Author Topic: Greeting from WA  (Read 3826 times)

Jephte21

Greeting from WA
« on: February 21, 2018, 07:34:10 PM »
Hi all,

My name is Jepthe , I'm a Born-Again Christian. I've been a member of the CLE forum since 2016. And I'm glad I've known CLE, because since then I learn a lot about biblical doctrine and it's been a blessing to me.

I praise the Lord God for all the hard work that Chris put in his article and teachings. May God bless you all!!

Joshua

• BANNED
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 22
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Joshua
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Greeting from WA
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 02:49:11 PM »
I'm happy you rejoined.

Just like you, since my mom and I found this website we have learned a lot about Biblical doctrine.  I didn't even know we were suppose to study the Bible before that time.
 And It' been a blessing to study His Word. 

I know you told us on the previous forum, but could you tell me how to pronounce your name again? (I forgot.)

Best regards,
Joshua
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psalm 34:18

Jephte21

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 08:55:58 PM »
Hi Joshua,

My name is pronounce jeff+tay it's a french name, but americans always call me jeff+tea no matter which you choose to call me I'm fine with that. Tell me about your health josh are you doing OK now , did you recover from your sickness? 

Joshua

• BANNED
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 22
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Joshua
  • Belief: Christian
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2018, 06:13:11 PM »
Tell me about your health josh are you doing OK now , did you recover from your sickness?
I apologize for taking so long to respond.  I'm just never sure how I should answer that. 

No, I have not recovered, and I'm not doing any better health wise.  I have been trying lots of different things to improve.  But if I remember, the only thing that has helped me feel a little better is the OMAD diet (one meal a day diet).  Digesting food takes a lot of energy, and this lets your body rest for almost 24 hours.  I've been doing it on and off for several months (even before becoming ill), but now I have decided to stick with it long-term, because I feel better when I eat less.  Your body adjusts quickly, and I have maintained my weight.  To me it seemed kinda' like an absurd idea to eat once per day, but it turns out that I like it better.  (It saves time too!)

Perhaps with time I will recover.  But in the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter when or if I recover.  Our God is merciful, so I simply need to do the best I can with what I've been given, even if I'm not accomplishing as much as when I was healthy.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psalm 34:18

Jephte21

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2018, 04:56:49 PM »
Hi josh,

It's sad that you're not doing ok health wise. But don't loose hope the Lord can heal you whenever he wants to. I will keep you in my prayer, hope you feel better soon.

Sorry for my late reply I was out of Internet for the past few weeks.

Severius Brandusa

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2018, 12:28:36 AM »
It's a blessing to meet you both, Jepthe and Josh.