Author Topic: Dinosaur birds  (Read 2689 times)

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
  • Belief: Christian
Dinosaur birds
« on: October 16, 2018, 01:14:50 PM »
Hey guys, I've been looking information about birds and dinosaurs. After researching for a while, I found there are five different "dinosaur" groups that have true pennaceous feathers (anything less than true feathers is nothing more than just dinosaurs), they are Oviraptorosaurians, Scansoriopterygidae, Eosinopteryx, Dromaeosauridae, and Troodontidae. Every one of these groups can be broken up into this: all birds, or a mixture of birds/dinosaurs. Scansoriopterygidae, Oviraptorosaurians, Eosinopteryx, from the look of it, are birds but the other two I'm not too sure of. It is getting somewhat easy to tell which is which: For example, this is an Orinthomimus edmonticus, here is a dinosaur:

and here is a bird:

I know AIG is leavened but they do have a good point from time to time:
Many members of these families do indeed have well-developed pennaceous feathers, but in each case the fossils appear to be birds and not dinosaurs. Trooidontidae is a very confusing family made of largely unknown and fragmentary species. The beak of Oviraptors is toothless like all modern birds, and some fossils have been found in what appears to be a nesting position on eggs. They also had a pygostyle and rib structure similar to birds. Many Dromaeosaurs have characteristics of birds such as being covered in pennaceous feathers, including large, aerodynamic wing feathers. They had long arms (wings) that could be folded against the body, and their tails were long with bony vertebrae lacking dorsal and haemal spines except at the base of the tail. Such a tail contrasts sharply with the tails of true theropod dinosaurs that are heavily muscled with haemal and neural spines
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 23
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
Re: Dinosaur birds
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 07:03:43 PM »
You have to be careful when it comes to fossils. Some times they are not as they appear to be. What I mean is when you take unbelievers and hand them dead bones, they will put them together clean them up in just a way just to fit there evolution. 

Take triceratops for an example it has the same bone structure as the chameleon lizard. The only thing different from the 2 is the eye socket. Could it be possible they are the same kind? But if so then was the eye socket plaster in?

Here is something if you want to look up. How come you never get to see the step by step of them clean the bones from the matrix of the t Rex or triceratops? And others but they main ones

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 07:41:18 PM »
Billy, I know people can "evolutionize" these creatures but I want to show them off as God's creatures and so are we.  There is a science for putting these bones together and finding things besides bones. Billy, they can turn anything in evidence of evolution or make a crazy evolution story for why something exists. Examples: The human face evolved because of ancestors punching each other, feathers evolved from scales or most recently, how cheese played a role in human evolution.

As for triceratops, there is many different structures that a triceratops has and a chameleon. For example, Triceratops has bird-like hips, has a beak, there is evidence to suggest they had bristles, some of them walked on two legs, and other information that sets the two apart.

As for what I said, I said that those creatures were birds because they all had of the bird traits: bird tails, bird hips, bird wrists, bird brains, and bird feathers. None of which show up in true dinosaurs like Tyrannosaurs. Turns out there are a whole lot more Tyrannosaurs than Tyrannosaurus Rex, they ranged in size from a medium-sized dog to the king of the group. I hope that helps, Billy, I also hope that it sounds interesting.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 12:21:24 AM »
Again, how do you know the different sizes of Tyrannosaurus are different species rather than all the same species at different stages of maturity?

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 07:46:34 AM »
Jeanne, they say these are different creatures because each one has completely different traits from one another and then there is the fact the animal's skulls are completely fused, which doesn't happen in juveniles or anything younger than that.

Here is a Guanlong Tyrannosaur:

and here is a Yutyrannus:

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 23
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2018, 07:32:21 PM »
I think I may of said what I did wrong or not enough detail. If I was to take a lizard that you have never seen and just hand you the bones of a full grown lizard. Then I hand you a baby of the same kind but tell you I found this full grown one some other part of world. You would think they are 2 different kinds. You can look it up. Compare the 2 from young to old, they would look almost totally different kinds. The chameleon lizard being the baby and triceratops being great old grandparent. But because the chameleon lizard is still alive today, they just plaster a eye socket onto the triceratops. You showed me a nice drawing but can you find any  of the bones in the matrix? Or any pictures of the fossils in there raw form? Meaning before they put them together for display or to sell off.

I am really into all of this stuff. So mush so I at one time lived in Texas just to fossil hunt. I wanted to start a ministry on it and look for proof peaple always lived with dinosaurs. But I learned quickly there are laws on Dino bones and is illegal to dig any up. You have to report them and leave right away only to come back to show them where you found them. It will only take a week and they will be gone and you can return. Only bones you can keep are elephant or wale bones. But all other bones is a felony to keep or to dig up.

My point is this, the bones in the ground are being made to look different then when you find them in the ground. You can look at drawing of all kinds but they never show you the bones. The picture you show is probably just a young trex. Look it up and I bet you wont find much on picture of the bones, the real raw ones of the drawings