Author Topic: Greetings to all....  (Read 3229 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Greetings to all....
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2023, 11:46:39 AM »
For everyone else, Caleb pointed out that this guy had a blog. I didn't realize that before, and I was doing a bit of search online for some of the things he was posting, but I couldn't find any direct matches through multiple search engines. His posts were a bit stuffy, and it didn't seem like he wrote it for the purpose this forum. It appeared to be copy/pasted, but because I couldn't find a direct quote, even after I tried a few of them on different search engines, I just let it go.

However, his introduction was a copy-paste of his blog:
https://comeseegoodnessofthelord.wordpress.com/2020/06/29/example-post-3/

Furthermore, his other post is another copy-paste of his blog:
https://comeseegoodnessofthelord.wordpress.com/2021/12/14/disciples-of-jesus-christ-joining-the-military-is-like-adding-lemon-juice-to-milk-it-just-doesnt-mix/comment-page-1/

This is why he was angry that we critiqued and questioned him. He is here for ONE REASON ONLY: To advertise his useless blog that no one reads.

In fact, as I looked through more of his site, I found where he has attempted this with other people too. He goes around trying to gain himself more attention. So when he said:
"I'm looking for true Spiritual fellowship with other like minded Disciples of Jesus Christ."

... That was a lie, even though he just lied about his lies by saying, "Who is lying here, not I." I don't believe this man ever came to repentance of his sin, and I think Kenneth hit the nail on the head, namely, that Cal thinks he is the victim of other peoples' sin.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 11:53:49 AM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2023, 02:42:25 PM »
Luk_9:5  And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

Since you never welcomed me from the onset, but only coming running to protect and support your idol. You have nothing worth while to say, because you are part of the Forum cult to protect your master.

Who is lying here, not I.

And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece. And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart. And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them. Luke 9:3-5

I was thinking of what he said and concluded: He was not fulfilling these verses because these required him to leave but he just kept coming right back. Kenneth, Rowan, and Chris all did receive him and wanted a conversation but he was the one that didn't receive them nor did he want discussion.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2023, 03:39:05 PM »
He only asked rhetorical questions. We asked him questions for information. There is a huge difference.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2023, 05:13:47 PM »
This is why he was angry that we critiqued and questioned him. He is here for ONE REASON ONLY: To advertise his useless blog that no one reads.
Yeah, he was advertising for his blog as can be seen here:
Yes, and according to your "rules" If one has a website, which you should be reading to get to know what I have been taught by the Lord, I could then join your "Skype" meetings.  Which I will not be doing since I can not fellowship with those who are dishonest, and do carry on with Masonic symbolism.  Eventually the fruit of a ministry comes forward when presented with truth.

I will be adding this "CLE" ministry to my Blog writings warning the sheep to stay away from ALL cult Forum's. And the teachings of Christopher JE Johnson and pointing out why.

On a side note, I know that just because one has a website does not mean they are automatically allowed into the meetings. So where is he coming from? I also find it funny how he accuses us of dishonesty and using masonic symbolism without pointing out a single one of either.

Since you never welcomed me from the onset, but only coming running to protect and support your idol. You have nothing worth while to say, because you are part of the Forum cult to protect your master.

Who is lying here, not I.
On another note, I think I need to explain why I didn't introduce myself to Cal. I didn't because I was suspicious when he first joined. Specifically, his introduction was a little weird as both Kenneth, Chris, and Rowan pointed out. The fact he went for a big post trying to convince everyone of some topic nearly immediately after he joined didn't help. I thought if I did introduce it would have been a waste of time because it could end the same way with the person either leaving or being banned due to not wanting to be like-minded. So I just waited to see if my suspicion was necessary to join in on the discussion. If it was wrong of me to do so, please let me know.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 05:29:29 PM by Zoologistkid »
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2023, 09:34:16 AM »
... That was a lie, even though he just lied about his lies by saying, "Who is lying here, not I." I don't believe this man ever came to repentance of his sin, and I think Kenneth hit the nail on the head, namely, that Cal thinks he is the victim of other peoples' sin.

I have been thinking about this as well and I can say a little confused when you said. When you said, "Cal thinks he is the victim of other peoples' sin." Do you mean Cal doesn't feel ashamed nor have any grief and Godly Sorrow for his sins and actions? He believes that he is the victim of others' sins but not his own. That would certainly explain his behavior here. Is this what you meant?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2023, 09:37:48 AM by Zoologistkid »

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2023, 08:08:42 PM »

I have been thinking about this as well and I can say a little confused when you said. When you said, "Cal thinks he is the victim of other peoples' sin." Do you mean Cal doesn't feel ashamed nor have any grief and Godly Sorrow for his sins and actions? He believes that he is the victim of others' sins but not his own. That would certainly explain his behavior here. Is this what you meant?
I was living in the homosexual lifestyle for many years, and 46 years ago, the Lord revealed His truth to me, and brought conviction of my sinful life, and that it was a lie.
Kenneth's confusion was that it seemed to be that he said his lifestyle was a lie, but not that his sin was condemned. As I pointed out earlier, condemnation and conviction mean the same thing, albeit, they are most often used in separate contexts; typically, as far as I understand it, condemnation being projected while conviction is aimed inward.

Here are just some of the things he stated after he said that he was given "repentance" by God:

I... lived a secret life in the gay lifestyle.
I was sexually, emotionally, and physically abused by my mother
I was rejected by her
my father was not there for me also.
She hated me
I was sexually abused
I grew up in so much confusion, pain, and suffered endless depressions
I never had real friends in school
due to the abuses, I also tired to commit suicide at the age of 14

I could go on. This was just in his first post, which turned out to be copy-pasted from his blog.

Where exactly is HIS sin? These are justifications or qualifiers for victimhood. He's simply playing the victim, which means the sins are everyone else's, not his own. How can he have been given repentance of HIS sin, when all he does is blame everyone else?

Kenneth has seen this many times with people, in which they try to act like they are of Christ, but they never came to repentance of THEIR OWN sin. If he has any sin, or acknowledges any sin, it's only at the fault of others around him. When responding to Kenneth, in which he only repeated himself, he added another line about condemnation and conviction being opposites, when they are, in fact, the same thing conceptually. Then I called him out on that, and he essentially lost his temperance pretty quickly (i.e. he's not longsuffering).

These are good lessons for the church to learn the difference between godly sorrow and worldly sorrow, and to learn the patterns of people who try to trick us into thinking they are contrite. We know what it was like to be saved, we know what it was like to come to repentance, and we know that we blamed no one but ourselves when that time came.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2023, 08:19:49 PM »
The main reason I kept pressing him was in hopes of hearing something about him being grieved over his own choices and behavior. I wasn't looking for details, but repentance of the sin he claimed he'd committed.

Instead he went and started trolling my YouTube channel.  ???
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2023, 08:28:16 PM »
Frankly, I didn't want to engage with this guy at all. But Chris prompted me, indirectly, so I did. And I turned out as I expected.
Nonetheless, it needed to be done for multiple reasons.

1. Everyone should be given the opportunity to answer questions and expound on their testimony.

2. We can't make new friends or mark toxic people and false converts if we don't challenge them.

3. Whether for the positive or negative, people benefit from seeing or participating in such engagements.

There may be more but that's all I can think of.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2023, 09:07:00 PM »
Chris, thank you for explaining that to me, I can see his rejection of his sin in the way he always talks about being kicked out of places like this forum. He just said that it was because of wicked men and women but if this is how he reacted to asking genuine questions or disagreement to an issue, I can frankly see why he was kicked out. If he cannot see any of his sins except for being gay, then he truly can't judge himself or have a discussion.

Kenneth, I checked out your YouTube channel and found one of his comments:
You are not sent by the Holy Spirit, nor are you speaking in the Power of the Holy Spirit.  You are not treating these people in humility.  You are not there by the Holy Spirit.  You stated you've lead 100's of people to Jesus Christ, where are they? Then  you stated they rejected.  That is not leading people to Jesus Christ. Leading people to Jesus Christ means the Holy Spirit brought them to Salvation. If they rejected Him, then you have not lead people to Jesus Christ.  Who sent you, your local fellowship, or have you decided to just go out on your own?  One needs to be sent, so that they are added unto the Body of Christ, where they will be fed the Word of God, teaching them to depend on Jesus to finish that which He started within them.   
How does one get "contrite"?  It's the Holy Spirit that grants a person the Grace to be convicted of sin, leading unto Confession of sin, then Repentance, cleansing, and the sealing by the Holy Spirit.
Very sad........
Earlier, I checked out his website(s) and his blog is attached to other blog including his other blog called "My Blog". These blogs are difficult to navigate and there is no attempt at making easier to navigate for visitors. He believes that there is a seven-year tribulation period, there is no free will, uses the greek scam, street preaching is useless, and will often use the New King James.
I once shared with him how an “street evangelist” should not be preaching,  where Christ is preached in various cities, because Paul speaks, how he only “preached Christ” where it was not preached, so that he would not build on another’s foundation. Rom 15:20 Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man’s foundation:
Rom 15:21 But as it is written, To whom he was not spoken of, they shall see: and they that have not heard shall understand. I also shared with him, that the local body of Christ needs to send him out to preach, because he is backed up by that Body.  To go off on one’s own is not following after the “foundation as practiced and taught by the Apostles.
He did not like my sharing this info, so he deleted my comments without discussion and then proceeded to un-follow my blog and blocked me from his blog.   
https://comeseegoodnessofthelord.wordpress.com/2021/03/20/i-need-to-warn-true-believers-to-beware-of-the-many-false-teachers-and-fake-christian-bloggers-web-sites-and-you-tube-christian-channels-which-have-filled-these-venues-with-a-false-witness-a/

The use of the Greek word “tropos,” which is used in the English phrase “in like manner,” instructs believers to expect at Christ’s return for them parallels of what had been witnessed at His departure.
We now return to the Scriptures we originally cited in the outset of this message. It is here that we will uncover the error of those who insist that the Rapture (that is the immortal glorification and catching up of the Church to the Lord) takes place at the same time when Christ returns to the earth at the close of the age.
https://watchman1948.wordpress.com/2023/09/24/jesus-returns-in-like-manner/

He keeps coming back because he, the Holy and Sacred Man who was Taught by the Holy Spirit who Can Never be Corrected, was accused of saying or teaching something wrong. He can't take it, so he is fine with lying, railing, and committing sinful acts, just so he can get some form of revenge. He teaches that men shall suffer for serving Christ and he is proving that is a fact.

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. -Matthew 5:11
« Last Edit: December 31, 2023, 09:11:24 PM by Zoologistkid »