Author Topic: Nevada Man Attempts to Justify 501c3  (Read 3725 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Nevada Man Attempts to Justify 501c3
« on: October 05, 2019, 04:46:47 PM »

CHRIS FROM HENDERSON (which I was left to assume was in Nevada, which is just outside of Las Vegas):

You seem like a nice enough guy. Do you understand the damage your are causing?26 U.S. Code 6012. requires (with some exceptions) to pay taxes ( just ask Kent Hovind, he knows all to well). There is no doubt truth in what you say. There are indeed some very wicked people who take advantage of 501c3, and I admit the system is not ideal. Still, there are many fine, dedicated and Godly men who serve in 501c3 churches.
I find it ironic that you claim to teach pure scripture, while at the same time living in active rebellion to God's word, not being a local church member. If I am wrong about you attending church, I apologize.
You are a smart guy, but you drunk too much of the conspiratorial Kool-Aid on many things. In this respect, you are no better then Steven Anderson. I commend you in you desire to serve Christ faithfully, but I also urge you to be factual, have some common sense, conduct solid research, and just use some simple logic when weighing arguments. You have bought into too many bad arguments solely because of your tradition. Your were taught something, you liked it and have never questioned it.
I beg you to throw away all your preconceptions and start from scratch with the bible. Go line by line through scripture, utilizing all the manuscripts and tools we have. Examine the church fathers and the other theologians throughout history and see what they say. BUT examine these sources and documents for yourself, don't trust what someone says about them. Do the work yourself. I promise you, at the end you will see; A lot of what we have been taught comes from bad hermeneutics/ exegeses and is retained simply cause of tradition. Please...just do the research and see. If you are truly a man of God and you truly love Christ, then you will examine your teachings and you will seek truth. You have some great material but you are in some serious error on other areas.

You seem like a nice enough guy.
Chris, let's be straight-forward; that's just vain, flattering lips intended to deceive. I haven't read any of the rest of your email yet, and I can already see it. Let's stop playing games; I prefer to speak with people who are open and honest, and tend to avoid those who speak with a double heart in deception.
Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men. They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.
-Psa 12:1-2

Do you understand the damage your are causing?
What specific damage are you referring to? Because if I am truly "causing damage" as you are implying, then you should file a lawsuit against me to get restitution for damages. However, if there are no damages, then perhaps you should be careful about falsely accusing (i.e. lying about) others.
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
-1Ti 3:1-5

God Does Not Justify Lies

26 U.S. Code 6012. requires (with some exceptions) to pay taxes ( just ask Kent Hovind, he knows all to well).
No sir, you need to go to 26 U.S. 6012 and actually study it out, instead of writing me to whine about your personal feelings. That is for individuals who produce INCOME, and therefore, you need to look up the legal definition of 'income', which has nothing to do with individual wages, but rather, gain by corporate activity through business transactions, and when spoken of in the context of "individuals," the word 'income' refers to that of "revenue" in terms of corporate business.

Since you are obviously ignorant on this issue, and (based on your lazy manner of writing a vague email) are too slothful to actually go do some work to find out the truth, I'll help you by quoting Black's Law Dictionary:
"The return in money from one's business, labor, or capital invested; gains, profit, or private revenue. Braun's Appeal, 105 Pa. 415; People v. Davenport, 30 llun (N.Y.) 177; In re Slocum, 109 N. Y. 153, 02 N. E. 130; Waring v. Savannah, 00 Ga. 99. 'Income' means that which comes in or is received from any business or investment of capital, without reference to the outgoing expenditures; while 'profits' generally means the gain which is made upon any business or investment when both receipts and payments are taken into account. 'Income,' when applied to the affairs of individuals, expresses the same idea that 'revenue' does when applied to the affairs of a state or nation."
https://thelawdictionary.org/income
The heart of the righteous studieth to answer: but the mouth of the wicked poureth out evil things.
-Pro 15:28

Furthermore, Kent Hovind was not sent to prison for not paying taxes. All you have done in this letter is prove that you have no clue what you're talking about, and you need to start studying before you write letters like this because you're embarrassing yourself. The following link is a teaching I did exposing the false doctrines of Kent Hovind, and in that, at the beginning, I go into detail about what he was sent to prison for, and why:
Leaven Alert: Kent Hovind
Finally, I would add in that you need to stop being vague because you are implying that I don't pay taxes. I don't appreciate that because I pay my taxes, but if you're involved in 501c3, then you are not paying your taxes; rather, you're trying to avoid them, causing the rest of us to pay more (which you would understand if you actually studied the teaching I did on this subject).

There is no doubt truth in what you say. There are indeed some very wicked people who take advantage of 501c3, and I admit the system is not ideal. Still, there are many fine, dedicated and Godly men who serve in 501c3 churches.
So not only are you ignorant on the topic of 501c3, but also ignorant of what Jesus taught about leaven, and again, that shows me that you didn't bother to actually read or listen to the teaching I did on this subject. Are you at least going to be honest enough to admit that?
He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.
-Pro 18:13

Because you write this in ignorance without checking out the information first, that leads me to question what your letter is really about. Though, I doubt you will be honest with me since you were giving me vain, flattering words at the beginning.

I find it ironic that you claim to teach pure scripture, while at the same time living in active rebellion to God's word, not being a local church member. If I am wrong about you attending church, I apologize.
Don't lie; you're not sorry. You chose to falsely accuse me instead of asking me first. You could have just asked, "Chris, are you part of a local church?" and I would have answered, "Yes." I won't bother to give any details because I know you don't care. You chose not to do that because you want an excuse for me to be in "active rebellion," so you can justify yourself, and that's what's leading me to believe that you're in some position of 501c3 church building leadership; that sound about right?

You are a smart guy, but you drunk too much of the conspiratorial Kool-Aid on many things. In this respect, you are no better then Steven Anderson. I commend you in you desire to serve Christ faithfully, but I also urge you to be factual, have some common sense, conduct solid research, and just use some simple logic when weighing arguments. You have bought into too many bad arguments solely because of your tradition. Your were taught something, you liked it and have never questioned it.
Wrong again: I'm not "smart." I'm a useless idiot who has been saved, and been giving blessings from God who called me to teach. At this point, I'm laughing a little bit to myself because, in your email, you haven't presented any facts, common sense, solid research, or simple logic, whereas I provided a lot in my book. My work speaks for itself. So because you did not provide that which you are demanding of me, your accusations are not only false, but hypocritical, meaning that you're a man who puts on a false outward appearance so he can deceive others into thinking he's clean on the inside:
Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.
-Mat 23:26

That leaven (i.e. false doctrines that come from sin in your heart) is what is blocking you from seeing this matter clearly, in that God has not unlocked your understanding:
But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
-Heb 5:14

What "tradition" did I follow that created a "bad argument?" For that matter, what was the "bad argument?" You never quoted me or mentioned any details. What was it that I "taught" that I "liked" and "never questioned?" Again, you provided nothing. This type of false accusation followed by a lack of any specific information really sounds like most pastors I've met. Are you a pastor? Because at this point, it really sounds like you are a pastor of a 501c3 church building.

And by the way, you do know that Steven Anderson supports 501c3 church buildings and teaches in favor of your position, right? So go follow him and leave us be.

I beg you to throw away all your preconceptions and start from scratch with the bible.
Chris, I plead with you to throw away all your preconceptions and start from scratch with the Bible, but first, I hope you come to repentance (i.e. grief and godly sorrow of wrongdoing) because if you don't have repentance in your heart, then you don't have the Holy Spirit of God, and without the Holy Spirit of God, you cannot understand the Bible.
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
-1Co 2:14

Is Repentance Part of Salvation?

Go line by line through scripture, utilizing all the manuscripts and tools we have.
Okay, that one line gave me a LOT more information, but mainly, that you rely on corrupt texts, like the new-age bible versions and concordances; you don't actually rely on the context of God's Word. Now the reasons you wrote this letter makes far more sense because I can see that you're really trying to justify yourself after I called out your leaven in my teaching on 501c3. Here's what I write at the beginning of my teachings on Scripture, which you obviously have not bothered to look at, or you would know that I go through them verse-by-verse, line-by-line with our church almost every week (we have both audio and article teachings for them), and this will get you more details on how far down into corruption and religious tradition you have gone:
Why I Use The King James Bible: This will provide information about where bible versions come from, why the KJB stands far above them all, and why the KJB is not "outdated" as is often claimed by scoffers. (i.e. It's written for modern English use.)
Dangers of Using Lexicons and Concordances: This will provide information about the many problems with Greek-English lexicons, and the hidden truth about the men who authored them. (i.e. They denied Christ in their writings.)
The 'Original Greek' Scam: This will explain the dangers and huge errors of the so-called "pastors" and "scholars" who try to interpret the Bible by "the original Greek." (i.e. Most of them don't even know any Greek or Hebrew.)
Does the Greek Septuagint Exist?: This will give more details on the non-existent, so-called "evidence" for the Greek Septuagint (LXX), and why the existence of such a document would defy historical and cultural reasoning.

Based on what you wrote, I have little doubt you will despise such correction, and that you will flat-out reject "facts, common sense, solid research, or simple logic."
Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: and he that hateth reproof shall die.
-Pro 15:10

Examine the church fathers and the other theologians throughout history and see what they say.
I don't need "theologians" and "early church fathers." I rely on the epistles from Christ's apostles (i.e. the Bible). I know "theologians" are a big thing for pastors because most of them worship men instead of God, but I will follow the doctrine of God's Word and the Holy Spirit, as we are instructed:
These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
-1Jo 2:27

BUT examine these sources and documents for yourself, don't trust what someone says about them.
I wish you would open some documents and do some study, but I cannot help WILLFUL ignorance.

Do the work yourself.
I'll let readers, listeners, and the Lord Jesus Christ judge if I have "done the work." I don't care about your personal feelings on the matter. I won't be relying on the opinions of childish whining from a man who does not bother to read or listen.
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
-2Ti 2:15

I promise you, at the end you will see; A lot of what we have been taught comes from bad hermeneutics/ exegeses and is retained simply cause of tradition. Please...just do the research and see. If you are truly a man of God and you truly love Christ, then you will examine your teachings and you will seek truth. You have some great material but you are in some serious error on other areas. 
Certainly, you would not begrudge me these things without having some "great material" of your own. Perhaps you would like to share with me what you have taught and written that I might see a better example? Perhaps you would like to share what church building you go to (or oversee) so I might investigate the details of it, and of what you believe and teach? If you respond, I would appreciate some openness and honesty from you because standing on pretense (as you have done in this letter) does no good for anyone, nor does it honor the Lord God.
Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.
-Rom 13:13

There are a lot of murmurings in your letter. A murmur is a complaint that is half-suppressed, meaning that you will not be specific and keep hiding behind flattering words. God hates murmuring, and so do I:
Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.
-1Co 10:10

Despite your murmuring, I pray the Lord Jesus Christ would bless you and your family with all your needs throughout the coming week, and I hope that the Lord God would show you the same mercy and longsuffering He has shown me.

END OF EXCHANGE

I did find someone else with the name listed on this guy's account who is a pastor in Nevada, but I cannot confirm if it is him. These men keep hiding their identities because they're cowards who lack faith in Christ and love the darkness so they will not be seen. However, I do suspect that this man holds church building leadership in some capacity, but his one-letter whining only goes to show that he had no intention of discussing this matter, and likely because he was scared to do so, knowing that he has no understanding of the matter; therefore, this was nothing more than a slap-and-run email that was intended to waste my time and make himself feel better.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
Re: Nevada Man Attempts to Justify 501c3
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2019, 05:31:33 PM »
I beg you to throw away all your preconceptions and start from scratch with the bible.
Go line by line through scripture, utilizing all the manuscripts and tools we have.
Oh, the irony.
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. Colossian 2:8
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 05:34:05 PM by Zoologistkid »
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2019, 06:41:23 PM »
That was an excellent read.  I like the term "slap-and-run" that is used regularly and all of these exchanges have shown me over the years just how much it is the same the world over.  Over twenty years ago when still persevering with the "pastors" and the "church buildings" I began using the term "throw backs" (that man was doing what the "pastors" do)..  The good thing being that with writing these kinds of people can't so easily just run away and not be challenged any further about their behaviour.

:D Another good teaching exposing the wolves in sheep's clothing. 
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Caleb

• CLE Church Members
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 16
  • Romans 1
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2019, 12:11:11 PM »
I look at it this way, what he calls damage, I call repairing.  If a carpenter breaks out an old window he replaces it with a new one.  He repaired the old window.  It seems that this Chris guy thinks that the carpenter isn't going to replace the window he broke because he can't see what the carpenter is doing and judges falsely before the carpenter is even finished.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2019, 01:58:50 PM »
How can I break that which is already broken?
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2019, 06:57:39 PM »
Maybe tearing the frame out of a window that was already broken and replacing it would have been a better analogy? It's broken, but at first glance, it seems that the carpenter is only causing more damage than has already been done.