Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,  (Read 603 times)

Anirdesya-vapuh

• Newly Registered (Forum LVL 0)
  • Edification: -3
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Hari
  • Belief: Other
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2023, 09:12:17 AM »
All new members need to introduce themselves in the "Introduce Yourself" section of our forum, as was also stated in the registration agreement you signed when you joined. See here: http://www.creationliberty.com/forum/index.php?topic=20.0

If you're not going to read and follow the rules when you join, then you're not going to stay here.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

someguy85

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 71
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Chris
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2023, 11:35:36 AM »
Might be one for the "wild mail" section, from what I can tell this post is trying to promote one sect or another of hinduism. I'm going to be abrupt here...I will NEVER turn to such a system. For a start, the focus is on the happiness of the self, not charity towards others and this comes from the idea of the wheel of Karma, and Karma as a concept is basically "what goes around comes around", which completely fails in two ways. First way is that it promotes the idea of the "universe" giving good things to those who deserve it and bad things to those who deserve it, but this can allegedly be carried on from "previous lives", which leads onto its second failure which leads to general apathy when it comes to suffering, if someone is suffering? Eh, all good, they deserve it from what they did in a previous life...this is nothing if not cruel.

More over, the only way of escaping the "wheel of samsara" (the cycle of life and death more commonly referred to as reincarnation), involves a push towards so many "good works" and meditation and losing yourself (in a way literally) to a "greater consciousness" in which you eventually hope to ascend out of this cycle.

Christianity requires none of this. It is so much simpler,

romans  3:23: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

There isn't one person who hasn't comitted an evil act in the world.

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one [point,] he is guilty of all.

One offense is as bad as having broken the whole law. So if you've ever broken any of the ten commandments, then you are just as guilty as if you had broken all of them...the most common one, everyone has lied in their life, doesn't matter if it was over the lives of thousands of people or over who took the last chocolate muffin.

Jesus is called "a good teacher" in hinduism but is dismissed as a mere man, when by his own words he is the son of God and his death, burial and resurrection as payment for sin is the only way in which we can hope to be saved.

John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

There is no other way but through Christ...good works mean nothing in eternity.

Ephesians {2:8} For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: {2:9} Not of works, lest any man should boast.

And there is no guess work or "is it enough" thoughts running through your head the whole time...our God can not lie!

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

And repentance is not what many claim it today as a "change" or "turning"...it's to understand and feel the gravity of how severe and serious the breaking of the law is before the living God of creation and existance, the King of kings and Lord of lords. If you do have a repentant heart, then how do you get the assurance of God that you can be saved and live with him forever after we die?

Romans:  {10:9} That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. {10:10} For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

And I can say for absolute certainty in my life, Christ has never let me down, he never abandoned me even when I deserved it, he has provided for my needs and much more even when I was completely unworthy of it...and I know nothing I can ever do will even come close to repaying him for what he has done for me, cleansing me of sin and accepting me, but this is what real love is, self sacrifice for someone who especially can never repay you...The trimurti don't love you, they don't even care about you...Christ died for you to save you from the eternal torment that was meant for the devil and his angels, which is also where all unrepentant sinners will go...which would you rather choose?
Romans: {11:3} Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. {11:4} But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to [the image of] Baal.

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2023, 01:49:36 PM »
This is just a carbon copy of another post made by the same guy and apparently, that is not his first attempt either to draw the flock away:
https://www.creationliberty.com/forum/index.php?topic=1604.0

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers. John 10:1-5

Also, I highly doubt his name and/or location is "hari" so it is very likely that is lying to us.
A lying tongue hateth those that are afflicted by it; and a flattering mouth worketh ruin. Proverbs 26:28
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

Timothy

• Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 157
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Timothy
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2023, 04:54:03 PM »
Yeah, he's done this about once every year or two. It's a copy and pasted message. I just ban him when I see it.

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2023, 04:57:13 PM »
Wouldn't his post count as spam?

Spam: Unwanted or intrusive advertising on the internet.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?