Author Topic: Claiming To Serve God  (Read 96 times)

Pilgrim Mike

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 8
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Micheal
  • Belief: Christian
Claiming To Serve God
« on: April 02, 2024, 02:56:43 PM »
Other than several replies on this forum that I've made, it's been a while since I've been on this forum and to be honest I was actually expecting to be banned for whatever reason which thank God I haven't been. I've changed jobs and I'm now on a new schedule with my current job. I used to meet up with some people a while back and at one point we were going to start a " church ". That didn't go over well and me and a few others broke off from that guy because of misuse of funds. All this was before I even knew this ministry existed. One of the guys I continued to meet on a regular basis and go give out tracts, along with another fellow. We'd meet at his house and sometimes near Vanderbilt on west end in Nashville to do the same as well as Centennial park. The last time I checked he's been working with a local " church " and doing things for it in what he calls serving God. Him along with several other people who I thought would like to take part in street preaching, put in different words, came up with some type of reason/excuse as to why that's not the best way to reach people or that I am doing it wrong. He's part of a 501c3 church by the way and I told him the truth behind it and I'm pretty that's why him and the other guy pretty much want nothing to do with me anymore which is fine because as God's word says " there's a reason for everything under the Sun ". Although It'd be nice to have a partner in ministry who thinks the same. I personally wouldn't break fellowship with someone over trivial/minor subjects because I believe it's good to have certain discussions. What are some thoughts on this? If I need to clarify more on this feel free to let me know, you won't hurt my feelings :). Thank you.