General Category > Law/Legal

A Taste of What is Coming on Jan 6th

(1/3) > >>

creationliberty:

Someone the other night told me they did not know what I meant when I said something big is coming Jan 6th. Wait and pray for it because there is a movement of God-fearing people that are working hard in this country to do what is right, and one of the biggest protests this country has ever seen will take place on Jan 6th. Lorraine and I were in tears listening to this Congresswoman from Colorado because it was great to hear; it's just a shame that our women are having to stand up and do the job the men should be doing.

Jeanne:
January 6th is also the day that Congress will count the votes from the electoral college and officially announce the next President of the United States.

creationliberty:
By the way, anyone did not understand what evidence there was of voter fraud, here is a tiny drop of what is available. This should tell you everything you need to know:

Hopefully, more of this will come out on Jan 6th, and if it doesn't, there might be a very angry million-march crowd outside the State House.

creationliberty:
Congress meets at 1PM EST today. I'm praying that God will convict these legislators to do what is right and good for the sake of not only Americans, but for all countries around the world that are watching this today. We have members of our church in Australia and New Zealand, and if Biden steals this election, their countries, their lives, and their ministry in Christ will be at stake against the Chinese Communist Party.

If things do not go well today, I will still give all praise and glory to the Lord Jesus Christ because He will never leave or forsake us. However, I desperately want to see the wicked men of our government arrested and prosecuted for their evil deeds. I hope the Lord God will have great mercy on us as a church, and on a nation like America, who does not deserve the least of God's mercies, but we will pray, knowing His kindness and longsuffering is the foundation of our salvation through the blessings of Jesus Christ.

creationliberty:
In case some of you did not hear, the State House has been over run by hundreds of supposedly (allegedly) "Trump supporters," and all of Congress had to be removed and hidden in an undisclosed location. The media will make it seem like this is the Trump supporters who did this, but the strange thing is that Antifa has showed up to EVERY Trump rally across the country, but strangely, no one has seen them at this event... until now. Every Trump rally has been peaceful, all across the country, and only Antifa has started violence. We do not have all the information yet, but it is believe that many of the people who are standing in front of the State House are members of Antifa, and the media is going to use this to say that all Trump supporters should be federally monitored as terrorists (while letting Antifa have their way to burn down the nation), and it will set more precedent to censor free speech, which is the foundation of our freedom of religion in the United States.

I have no idea what is going to happen from this point. I am praying that the Lord Jesus Christ would expose and punish the evildoers, and bring peace to D.C., so the Constitutional debate in Congress can continue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version