Author Topic: Christian Death Metal  (Read 2563 times)

Angel_Stewart

• BANNED
  • Newly Registered (Forum LVL 0)
  • Edification: -1
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Angel
  • Belief: Christian
Christian Death Metal
« on: February 21, 2020, 04:46:52 PM »
What is wrong with this category? Please see link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ut4HLKf-bQ

I have am defending the Word on there. Impending Doom singer is making fun of me. He created the repentagram and it is not of God. I would love some help from you guys. This sounds like a special movement somewhat like a cult following and admiring their leader. This is all about spreading rage not love!! If you would like to add to my thread in this you tube link, I would love the support, here it is Lightseekers Art and Angelic Presence I have over 100 comments under my thread and most are my advice

Why are these fans justifying anger as a way to preach? If I heard someone growling in the dark with anger in his tone calling out to me in Bible verses, will I stop and listen? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 05:00:47 PM by Angel_Stewart »

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
Re: Christian Death Metal
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 05:10:46 PM »
Angel, when you created an account for the forum, you signed an agreement. Specifically, the requirements of that agreement can be found here:

http://www.creationliberty.com/forum/index.php?topic=20.0

In regards to your question, however, there is an article on the website titled 'What's Wrong with Christian Rock?'

http://www.creationliberty.com/articles/music.php

YouTube comments are really not conducive to discussions, though, which is why the comments are turned off for all the CLE teachings and users are directed here to the forum.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2020, 05:11:14 PM »
Angel, the registration agreement you signed when you made an account states that you must make an introduction post when you join. See here:
http://www.creationliberty.com/forum/index.php?topic=20.0

You were also saying pretty much the same thing in another post, which means, the first impression you're giving us is by spamming. Are you here to have discussion with us, or do you have another intention? If you post a proper introduction, that would help clarify the matter.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Angel_Stewart

• BANNED
  • Newly Registered (Forum LVL 0)
  • Edification: -1
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Angel
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2020, 05:29:00 PM »
I am not spamming just asking for help from other Christians but it seems you guys do not want to help me out. Just disregard the post. I thought Christians help one another.  :'(
Go ahead and give me negatives in the Edification. Thanks a lot for your help.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 05:31:23 PM by Angel_Stewart »

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2020, 05:51:18 PM »
No one said they did not want to help. There are reasons why there are rules here. All that is being ask is if you give us your testament about you. We have no idea who you are

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2020, 06:03:11 PM »
I am not spamming just asking for help from other Christians but it seems you guys do not want to help me out. Just disregard the post. I thought Christians help one another.  :'(
Go ahead and give me negatives in the Edification. Thanks a lot for your help.
That provides evidence that you're lying; you actually DID come here to start spamming because you wanted to throw out a few quick posts to draw people over to your Youtube discussions. If you came here with the purpose of having a discussion with us, you would have had no problem introducing yourself to us and speaking calmly and peacefully with us, but I called you out on the truth of what you were doing, and you were angry that you got caught.

That's why you lied on the way out. First, you lied about us (i.e. our entire Christian community, who you have not ever spoken with before), claiming that we did not want to "help you out," which no one here said, and then you lied again by "thanking" us for the "help" you never received from us. I'm not just going to disregard your post, I'm going to ban your account because I do not think our forum group and our church is the right place for you.
Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
-Col 3:9

If you claim to be a Christian, and you are more concerned about a number on the side of a profile than you are concerned being right with the Lord Jesus Christ and in good fellowship with brethren, then that demonstrates you have a serious foundational problem in your heart.
But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
-Mat 15:18

And it also means you need to come to repentance:
Is Repentance Part of Salvation?

The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Without a repentant heart, you would have never gotten along well with any of us because we are only like-minded with those who have been humbled to repentance.

For everyone else: I removed her other posts because they were spam. She was posting about this same subject on other threads that did not have anything to do with what she was talking about.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 06:07:09 PM by creationliberty »

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2020, 07:36:22 PM »
I just wanted to give you all an example of what I was talking about when I pointed out her lies. This is the heart of the person we were dealing with. After being banned, she came back onto the forum, created another account, to start railing against me personally (because the title was aimed directly at me). Here is her final post. I have IP banned her this time, so she shouldn't be back.

"You are a hypocrite for accusing me of spamming. I asked your help in a very special topic and was being attacked by so called christians in this Christian Death Metal you tube thread. And what do you do, you turn around and kick me out of your cult forum without helping a fellow Christian out!! You are no different than them!! Jesus reads hearts my friend/s!! Go back to your little office and remove my account and continue to preach whatever bible you are reading from but let me tell it is not the Word of God. You have different book in your possession, one that throws people out without giving them a chance. That is of the devil, my friend. Good day!!!"

You all can judge the matter for yourselves if you would like. I wish this woman many blessings and mercies from the Lord God, and hope she has a great day.

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2020, 09:15:57 PM »
Sounds like a typical holier-than-thou church-goer. They think their New Age bibles are the Word of God when they're not...

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2020, 12:10:21 AM »
I'm not sure she was alluding to that, but rather, she was doing two things:

1. I simply pointed out what her obligations were according to the registration agreement, and then ASKED her if whether she was here for discussion or spam, and once she realized I could see exactly what she was doing, she tried to play the victim card to get one step ahead. There are too many Christians here with enough discernment that it does not work on this forum, and she should have known better if she has read anything on this forum prior to joining.

2. I did not IP ban her account the first time, so she came back to read, noticed that no one cared about her "victim" status, and then took the holier-than-thou high-minded road to help justify herself. In that, she was claiming that the Word of God was on her side in this whole matter, and frankly, we don't need people like that coming in here to cause unrestrained contention; we would like to discuss matters peacefully.

Cast out the scorner, and contention shall go out; yea, strife and reproach shall cease.
-Pro 22:10