Author Topic: (WEEKLY TEACHING) Christian Music: For the Love of Money p19  (Read 320 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 449
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

tinman2u

• BANNED
  • Newly Registered (Forum LVL 0)
  • Edification: -7
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Michael
  • Belief: Other
Re: (WEEKLY TEACHING) Christian Music: For the Love of Money p19
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2023, 11:15:19 PM »
I have a son named Kristopher Michael who is not genetically mine, but I love him as if he were.  His mother got pregnant by an illegal alien name "Paco" in Texas while she and I were separated and going through a divorce.  Paco had a family back in Mexico and wasn't interested in starting one in the U.S. so he suggested my wife get an abortion.  Instead, she contacted me, we reconciled and stayed together for the sake of this child and our other children for a little over five years until things fell apart again.  What is my point?

Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do.  Judge ye not, lest what judgement you make is returned upon you.  The "Accuser" of man didn't win any brownie points with his Creator.  His constant accusations, whether true or NOT, eventually got him KICKED out of Heaven because there's only SO much negativity any creature can stand before they THROW UP or throw you OUT.  And so, although I DO believe we should avoid false doctrine and protect ourselves from the popular leaven of the Scribes & Pharisees of OUR time, since the rain falls upon the JUST and the UNJUST, it might be MORE productive to send loving messages with gentle rebukes to the lost REMINDING them of Truth and helping them to see the light instead of condemning them to destruction. 

After 12 minutes, I was unable to bear any more of either side of this issue.  I was actually under the mistaken impression that YOU were going to jam a little bit for the sheer JOY of it, but I was a tad bit disappointed.  C'est la vie!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 11:20:52 PM by tinman2u »

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 449
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Re: (WEEKLY TEACHING) Christian Music: For the Love of Money p19
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2023, 01:13:09 AM »
More major red flags. ???
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18