General Category > Introduce Yourself

Greetings to all....

<< < (2/6) > >>

creationliberty:
Now I'm confused. "convicting love" but "no condemnation" ???

convict (v): to determine the truth of a charge against one; to prove or find guilty of a crime charged; to determine or decide to be guilty

condemn (v): to determine or judge to be wrong, or guilty

You just said that there was a loving "determination of guilt" but no "determination of guilt." I'm baffled by that. Especially since you said in your first post:

"the Lord revealed His truth to me, and brought conviction of my sinful life, and that it was a lie"

So he did, but he didn't, but he did? I wouldn't normally press on this matter, but you said this happened to you 46 years ago, indicating that you have more experience than Kenneth and I put together. Perhaps I have been too presumptuous to assume you have understanding of this, and forgive me for pressing too hard if you don't, but there HAS to be conviction of sin (as you stated in your first post), otherwise, there is no repentance. That's just Christianity 101. That's why I'm confused as to why you're making contradictory statements. ??? Is there something that we don't understand about what you're expressing?

Watchman4Lord:
Yes, the Lord came in His Mercy, and opened my ears to hear, and eyes to see, that homosexuality was a sin, which I did not believe before.  So He came and informed me it was a sin, and that I was not "born" gay.  I was shocked at the reality that it was sin, and that I believed in the lies. Due to the Convicting Power of the Holy Spirit I knew it was true, I was guilty, which lead me to cry out to Him for forgiveness, weeping realizing He was revealing the truth to me, because I did not believe the truth prior, my aunt would inform me of this years prior, but I did not believe her. I was deceived due to unbelief. I was involved with that life without knowing what it was, starting at the age of 7 or 8.  But that was due to my mother's abuses against me at such an early age, I was not protected by them, which lead me into a life of perversity, identity crisis desiring to be a girl, so she would love me. My mother was in out of lesbianism most of her life into her 50's.

Does this help you?

Kenneth Winslow:
You mentioned your belief of being born "gay" as a sin you are guilty of, but you aren't saying anything about living a lifestyle of sodomizing other men.

I don't mean to focus on this one particular issue, but it's the only sin you've mentioned in relation to what you are pointing to as your salvation experience.

Watchman4Lord:

--- Quote from: Kenneth Winslow on December 29, 2023, 06:47:35 PM ---You mentioned your belief of being born "gay" as a sin you are guilty of, but you aren't saying anything about living a lifestyle of sodomizing other men.

I don't mean to focus on this one particular issue, but it's the only sin you've mentioned in relation to what you are pointing to as your salvation experience.

--- End quote ---

I thought when I say I lived in the homosexual life, that would be enough without getting into specific details what I took part of. I do not desire to trigger one's imaginations. Can you understand that? 
Thank you....

Kenneth Winslow:
Allow me to state my question more clearly:

Would it me accurate to say that the only sin you felt ashamed of during your salvation experience was believing you were born gay?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version