Author Topic: Kevin (Anvilhauler's) Testimony  (Read 4101 times)

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Kevin (Anvilhauler's) Testimony
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2022, 06:46:26 PM »
Kevin your testimony was a breath of fresh air for me. I never had to question if God gave you repentance because it was very evident. Sorry it took me so long to read your testimony but I really enjoyed reading it. I kept thinking as I was reading your well put testimony, that it was like reading a good book. I couldn't stop reading. I am so sad how everything went down with your ex wife and having your children taken from you. Are your children still estranged from you?

Im glad you shared this  :)

Hi Heather

I'm pleased that you liked reading my testimony and good to read that it was like a breath of fresh air.  As Ellie commented in the past too, it is always interesting and entertaining reading the testimony of others and how they came to repentance.  Yes, my children who are both in their 30's now are still estranged from me and I understand that neither of them are Christians from the communications I have had from them years ago since I last saw them way back then.  I still have hope that one day things will change and they will again be a part of my life and that we will be close friends as much as being family.  Maybe all that is happening in the world at the moment might bring about that change.

Thanks Heather and I pray that things are working out a whole lot better for you too.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

heathertaylor

• Born Again Christians
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 63
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Heather
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Kevin (Anvilhauler's) Testimony
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2022, 08:43:31 PM »
I hope with you that your Children have their eyes opened and that they repent toward God.
My husband is easier to be around but not because he has changed but because I have more confidence in God's word. Thank you for asking
2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.