Author Topic: (BOOK) Corruptions of Christianity: Seventh-day Adventism  (Read 3818 times)

Anna G

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: 10
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Anna
  • Belief: Other
Re: (BOOK) Corruptions of Christianity: Seventh-day Adventism
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2022, 03:30:22 AM »
Meta data cleaners can generally be used for taking your name and any other information you want from files if you wish.  The same goes for sound files and photographs etc.

Hi Kevin, thanks for that. I’ve thought of a workaround which may or may not work.

Christopher, I said I’d get back to you about this. I’m working on one of the teachings now and will let you know when it’s done.

Ellie

• Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Elissa
  • Belief: Christian
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2022, 05:08:15 PM »
Christopher, I said I’d get back to you about this. I’m working on one of the teachings now and will let you know when it’s done.

Hi Anna. I really should have mentioned this before but now that you say this--I thought I should let you know that Tim taught me how to do the PDF's the way that he used to do them and I have been working on some (so far Psychology and Jehovah's witnesses). I didn't necessarily want to say anything about it--I simply wanted to just pick up and work on them since you asked Chris for some and I saw that others here also like having them. And since I currently have the free time to do it and since it was easy for Tim to teach me the way he did them previously, I thought it would be good to work on them and keep using the format he used so that they have a consistent look to them.

But I thought I should say something now because I don't know what you intend on doing at this point with converting the PDF's--since you said you were working on one now I'm not sure whether you intend to continue doing them or if it was just this one to see how it goes. And the reason I mention that is because if we both do them then it would probably be good to make sure we don't accidentally do the same ones. But this is all volunteer-based, so don't let me saying this make you feel obligated whatsoever to go either direction, and I don't want this to rush you in making a decision either. I'm just saying this because if by chance you do want to, then maybe let me know at some point since I intend on doing more, but if not--just carry on and don't worry about it. :)
"Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better." (Ecclesiastes 7:3)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 134
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2022, 08:15:03 AM »
... Tim taught me how to do the PDF's the way that he used to do them and I have been working on some
That's good to know because the last I heard what that PDF's weren't being done anymore and it would have been confusing to see that they actually were being done.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Anna G

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: 10
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Anna
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2022, 04:38:32 AM »
Hi Anna. I really should have mentioned this before but now that you say this--I thought I should let you know that Tim taught me how to do the PDF's the way that he used to do them and I have been working on some (so far Psychology and Jehovah's witnesses). I didn't necessarily want to say anything about it--I simply wanted to just pick up and work on them since you asked Chris for some and I saw that others here also like having them. And since I currently have the free time to do it and since it was easy for Tim to teach me the way he did them previously, I thought it would be good to work on them and keep using the format he used so that they have a consistent look to them.

But I thought I should say something now because I don't know what you intend on doing at this point with converting the PDF's--since you said you were working on one now I'm not sure whether you intend to continue doing them or if it was just this one to see how it goes. And the reason I mention that is because if we both do them then it would probably be good to make sure we don't accidentally do the same ones. But this is all volunteer-based, so don't let me saying this make you feel obligated whatsoever to go either direction, and I don't want this to rush you in making a decision either. I'm just saying this because if by chance you do want to, then maybe let me know at some point since I intend on doing more, but if not--just carry on and don't worry about it. :)

Hi Ellie, good on you for doing that, and thanks for letting me know. I had started doing the JW one, so I will now leave that to you. I appreciate that it would be good to keep the formatting consistent.

Christopher, I appreciate that you never asked me to do anything with this, but as I said that I would, are you okay to release me from my word now that Ellie has confirmed she is doing this?

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 450
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2022, 09:18:23 AM »
? I don't have to release you from something that I never agreed to.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18