Author Topic: Former WH advisor gives testimony  (Read 2867 times)

MeganIA

• BANNED
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 30
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Megan
  • Belief: Christian
Former WH advisor gives testimony
« on: March 18, 2020, 07:07:40 AM »
I came across this video of a former WH political advisor to the current potus giving his testimony. The link is intentionally broken as I'm not sure if the filter will mark this as offensive language. It's a short 16 minute clip. There are key words that pop out and he still is going to a catholic church .

https://www.bit chute.com/video/s9z2iGakSe0s/
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
Re: Former WH advisor gives testimony
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2020, 06:11:42 PM »
What do WH stand for?

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2020, 07:08:31 PM »

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2020, 07:31:03 PM »
My husband listens to TruNews all the time but I have never trusted these guys. They have a lot of false doctrine which I will not get into here. I was sceptical of Roger Stone from the beginning since he said he grew up in the Catholic church and considered himself a Christian. Then Franklin Graham (at a 'revival' no less!) told him he needed to REdedicate himself to Christ?! I'm sorry, but he never belonged to Christ to begin with! I turned off the video as soon as he said he has gone back to the Catholic Church. That just proves he has no idea what he's talking about.

If anyone would like to see why Franklin Graham, revivals and the Catholic Church are such red flags, see the following articles at creationliberty.com:

Corruptions of Christianity: Catholicism

http://www.creationliberty.com/articles/religioncatholic.php

Wolves In Costume: Billy Graham

http://www.creationliberty.com/articles/graham.php

Revivalism: The Devil's Design

http://www.creationliberty.com/articles/revival.php

MeganIA

• BANNED
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 30
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Megan
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2020, 09:36:12 PM »
I was surprised that the interviewer did not ask him why he was still going there. I used to be a listener of theirs but saw some false doctrine peaking through. I know Franklin Graham is part of the ecumenical movement, so it doesn't surprise me that he stayed with the catholic church.
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2020, 11:32:22 PM »
Then Franklin Graham (at a 'revival' no less!) told him he needed to REdedicate himself to Christ?!

Hebrews 6 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, 5 and have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, 6 if they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2020, 06:29:16 PM »
I was surprised that the interviewer did not ask him why he was still going there.
The guys at TruNews are like so many other so-called ministries that refuse to acknowledge that the Catholic Church has nothing to do with Christianity. They would lose half of their support and 'offend' too many people. They fear man more than God.