do with Biblical wisdom.
https://www.facebook.com/eomand

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2020, 02:15:50 AM »
Yeah, and most of those posts had to do with narcissistic behaviours, which is exactly what he was accusing us of...

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2020, 08:32:09 AM »
I peeked at his FB just out of curiousity.  Lots of new age.  How sad!
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2020, 11:47:18 AM »
I did not read your first post carefully and I spoke hastily in my first reply  For both of these I sincerely apologize.  The other night when I went back and reread everything I picked up on your "sleight of hand" in your first post.  I never said anything close to what you implied and then you asked me if it sounds silly.  Because I did not read your post carefully and I replied hastily I fell for your trickery and said no to your question all the while missing that you took my words out of context.  It does sounds silly and I never said anything close to it.

Dederick and I talked about this last night, and I don't know if anyone caught this, but Eric was burning Zach on the way out too. If you read this carefully, his so-called "apology," wasn't an apology for doing anything wrong to Zach, it was an apology to himself. He was essentially saying, "I'm sorry you're so deceptive," which is a first for me; I've never heard that before, and that demonstrates Eric wicked heart, and furthermore demonstrates that he has no foundation of repentance laid in his heart.

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 23
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2020, 06:49:29 PM »
Eric said he came here before for ministry work. I wanted to ask him if he came as a Mormon. When he talk about the angle of light was my biggest clue to being here on behalf of Mormon. Every one I have met from America here on mission trips were catholic jahova witnesses or Mormons. That is not to say there are others out here of Christ. I didn't ask because he could not even answer my question about Jesus got him.

I do not know if any one notice but he also had a duble lie. He said he won't reply for 48 hours so he can write a better introduction. Then reply he will not write a new introduction then post his new introduction. This is also an indication that he is duble minded and a man who is duble minded is unstable in all his ways. You can find that in the book of James I believe.