General Category > Law/Legal

Here Is Your Next (FAKE) President of the U.S.

(1/1)

creationliberty:
Youtube has removed a number of this man's videos. Watch it while you have a chance.

Jeanne:
I tried to download this video but couldn't. I used to be able to download videos from YouTube with the RealPlayer Downloader app, but YouTube must have changed something because it won't work anymore.

I'm glad you made that other post about our grief because seeing what's ahead for America and, by extension, the rest of the 'free world' makes me sick to my stomach.

heathertaylor:
This opened up my eyes more. I needed to watch this. Thank you. It is helping me and bringing about more urgency to tell others The Truth

smolemong:
@Jeanne I use an app called Free Download Manager to download videos, documents etc (I am yet to find something I cannot download with it). I have used it for years without problems and, so far, it has also managed to remain free of ads, yippee! I have  attached  a screenshot of it from the Google play store. This is for demonstration, I have never used it on a tablet or smartphone, only laptops. I downloaded Kamala Harris video and it worked so you should be able to do it without incident.

Jeanne:
Thanks, Silindile. I'll give it a try!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version