Author Topic: Someone has accused Chris  (Read 950 times)

Dan7

• BANNED
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: -49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Daniel
  • Belief: Christian
Someone has accused Chris
« on: June 19, 2023, 07:17:27 PM »
Note to Chris: I wouldn't mind if you deleted this post, as I'm not seeking to defame you, but this accusation video was used by a friend to label you as a false teacher, and I feel that it must be addressed as it is the first video that comes up when one searches up your full name.

Hello everyone,

I was sharing one of Chris's video teaching with a friend, and he replied that it has been documented that Chris is a false teacher, and told me about a video.

Apparently, if you search up Christopher J.E. Johnson on youtube, this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7G_H8TtEcE, shows up as the very first result on youtube. I don't know if this video has been addressed before, but it apparently attempts to expose Chris by stating that he makes the same hand symbols (with satanic connotations) that the men he exposes make.

It's probably made by an enemy who you've been acquainted with because he knows a lot about you and has scoured a majority of your videos.

I find this odd for a couple of reasons.

1) This channel accuses Chris of using a Jehovah's Witness painting of Eve and the snake for his Feminism teaching and somehow using this as proof that he is a false teacher. This is odd because Chris's article on Jehovah's Witnesses is one of the best on the internet, and he thoroughly debunks them.

2) Chris's doctrine contains, as far as I've checked, no inconsistencies with the Bible. In fact, it goes against most of what false teachers spew out. They aren't some conjectures or ecumenical statements.

That's why I don't agree with this video that Chris is a false teacher, but it is the first video that comes up when one searches for Chris's full name, and it did draw away a potential viewer of one of Chris's videos.

If you ever get a chance, Chris, I would appreciate it if you would address the claims made in this video (namely that you make the same hand symbols (with satanic connotations) that the men you expose make).

This is probably the only video that seeks to expose you, and I believe it would be beneficial to address it.

Here is the link to the video once again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7G_H8TtEcE
"Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the Lord... I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the Lord." -Jeremiah 23:1,2

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
Re: Someone has accused Chris
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2023, 11:12:41 PM »
Daniel, this is Caleb, it is my first time talking to you. I skimmed through the "Creation Liberty Evangelism - Christopher J.E. Johnson Deceptive Teacher" video. I don't think I can watch the entire video. Why? It's because of this:
Neither can they prove the things whereof they now accuse me. Acts 24:13

First of all, the creator(s?) of these videos are total cowards because they hiding are behind total anonymity. Why? Because they would face accountability for their actions and allow the accused to answer to the accusations if they came forward.
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God. John 3:19-21

Secondly, at no point did the creators ever look at Chris's doctrine. He accused Chris of using these hand signs and that his grandfather was a 33-degree Mason. He teaches that Chris mixes truth with lies but never explains what those lies are.
Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer. 1 Corinthians 10:10

Whoever is making these videos reminds me of my "conspiracy days," the days in which I was engulfed in conspiracies. I believed in numerology, hand signs, and other things that often provided no evidence that there was evil. For example, in this video, Chris states that he has 13 plots that have broken up into a 1/3 of an acre there and 2/3 of an acre there. What does this mean? Obviously, Chris is a Freemason because 1/3= 33% of an acre. There is no substance to any of these claims and certainly nothing that would lead men to the truth of the Word. Why? These videos are not designed to do that, they are made to get views, not tell the truth. I don't look for these kinds of videos because all of them are always like this and I don't need any reminders of those days.

I hope this has been helpful to you, Dan, and anyone reading this.
These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. Proverbs 6:16-19
« Last Edit: June 19, 2023, 11:37:43 PM by Zoologistkid »
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

Dan7

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2023, 11:20:44 PM »
Hello Caleb, I agree with your points. I have this habit of just taking any accusation to anyone as one that ought to be addressed, and it's a pretty stupid habit. This video was indeed stupid. I would see why anyone would make videos like these unless they don't want to hear the truthful doctrine that one is teaching.

I apologize for posting this, and if any moderator sees this, please delete my post. I'm pretty gullible for even posting this even though I didn't believe any of it one bit.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2023, 11:36:39 PM by Dan7 »
"Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the Lord... I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the Lord." -Jeremiah 23:1,2

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2023, 11:53:50 PM »
Daniel, I think keeping it on here is for the best because these conversations are not just for you or me but for the whole church to see and come to their own conclusions.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

someguy85

• Born Again Christians
  • Edification: 71
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Chris
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2023, 12:58:13 AM »
Well, the video is correct at the beginning, that you shouldn't answer a matter before you hear it, which is biblical, but I have to be honest, the evidence is pretty flimsy.

If you were in a courtroom, this is what they would call circumstantial evidence and a lot of cases that have been made have been thrown out because circumstantial evidence is all they have. Initially a lot of the clips I see are from older posts which, well, as we all know, when you grow as a Christian there are things you try to cut out of your life, and bad habits are one of them. The way any gestures are presented in the videos seem like something that's just a habit or something from muscle memory.

The point where I just shut the video off as being ridiculous though was the "covering and rubbing your eyes at something so confusingly wrong," somehow being a symbol that apparently he's in some kind of group with Kent Hovind, pope Francis and a whole bunch of others...I'll understand if this comparison is not allowed on the forum but I can't help but use it as an example, it's like saying your white USB lead is a symbol of white supremacy because it's the same colour as a KKK outfit, or Christ was secretly into BDSM because he used a scourge of cords to drive the money changers and venders out of the temple. It's almost along the lines of the SJW accusations, accusations so flimsy it boarders on lunacy.

But the biggest absence of evidence I saw in the video, there wasn't one time from the footage I saw (and I got about half way through the video) of any doctrine Chris teaches that's incorrect or non biblical. When it comes to people like Kent Hovind, Joel Osteen, Kenneth Copeland, The Mormons, Catholocism, The Jehovah's Witnesses, The 7th Day Adventists, "christian" yoga or martial arts and other cults, they all change, omit or sidestep parts of scripture to fit their own ideals and objectives...which as far as I can tell is something you won't find in Chris' teachings.

It's also a good reason I see as to why it's so important for any born again Christian to push to read the bible through from cover to cover, the more you know about it the easier it is to pick up where someone misquotes or takes scripture out of context.

Side note too, if Chris was or is in the illuminati, he certainly got a bad end of the deal, I mean where's the money, wealth, influence and status? It'd be like getting hired for a job, working for years and getting paid a quarter a day for your trouble. Not exactly the best economical exchange.  :P
Romans: {11:3} Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. {11:4} But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to [the image of] Baal.

Dan7

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2023, 03:59:52 AM »
Well said, someguy85. I arrived at the same conclusion. No doctrine was analyzed, which got me wondering if this video had any basis for its claims. When analyzing someone like Rick Warren, it is clear that their doctrines are of the devil. It's not the same case with creation liberty, though. And if he were a mason, his book on Freemasonry is one of the best tools to debunk Freemasonry. It's also important to note that when that woman who was arrested by the police made that Illuminati hand symbol, she was doing that deliberately. That's not something one does when they are arrested.

With all those false Christian teachings you mentioned, like Mormonism or "Christian yoga", it's interesting that the "early church fathers", as pagan and heretical as they were, were aware of things like "Christian yoga" and stated that Christians would never do these things. I used to think that most of this false stuff erupted only in the past couple of centuries but to my surprise, they've crept in for the past 2,000 years.

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2023, 01:07:18 PM »
By the way, Daniel, please remember to call others here by their real name. I have made this mistake in the past, the guy who responded after me is Chris, not "Someguy85".

Dan7

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2023, 03:59:15 PM »
I'll do that from now on. I didn't want to call him Chris because I was afraid that it will appear as if I was addressing Chris who owns this forum, and it's pretty stupid of me because I've addressed him as Chris in previous conversations.

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2023, 04:36:59 PM »
That's okay, perhaps it would be better to call him Chris(Aus) because he is from Australia. I have seen others do it so that might work.

Dan7

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2023, 05:06:57 PM »
Great suggestion!

Pilgrim Mike

• Born Again Christians
  • Edification: 8
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Micheal
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2024, 01:56:32 PM »
I'm just curious as to why on someones profile name it says banned but they're still able to make replies and so forth.....? Thanks in advance.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2024, 09:03:03 AM »
That dude was banned a long time ago and hasn't been able to make any posts since.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Pilgrim Mike

• Born Again Christians
  • Edification: 8
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Micheal
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2024, 10:07:53 PM »
Thank you. That clears up the misunderstanding I had.