Author Topic: Kenneth's Preaching Against an Ecumenical Heretic  (Read 2108 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Kenneth's Preaching Against an Ecumenical Heretic
« on: December 30, 2020, 12:06:34 PM »
I just really liked this video and wanted to share it:

The officers' accusation of "disorderly conduct" was LAUGHABLE. The following is from a Tennessee attorney's website describing what a prosecutor has to prove in order to sentence someone with disorderly conduct:

"In Tennessee, a person may be convicted of the crime of Disorderly Conduct if the state prosecutor proves beyond a reasonable doubt that the person was in a public place and with intent to cause public annoyance or alarm:

1) Engaged in fighting or in violent or threatening behavior; or
2) Refused to obey an official order to disperse issued to maintain public safety in dangerous proximity to a fire, hazard or other emergency; or
3) Created a hazardous or physically offensive condition by any act that served no legitimate purpose."

Kenneth was nowhere near any of those charges, which leads me to believe that the officers were either trying to snow him, or they don't understand what it means. Here's the Tennessee code 39-17-305, under Disorderly conduct directly from the state law:

(a)  A person commits an offense who, in a public place and with intent to cause public annoyance or alarm:

(1)  Engages in fighting or in violent or threatening behavior;

(2)  Refuses to obey an official order to disperse issued to maintain public safety in dangerous proximity to a fire, hazard or other emergency; or

(3)  Creates a hazardous or physically offensive condition by any act that serves no legitimate purpose.

(b)  A person also violates this section who makes unreasonable noise that prevents others from carrying on lawful activities.

(c)  A violation of this section is a Class C misdemeanor.

I'm not sure Kenneth wants to spend the time to do it, but the fact that he was ordered (under threat of arrest) to move off of a public sidewalk on the grounds of disorderly conduct is an offense that ought to be heard in court, meaning that Officer Smith ought to have his day in court so a judge can educate him on what the law is, and the boundaries of his authority. It would have been perfectly acceptable for Kenneth to stand on the street corner without any microphone and preach as much as he wanted.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 134
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
Re: Kenneth's Preaching Against an Ecumenical Heretic
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2020, 07:35:58 PM »
Yes, I did file suit and the city of Murfreesboro settled out of court.
I believe I had a thread on the forum concerning this case.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2020, 07:39:03 PM »
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2020, 08:25:27 PM »
I didn't know it was the same one! HA HA HA!  :D
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2021, 10:07:09 AM »
Chris, I don't think I directly answered your question last night.
You are welcome to use this video and this incident as you see fit.