• Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: -49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Daniel
  • Belief: Christian
Apology
« on: March 01, 2023, 01:08:39 PM »
Hello everyone,

I was reading through Chris's Frederick Boyd testimony and noticed that Boyd made baseless claims, lied, and steered away from scripture while claiming to be a Christian. Boyd's actions reminded me of my own actions on the forum, such as making baseless claims, misrepresenting others in the forum, lying, and steering away from scripture. I now fully understand the precaution all of you took on this forum following my responses. Although I found Boyd's actions deceptive and cruel, I realized that my own responses on this forum were likewise deceptive and cruel. I understand that I'm not displaying Christian behavior, and I now believe that I did not gain repentance in January because my conversion was false, despite what I believed. Finally, similar to how Boyd ran "a King James Bible believing, independant, fundamental, non-501c3, baptist church", my proclaimed beliefs are biblical but are contrary to my actions. I'm saying this because my actions, both on this forum and elsewhere, do not reflect the actions and life of one who has gained true repentance. I tried to justify my actions, but I know that I was trying to justify my sin. Having said this, I know that I am a hypocrite. I'm going to pray and repent right now and will strive to change my ways and permanently be of Jesus Christ.

Thanks
« Last Edit: March 01, 2023, 01:21:02 PM by Dan7 »
"Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the Lord... I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the Lord." -Jeremiah 23:1,2

Dan7

• BANNED
    • View Profile
Re: Apology
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2023, 03:35:29 AM »
Hello moderators,

I just want to know if you any of you by grace will allow me to continue to engage in discussion/participate on this forum. I noticed my first response after my apology got rebuked a great deal through the edify/rebuke rating on the forum, and was wondering if anything I stated in that response warranted rebuke (or if it was my general presence on this forum after my apology; please correct me if I say anything wrong).

Thank you
"Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the Lord... I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the Lord." -Jeremiah 23:1,2

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2023, 10:13:10 AM »
Daniel,

We (I, and a few others here) have repeatedly explained ourselves to you. You are not understanding us.

Let me be as direct as I know how: I believe that you are wasting your time here. There are plenty of Christian organizations out there who would be glad to take you in. Go to any one of them.

For clarity: Everything you write to us is superficial, and no one here likes it. I quickly detected that from the first email you wrote to me. I tried to have a bit of patience with you, which why I pointed you to this forum, but the problem did not get better. I asked everyone else privately to have some patience with you too. They did, but every post you make is getting worse because every post you make provides us more evidence to verify that your words are superficial.

We are not going to validate you. There is no amount of crafty words and explanations you are going to give that will change that. Personally, I do not believe that you are a Christian. I think you are long-term churchgoer that is still trying to get by on his works, standing on pretense to try and get accepted, and I know I'm not the only one who sees that.

We would not do you any favors by taking you into the church with us because you are not like-minded with us. It would only hinder you (in finding Christ), and cause problems among us. Therefore, you should stop wasting your time here, and go spend that time to find some place you are accepted, and I hope you find some place that suits you better.

Have a great day.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Dan7

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2023, 03:24:28 PM »
Hello Chris,

Thank you for your response. I'll leave the forum starting this second.

"Personally, I do not believe that you are a Christian.": That's true, and I apologize for deceiving all of you (everyone on this forum I came in contact with). I admitted to being a false convert.

I just have one question: In the coming years, would you allow me to return to this forum (and perhaps join your church)? I detest my reputation as a false convert, and I want to erase that (through prayer, repentance, and being born again in Jesus Christ). Through my "journey" with Jesus Christ, I am hoping to be born again a new person in Him. I understand that I don't belong here on your platform, but please let me know if you'll allow me and give me a chance. I know I've been turned away, but I hope it will be different next time.

Thank you

Dan7

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2023, 03:56:48 PM »
Hello everyone, it has been about two months since I was active on this forum. I've been looking over my past posts, and I apologize for my wrongdoings. I know that I've apologized before and that my apologies don't really mean anything anymore, but I hope that you guys will accept mine this time. I also apologize for deceiving myself and others regarding my repentance, and I hope that you guys believe me when I say that I've since repented for my sins (including my deception and contention). In the past months, I've been researching various "Christian" doctrines that I believe are false but have no way of telling for sure, in part because there is not much information on them, because the information online supports the given doctrine, or because the online sources are vague on the matter on purpose to appease both sides. From what I've observed, this forum does a spectacular job of proving these false doctrines wrong with scripture.

I recently came upon these verses: "As coals are to burning coals, and wood to fire; so is a contentious man to kindle strife... When he speaketh fair, believe him not: for there are seven abominations in his heart." -Proverbs 26:21,25. I apologize for being this very man ever since I registered on this forum. I caused strife, and my speech could not make up for my sin. In fact, I believe that most of Proverbs 26 applied to me.

I thank everyone for answering my previous questions, and I would appreciate it if you guys would allow me to ask questions regarding these false doctrines. Thanks
« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 04:12:58 PM by Dan7 »