General Category > Law/Legal

Apricot seed seller taken down.

(1/3) > >>

Benjamin:
Went to try and find my the website I bought apricot seeds from and it was seized.

Looks like this was fairly recent.

Google "Jason Vale apricots from God" and it will bring up different news articles about it including a recent video interview with Jason from some MSM outlet called "Access Hollywood". https://youtu.be/KYk7sgx2zLI

creationliberty:
That's because Jason Vale, if I remember who he is, made the mistake of claiming in advertising that they "cured cancer." Legally, no one is allowed to make that claim when they sell a product unless it is first FDA approved, and since apricot seeds cannot be patented, there is no approval process for them.

Jeanne:
According to the FDA, the only thing that can 'cure' any disease/condition is a drug. If a bottled water company claimed that their product 'cured' dehydration, they would be in violation of the law, too! It's ridiculous how a bunch of unelected bureaucrats are allowed to tell people what they can and can't put into their own bodies! I could easily start a rant here, so I'll stop...

Laura:
At the end of the video, they say:

--- Quote ---We must remind everyone that the FDA and medical communities say that apricot seeds are potentially very dangerous.
--- End quote ---

LOL! Water can be dangerous if you drink too much. The sun can be dangerous if you are in it too long. Of course they are going to say that, they just want to make sure people do not turn away from their drugs so they can keep making money.

Kenneth Winslow:

--- Quote from: Laura on December 03, 2019, 03:08:37 PM ---

--- Quote ---We must remind everyone that the FDA and medical communities say that apricot seeds are potentially very dangerous.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

So are peanuts, and many other natural foods, to some people, and they have warnings on the packages, usually about allergies. It's nothing unusual or conspiratorial if apricot seeds required to have the same warnings. Even if it is just for a choking hazard.
I still have at least four companies that I buy my bitter apricot seeds from through Amazon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version