Author Topic: Roe v. Wade: Why Now?  (Read 1016 times)

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
Roe v. Wade: Why Now?
« on: June 27, 2022, 07:56:09 AM »
I just read a fascinating article, very well-written and thought out that explains the real agenda behind the overturning of Roe v. Wade, and why they waited until now to do it.

We all know that the globalist agenda has been for depopulation for a very long time now, so why the sudden overturning of Roe v. Wade now, after all this time? According to this author[ they had to wait until now, when the majority of people of child-bearing age have been injected with multiple doses of sterilising 'vaccines'. So now, the next thing is to discourage ALL intimate contact between people, to make sure people continue to live in isolation, interacting only with digital technology.

As we've already seen, this SCOTUS decision has sparked even more massive divisions in society than seen previously, and that is precisely what they wanted. And all this is just the tip of the iceberg...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 07:59:45 AM by Jeanne »

Pilgrim Mike

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 8
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Micheal
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Roe v. Wade: Why Now?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 08:26:09 PM »
I believe that some of the reasons are they want to get people used to making those who are for life out to be the " bad guys ". I also believe they want people to see the life as something that should not be cherished. They are being like snakes in the grass.

someguy85

• Born Again Christians
  • Edification: 71
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Chris
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2022, 12:47:09 PM »
I'm not in the USA, but given what I've seen over the last decade, and of course the whole behind the scenes "rule the world" types wanting to play their games, the only reason I can speculate is that someone wants to further push a social divide in the USA, and possibly push the unhinged social justice types to cause more urban chaos, because whenever a law doesn't go in their favor, they blow it out of proportion, and shove that on social media so more types can virtue signal and try to demonize their opposition. After all, the same tactics convinced so many people that Kyle Rittenhouse "shot three black guys"...which was overtly false.

Don't get me wrong, if it results in a drop in the murder rates of the unborn, then that's a good thing, but from what I understand it basically means that laws on the subject are at state discretsion not mandated federally, so it's not a complete ban, despite what some of them try to market it as.

Hopefully the USA doesn't slide into another civil war, if it does, please stay safe.
Romans: {11:3} Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. {11:4} But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to [the image of] Baal.

Pilgrim Mike

• Born Again Christians
  • Edification: 8
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Micheal
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2024, 10:15:58 PM »
There's too many weak and gutless cowards in the US to fight another " civil war" although I would personally not mind participating if it were to happen again. The more I read and study God's word the more I realize the words of Christ when He says, My Kingdom is not of this world. I do my best to have that mindset every day with all that's going on. The furtherance of God's Kingdom is worth more than all the world could give and more.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2024, 08:45:22 AM »
These threads are 2 years old. I don't understand why you're commenting on them.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18