Author Topic: Familial child sex trafficking  (Read 1584 times)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 134
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
  • Belief: Christian
Familial child sex trafficking
« on: July 24, 2021, 08:29:49 PM »
Ever hear of the term "Familial child sex trafficking"?
I hadn't.
There is so much disturbing information in this interview about how America is grooming our children to be victims of sexual abuse I wouldn't know where to start.
All I can say is to watch this video so you can be up to date on how this nation is actively, on all levels, making a full court press to completely destroy this upcoming generation through sexual exploitation.

https://m.theepochtimes.com/jaco-booyens-trafficking-epidemic-fueled-by-lockdowns-police-cuts-and-a-porous-border_3916868.html?utm_source=share-btn-copylink

If God were to rain down judgement on the US today I would welcome it.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Rowan M.

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 63
    • View Profile
    • Isaiah 42:12 Blog
  • First Name: Rowan
Re: Familial child sex trafficking
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2021, 11:46:02 AM »
Ever hear of the term "Familial child sex trafficking"?
I hadn't.

I'm not familiar with it, but I'm guessing it's where a child's own parents or other relatives sell them to traffickers? Perhaps after grooming or abusing that child themselves first? Surely the worst kind of betrayal.

I am reminded of this verse in Leviticus:

Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a whore; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness. (Leviticus 19:29)

Was that an ancient form of trafficking? I'm sure it went on in Biblical times, especially in the temples of Baal and other pagan religious cults that used sex in their religious rituals. Certainly, modern-day trafficking is causing the land of America, and doubtless many other countries as well, to become full of wickedness!
Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth (John 17:17)

Pilgrim Mike

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 8
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Micheal
Re: Familial child sex trafficking
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2021, 12:43:55 PM »
I would welcome judgement as well. Sadly there's a lot of politicians, businessmen and women, and some police officers who are in on it. Christ will have his revenge.