General Category > General Discussion

Disciples of Jesus Christ joining the Military.....is it the Lord's Will....No!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Zoologistkid:
I just noticed something, he has a link to his blog on his profile. This post is a copy and paste of something he has written on his website:
omeseegoodnessofthelord.wordpress.com/2021/12/14/disciples-of-jesus-christ-joining-the-military-is-like-adding-lemon-juice-to-milk-it-just-doesnt-mix/

I have found some red flags, for example: Cal says he is not a Calvinist but he believes there is no free will:
https://comeseegoodnessofthelord.wordpress.com/2020/07/08/the-deceitful-lie-free-will-belief-ism-and-teaching-is-from-the-author-of-all-lies-the-serpent/

--- Quote ---I do realize that there will be a certain amount of anger from those who do believe in “Free Will”, but the Lord’s word stands on it’s own. I have run across a number of people who do believe in this lie, and their rage against those that believe that salvation is a gift given from the Lord unmerited, and against their human will, is the proof that they react out of fear and pride, for they do not desire to admit that they are absolutely destitute in the capability of choosing God. The religious folk during the Lord’s time was proof of that. He found NO FAITH in the midst of Israel. And it is, sadly, in these last days.
--- End quote ---

Watchman4Lord:
My article was guided by the Holy Spirit, I was taught by the Lord, your understanding of it, is no different than from those who lead believer's to the slaughter of false teachings and spiritual adultery. No different from the 501 (C)(3) leaders.

Gods Word stands true like a Rock. Your wisdom is earthy, after the Rudiments of the world.  You still do not understand we are citizens of a Heavenly Kingdom, not an earthly one.  Yes we are still in the World, but our lives are to be separate from the ways of the World, and those who rule it, because we are to stand against the wicked ways, and shall suffer for it. You just influenced the Lord's children to disobey what He desires of us, and that "Rebellion is as Witchcraft". 

You know nothing of what you speak or teach, and you will be accountable.  Your testimony has many "holes" in it, so does your teachings.  Oh by the way, you should be working while doing "ministry".  So you are just another salesman selling your followers "merchandise".
You are nothing but a fake cultic ministry, to build yourself and your kingdom up.  However that which is not built upon the Rock Foundation of Jesus Christ, shall be swept away in the storms of judgement. 

God's Word has the final say.

Watchman4Lord:

--- Quote from: Zoologistkid on December 30, 2023, 11:01:11 AM ---I just noticed something, he has a link to his blog on his profile. This post is a copy and paste of something he has written on his website:
omeseegoodnessofthelord.wordpress.com/2021/12/14/disciples-of-jesus-christ-joining-the-military-is-like-adding-lemon-juice-to-milk-it-just-doesnt-mix/

I have found some red flags, for example: Cal says he is not a Calvinist but he believes there is no free will:
https://comeseegoodnessofthelord.wordpress.com/2020/07/08/the-deceitful-lie-free-will-belief-ism-and-teaching-is-from-the-author-of-all-lies-the-serpent/

--- Quote ---I do realize that there will be a certain amount of anger from those who do believe in “Free Will”, but the Lord’s word stands on it’s own. I have run across a number of people who do believe in this lie, and their rage against those that believe that salvation is a gift given from the Lord unmerited, and against their human will, is the proof that they react out of fear and pride, for they do not desire to admit that they are absolutely destitute in the capability of choosing God. The religious folk during the Lord’s time was proof of that. He found NO FAITH in the midst of Israel. And it is, sadly, in these last days.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yes, and according to your "rules" If one has a website, which you should be reading to get to know what I have been taught by the Lord, I could then join your "Skype" meetings.  Which I will not be doing since I can not fellowship with those who are dishonest, and do carry on with Masonic symbolism.  Eventually the fruit of a ministry comes forward when presented with truth. 

I will be adding this "CLE" ministry to my Blog writings warning the sheep to stay away from ALL cult Forum's. And the teachings of Christopher JE Johnson and pointing out why.

Zoologistkid:
Cal, this rage is childish and shows your true heart to everyone on this forum regardless if they are members.
Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men. 1 Corinthians 14:20

But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. Matthew 15:18

--- Quote ---Cal, you lied:
Thank you for your response.
This informs me exactly who and what you believe.
There is no "conspiracy" nonsense in my article. It's all based on truth and facts which is founded upon the Lord's Word. We are not to be deceived by the wicked devices of fallen men.
I know I will be "banned" but that is the way these so-called "Christian" Forums work. They are all the same lead by men who do not walk in the Spirit of the Lord, nor the Spirit of His Word.

Lord bless you......
Goodbye......
You are a liar. You said goodbye with a false message of goodwill, but you came back.
A lying tongue hateth those that are afflicted by it; and a flattering mouth worketh ruin. Proverbs 26:28

You are murmuring because you have not pointed to anything specific nor have provided any evidence of these accusations:
Murmur: To grumble; to complain; to utter complaints in a low, half articulated voice; to utter sullen discontent; with at, before the thing which is the cause of discontent; as, murmur not at sickness; or with at or against, before the active agent which produces the evil.
Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer. 1 Corinthians 10:10

If you cannot keep your word for leaving, the moderators will have to keep it for you by banning you.
--- End quote ---
I posted that in response to your most recent post in your introduction and you said "the end" but you came again. You do not judge yourself nor do have any charity toward us. You are providing evidence that you are not of Christ with every new post you write.

creationliberty:

--- Quote ---I will be adding this "CLE" ministry to my Blog writings warning the sheep to stay away from ALL cult Forum's. And the teachings of Christopher JE Johnson and pointing out why.
--- End quote ---
Oh no! Whatever will I do? No one's ever said anything bad about me before!

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
-Mat 5:11

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version