Author Topic: Mystery of the Hebrew Roots Cultist  (Read 910 times)

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
  • Belief: Christian
Mystery of the Hebrew Roots Cultist
« on: May 11, 2023, 09:02:35 AM »
I researched Joshua from Virginia, the man who claimed he was "attacked by a siren that came out of his toilet." I was curious to see what he believed and taught. He believes in many false doctrines, and I doubt he is alive today. I say this because he claims that
"ATTENTION ALL VISITORS, THE SPIRIT OF ELIYAHU / אליהו THE SPIRIT OF ELIYAHU / אליהו (MY EL IS YAH) IS UPON ME!"
https://prophecyofyahweh.com/attention-all-visitors
He believes that Elijah's Spirit came down and said to him:
"THOU LOVEST RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND HATEST WICKEDNESS: THEREFORE YAHWEH, THY ELOHIM (GOD), HATH ANOINTED THEE WITH THE OIL OF GLADNESS ABOVE THY FELLOWS…"
His last post was made in February of 2020 and he said the exact same thing there. I don't have a Facebook account so I can't see whether or not he is there. Considering what happened to that Charismatic priest (Tony Palmer) that said he came in the spirit of Elijah, I don't believe Joshua is going to get away with saying that. After saying that he went on this spiel about how others should join him:
THE CIVIL WAR IS COMING TO AMERICA AND THEN RUSSIAN INVASION ON THE EAST AND CHINESE ON THE WEST. MOST OF YOU SHALL DIE AND THEN BE BURN IN HELL FOR THE FRUITS OF YOUR LIFE. ..CHOOSE TODAY FOR WHOM YOU SHALL LIVE, FIGHT AND DIE.  BUT AS FOR ME, I CHOOSE AS ELIYAH TO LIVE, FIGHT AND DIE FOR GOD OF THE BIBLE YAHWEH AS ONE OF HIS SERVANTS.
THEREFORE THE KING OF HEAVEN YAHWEH OF HOST SENT ME INTO THE WORLD TO PREPARE THE WAY BEFORE HIS RETURN AND FINISHED THE MISSION OF JOHN THE BAPTIST. MY BROTHERS. THE KING OF HEAVEN YAHWEH OF HOSTS ORDERED ME IN FEB. 2018 TO BEGIN RECRUITING FOR HIS HOSTS >” HOSTS OF YAHWEH”, AND I OBEYED MY KING. IF YOU ARE WILLING TO LIVE AND DIE FOR YAHWEH AS ONE OF HIS SERVANTS AND NOT WORSHIP THE BEAST, THEN JOIN US.
TIME IS COMING THAT THIS WEBSITE OF YAHWEH SHALL BE NO MORE AVAILABLE ONLINE, THEREFORE BE WISE BY > DOWNLOADING, COPY, ALL VIDEOS, POSTS, IMAGES…ETC. THAT YOU LIKE IT TO YOUR PERSONAL COMPUTER.  AMEN.
I also wanted to talk about that "Host of Elijah" he was talking about, which is actually a militia that he is/was the leader of or just a member of it. He is even teaching others guerilla warfare tactics he found on the internet:https://prophecyofyahweh.com/now-recruiting-hosts-%d7%99%d7%94%d7%95%d7%94-yahweh/the-militia-hosts-of-yahweh-tactical-basic-guidance-of-guerrilla-warfare
Here is the guerilla warfare part of the website: https://prophecyofyahweh.com/now-recruiting-hosts-%d7%99%d7%94%d7%95%d7%94-yahweh
He started this because he claimed the
Yahweh ordered me in February 2018 to start Recruiting for His end-time hosts to build a godly Biblical brotherhood that together we shall live and die for our heavenly father Yahweh and for each other as the Bible said, for it is truly heavenly love
I hope he is still alive so that he can come to repentance, grief and godly sorrow that is. If not, he would be met with this message as soon as he died:
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Matthew 7: 22-23
« Last Edit: May 11, 2023, 09:23:33 AM by Zoologistkid »
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: Mystery of the Hebrew Roots Cultist
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2023, 09:46:39 AM »
Good job on the research. Whether someone is alive or not is not the issue... it's simply that these are very serious claims that come with consequences, and what those consequences are is up to the Lord. All I can do is thank Him for His mercy on me, and any others. It is not wise to assume anyone will die because they said something.

However, your research on that proves the point that when people act the way that he acted, it is wise to simply part ways with them instead of trying to have endless debates. Such people often act like victims, trying to virtue signal to their own righteousness, when in reality, they are quite dangerous, will not hear the Gospel by any means, and should be avoided.

This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand: Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man. Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying? But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch. Then answered Peter and said unto him, Declare unto us this parable. And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding? Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught? But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.
-Matthew 15:8-20
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2023, 10:18:48 AM »
Whether someone is alive or not is not the issue... it's simply that these are very serious claims that come with consequences, and what those consequences are is up to the Lord. All I can do is thank Him for His mercy on me, and any others. It is not wise to assume anyone will die because they said something.
Thank you, Chris, I am sorry for saying something so rash. It's just that it reminded me of that charismatic priest that died for saying it and you also mentioned you had correspondence with those in other countries that had gone through similar experiences. I thank the Lord that He lead me to all of you and His mercy on me despite all the things I do wrong. I was afraid for this man because of all the dangerous beliefs he has and I pray the Lord has mercy on him.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2023, 10:38:51 AM »
I was doing some more research and found some things that could add context to what he was saying. When he was sending this question:
#2 Do you live by the Bible ( the books) or by His holy spirit ? Answer honestly ..
He was making reference to an article he had written called:
Is the Bible (the books) your idol ? https://prophecyofyahweh.com/bible-books-idol
In which he said,
The Bible (from Koine Greek τὰ βιβλία, tà biblía, “the books”) Which of these “the books” is the “Word of God” as it saying > Joh 1:14 “And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,…” Question is to the wise and foolish > When and where “the books” was made flesh, and dwelt among us? Let the wise and foolish be manifested by it ,… Amen.
Along with this image,
I still don't quite understand what he was saying but I think he is saying that only the Holy Spirit can be listened to (I think?)
This is despite the Word of God being the Holy Spirit:
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1
« Last Edit: May 11, 2023, 10:48:30 AM by Zoologistkid »

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2023, 09:08:24 PM »
I need to add some more information I found because I want to let others know about it. But this will be my last update because I need to let it go. I have a ruminating mind in which when I think something I will continue to focus on something even when I am trying to do something else. I will try to make this short about his beliefs and false doctrines. So I just want to get this out of my mind and let others know about his false doctrine.

Joshua Blessed believes owning any animals is a form of Idolatry:

https://prophecyofyahweh.com/demon-possessed-jezebels-lover-pets
In the comments, someone asked what for advice regarding their dog, his response:
It is not worth to lives as a Devil, for you love the god of this world the Devil by obeying his law of fashion and after you die you shall be with your master Devil ... I saw in a vision > Soon your carcasses shall be as a dung on a field,.. HalleluYah ! Praise to Yahweh !

Joshua Blessed does not believe the Bible is the Word of God:
Can you see it now that, we became His own sheep/people only by hearing and obeying His voice, and not by reading the Bible.  Yet, if you are still blind and cannot see it, then it is because you are not of His sheep.
https://prophecyofyahweh.com/my-sheep-hear-my-voice-and-i-know-them-and-they-follow-me

Joshua Blessed believes most women are possessed by the spirit of Jezebel:
We, who is born from above by the Holy Spirit of יהוה / Yahweh do know, that most of the women is a demon possessed by the spirit of Jezebel [Hebrew: אִיזֶבֶל‎ / אִיזָבֶל‎, Modern Izével’ ] (Queen / Wife of Baal / Lord), for she as Devil hate the name of יהוה / Yahweh !
https://prophecyofyahweh.com/demon-possessed-jezebels-lover-pets

Joshua Blessed believes that any white women that attracted to black men are demon-possessed:

https://prophecyofyahweh.com/heavenly-test-days-noah-great-flood

Joshua Blessed believes Paul made many hypocrisies, lies, blasphemies, and contradictions in his writings:
Shaul / Paul spoke many foolish fleshly words in his Epistles,  hypocrisy, lies, blasphemies,… and contradicting himself in his books,.. by it boasting to be some great one. If you cannot see it, then it is evident to you that you are still carnal/fleshly baby that has not been led by the holy spirit, but by the books and your idol Paul.
https://prophecyofyahweh.com/the-called-apostle-shaul-paul-former-jewish-scribe

Joshua Blessed believes to be saved one must be able to speak in tongues and that salvation must come by force:

You must have a heavenly knowledge by the holy spirit that your sins are forgiven by Yahweh and the holy spirit is upon you by speaking in tongues.  Yet, if not all of these heavenly signs have come to you, then do not give up. You must get these by force of diligent fasting and prayers.
https://prophecyofyahweh.com/thou-must-be-born-from-above

Joshua Blessed does not believe we should love our enemies:
Does the Messiah יהושע / Yahshua (Jesus) > Loved his enemies, blessed them that cursed Him, did good to them that hated Him, and prayed for them which despitefully used Him, and forgave them? Or He rather said this to do concerning of your neighbor brother Israelite? Shame on you pagan – Tares of Romans religion! Repent of your pagan wickedness and turn to Yahweh before you die in your lies, then your eyes shall be opened by His holy spirit and no one shall deceive you anymore again ;
https://prophecyofyahweh.com/love-your-enemy

Joshua Blessed believes the disciples/apostles were not inspired by the Holy Spirit:
       A “spiritual baby” is carnal, idol worshiper and led by the Bible(the books), a follower of the teaching of men the Disciples / Apostles blindly, seeking the fellowship of Churches / Congregations, .. have a form of godliness but have no power to live a holy life; fearful of death, abominable, proud, boaster, unrighteous, unholy, unfruitful,..not know Yahweh.
https://prophecyofyahweh.com/the-law-of-spiritual-growing

Joshua Blessed believes the word Lord means Baal:

The spirit of Yahweh is upon me and he said to me; Let My people call Me > Elohim (Hebrew: אֱלֹהִים [ʔɛloːˈhim]) ( the living God), but do not call me > Lord / Baal any more, for it is an abomination unto Me… ” Amen.
https://prophecyofyahweh.com/%d7%99%d7%94%d7%95%d7%94-yahweh-elohim-hebrew-%d7%90%d6%b1%d7%9c%d6%b9%d7%94%d6%b4%d7%99%d7%9d-%ca%94%c9%9blo%cb%90%cb%88him-the-living-god-but-not-lord-baal

Joshua Blessed believes he has seen the face of God, the "Devil author Quran", his earthly father from paradise, an angel, and numerous visions:
The three signs of His coming.https://prophecyofyahweh.com/the-three-signs-of-his-coming
And as I looked upon this light, this light illuminated whole my room, and I never saw such brightness in my life. And I heard and I saw, the image of the Holy One of Israel, the Mighty One of Jacob, the Blessed One of Israel. And He came to me a He said to me, “My son, I have died on the cross, because of your sins, for your mother, for your mother begotten you unto death, but I shall give you a life and you shall live forever !” https://prophecyofyahweh.com/the-heavenly-repentens
My 2013 dream: Concentration camp in the USA.https://prophecyofyahweh.com/my-dream-of-2013-concentration-camp-in-usa
I saw a Civil war in America.https://prophecyofyahweh.com/i-saw-a-civil-war-in-america
My father’s visit from Paradise.https://prophecyofyahweh.com/my-fathers-visit-from-paradise
My encounter with the Devil the author of Quran.https://prophecyofyahweh.com/my-encounter-with-the-devil-the-author-of-quran

I could go on like his works based on doctrines, and his blindness on circumcision, but this is long enough. I need to let it go for my sake and for the sake of the Lord. I hope this helps others in some way as I am sorry for focusing on all of this so much. I did feel convicted on letting others know about him but it is very obvious that he is a false teacher. I thank the Lord for giving me wisdom and for the mercy he has shown me.
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. James 1:5

« Last Edit: May 11, 2023, 09:34:07 PM by Zoologistkid »

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2023, 10:03:27 AM »
Two things struck me as I read through this.

One was when he said "Thou lovest righteousness".  My thought was "9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" Jeremiah 17:9
God knows the heart and what is in there is often not what the Lord wants.

The other was "Do you live by the Bible or the Holy Spirit?" and "Is the Bible your idol?" It seemed to me to be non-sensical questions because John chapter 1 says "1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."

I could be wrong, but if we worship God in spirit and in truth, don't we do that through study of His Word? And He IS the Word!

I also thought this was good research.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

someguy85

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 71
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Chris
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2023, 11:29:54 AM »
Umm...okay, a lot to unpack from this case for sure, but I'm still trying to get past he claimed he was attacked by a siren on the toilet...

And I come from Australia when we used to have redback spiders (black widow for the American readers) hiding under toilet seats of old outhouses.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

(seriously though, some of that stuff is making my head hurt.)

I always see this as a trend though for people claiming they have the truth but love trying to cast doubt on the bible, they have one particular mind set when it comes to the gospel.

Romans: {11:3} Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. {11:4} But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to [the image of] Baal.

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2023, 05:06:31 AM »
this may be out of place but steve hawkins may have clamed that it is immobile for the beginning was done by a bang and say that there must be a god. i pray hard for him and just found out he dyed. but after he say this any one look at him he never look at his computer. may be you all can see how he was before he died. maybe you can see what i miss