Author Topic: How "Conspiracy Ministries" Warp the Minds of Their Listeners  (Read 4694 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Please note the date of the first letter, versus the date of the second letter. This is exactly what I received.

K. HART FROM ALABAMA - MAY 11, 2019

Dear Mr. Christopher, I have taken the time to write you an important letter that I would like you to read and comment on, but it will take two emails to get it all to you.  I need to first know if, I have contact with you.  If I can send it from my regular email address, above, I may be able to get it to you all at once.
Please Respond, Thank You,

Okay, I have responded.

K. HART FROM ALABAMA - MAR 20, 2021

From your Articles, I perceive you to be honest, sincere & fairly well studied/thorough in your presentations. However, I am not sure if you fully understand the Enemy or how the Enemy is infiltrating & manipulating the World Order. The Enemy’s Deceptions & Lies have affected God’s Children & all their Societal Affairs from the beginning.  This most recent Global PLANdemic and Sham of the 2020 Presidential Election (including the Media’s “orchestrated” Distractions and tons of Lies, Propaganda, False Flags & Psyops throughout Trump’s 4 years) ought to ALERT any thinking Person on how entrenched and all-encompassing the Anti-Christ/Satanic World System has become & how strongly the Evil One’s advancing World Order (& World Domination) is successfully swallowing up all that is Right & Good, while enticing innocent, ill-informed Peoples into drinking the Kool-Aid (or taking the Vaccine)!

Disappointingly, due to the skillful influence of corrupt Christian Icons (like Billy Graham) or ignorantly Duped Evangelists, Preachers & Christian Leaders… Most all of Evangelical Christianity (of which I was part of as a former well-studied & adequately-indoctrinated Southern Baptist of over 20 years) and including most all Mainstream Christiandom is blissfully “Standing With” and blindly supporting the Anti-Christ/the Synagogue of Satan!  Many of my Siblings totally fail to see what is happening right before our Eyes!!  They are seeped in the Doctrines & Traditions of Men, just like many were before, during and after Jesus Christ’s Ministry.  “Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men…”

Many sincere Christians understand the Bible as they have been taught to understand it, but few actually “thoroughly” do their OWN Homework. As was happening in Hosea’s time, Our Father’s Children are being destroyed for lack of knowledge! Putting aside the lies about not paying attention to or being involved in Politics (resulting from Senator/President Johnson’s 501c3 scam), in order to truly be effective, we need to be more open to sharing rather than blocking our perspectives (no one can rightly discern the TRUTH or full picture without at least considering all the possible Evidence).  We need to be better informed in Politics, History, Science, Technology, Economics, & Religion to see how all the parts of the Devil’s Deceptive Jigsaw Puzzle fits together!  The New Testament Bible informs us that the Evil one is the “Prince” (some versions interpret it “Ruler”) of this World.  This means Satanic Forces/Minions are able to and have infiltrated every faucet of Society, including Religion! We are constantly being fed with Propaganda & Lies, encouraging us to jump on board with their scheme!  The NT also informs us that Satan can transform into an Angel of Light and his ministers and/or duped minions can also be transformed or masquerade as ministers of righteousness.  Such as… Freemasonry’s Shriner’s Hospital for Children (Satanists and so called “Lucifarians” actually do horrendous things to Children!!) and all the marvelous Foundations of the Elites, such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, which pretend to be out there for good while in REALITY they are working with & for the Anti-Christ New World Order System (closet Eugenicists, playing god, through their Wealth, Vaccines & GMO experiments and Food)!
After stepping outside of the Southern Baptist Umbrella (without malice or grudges) and into an unbiased, intense, unending passion for TRUTH above all else of at least 15 years so far, which has involved the continual Studying & Testing of all things that I Blindly accepted as TRUTH; I can honestly say I am stronger in my Faith, richer in Biblical Precepts & more discerning about Worldly Affairs than I ever imagined possible. While I am always open to considering possible Evidence to clarify my Perspectives, I know this Fact beyond a shadow of a doubt:  My fellow Siblings… who are truly within our Father’s Family throughout this Earth… need to fully open their eyes to this one thing in order to BEGIN to see things more clearly and to rightly perceive the Devil’s scheme (if it is not too Late!!)—the Heresy of Christian Zionism!!   “I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.”

Christopher, I don’t think bulk/highly informative correspondence by way of internet is very safe.  There is a lot of Censoring & Spying going on through various forms of Media and Social Communication sites such as Face Book (which I am not a part of). I know this sound paranoid, but we are at War…even if we don’t realize it!

Wishing You Continued godly Discernment,

I will only comment by saying two things:

1. You obviously have not listened to much of what I teach, as I have covered many of these subjects in various teachings, on our forum, and among our church meetings and Bible studies, but I have no desire to get into these things with you via email correspondence, especially because (based on your jumbled letter) I cannot say for sure if you even understand what it means to have "godly discernment."
For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
-Heb 5:12-14

2. Because of that, it is likely that this ministry is not the right place for you because our focus is on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Since your focus seems to be more heavily on the conspiracies of this world than the understanding of Christ's Gospel, you might be better served elsewhere, so you should probably move on from us and keep looking, and I'm sure you will find an organization with which you can better relate.

Have a great day.

30 MIN LATER; BOLDED BY THE AUTHOR

Christopher:  Everything is a conspiracy!  There is a difference between conspiracy fact and conspiracy theory.  You don't even know what I have to share and yet you shut me down because my approach & content is different. You sound like a mainstream news media sound bite-- yelling out "Conspiracy Theory!" to end the conversation and discret the messenger.  I suppose you think Fox News is Truth you can depend on. But my letter was not jumbled.  It was clear to anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear.  I do not know what you think about Zionism, but if you support it you obviously do not really know your Bible.  You also have no idea who God's People really are and who they are NOT.  No I have not researched your site, but it is simple just to state your position on Zionism.  Instead you attack me personally which is what arrogant type Chistians tend to do, when confronted by truth they are not ready to consider. You present a lot of info that Christians would balk at... but I have found through my own research much of what you present, and I believe it is mostly accurate.

3 HOURS LATER, BEFORE I HAD RESPONDED

Wow! Your ugly response is not one I expected. Everything is a conspiracy!  There is a difference between conspiracy fact and conspiracy theory.  You don't even know what I have to share (right from the Bible) and yet you shut me down because my approach & content is different. You sound like a mainstream news media sound bite-- yelling out "Conspiracy Theory!" to end the conversation and discredit the messenger.  I suppose you think Fox News is Truth you can depend on and that Republicans are more Christian than Democrats!  Well Guess What it was a Republican President who signed in the satanic Talmudist Noahide Laws into Law in 1991--President Bush (the daddy Bush!). I suppose You think America is in Good Shape and Our Constitution/Rights are not being attacked by every President, including Republicans. But my letter was not jumbled.  It was clear to anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear.  I do not know what you think about Zionism, but if you support it you obviously do not really know your Bible.  You also have no idea who God's People really are and who they are NOT.  If you don't know this than I doubt you truly understand the Gospel.  No I have not researched your site, but it is simple just to state your position on Zionism.  Instead you attack me personally which is what arrogant type Christians tend to do, when confronted by truth they are not ready to consider. You present a lot of info that Christians would balk at... but I have found through my own research much of what you present, and I believe it is mostly accurate.

I'm sad you are incapable of departing in peace. I don't like having to block people, but I've dealt with people like you before, and I know how this ends. You are a person who claims others "obviously do not really know" the Bible, and yet, in these short emails, only one of us has talked about the Bible, and the other has not. I'll let you do the math.
And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word, And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.
-Mark 4:18-19

I'll be filtering your emails out of my system. I do hope you have a great day, and I hope the Lord Jesus Christ blesses you and your family with all your needs in the coming months.
Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.
-1Pe 3:9

END OF DISCUSSION

This is why I have warned you all about "conspiracy ministries." As I have said many times, conspiracies exist, and there are many of them, but this is the warped mind of a person who has left the Bible and jumped off the cliff into conspiracy realm. You saw what she said (and I believe she said it twice) that "everything is a conspiracy." There was no specific context she gave to that statement, but rather, she STARTED her letter with that statement, meaning that she does not believe ANYTHING is real or honest. In my opinion, based on the many letters I have received in this manner, I believe this is the end result of listening to the Alex-Jones-type of "conspiracy ministries." I may make more comments about what she said in the comments below.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: How "Conspiracy Ministries" Warp the Minds of Their Listeners
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 11:26:31 AM »
Much of what I'm going to say here is how I would respond to these things, but I did not do that with her (assuming it's a 'her' because I cannot tell from the letter 'K') because she would not understand.

From your Articles, I perceive you to be honest, sincere & fairly well studied/thorough in your presentations. However,
Okay, before continuing, let's address that sentence. This is a very common thing I receive from those who want to argue against me. They start out with a perceived "compliment" in one short sentence to try and warm themselves up to the person, in which they believe I'm going to be flattered in some manner, and then they spend the rest of their letter mostly berating me because they want my writing and audio teachings to match their personal thoughts and feelings. What they do not understand is that I can very easily see through these forms of flattery, and rather than warming themselves to me, I am immediately on guard against them as soon as they say "however," because I know instantly that the first sentence was a lie.

In fact, I can prove to you it is a lie by her own words later. Watch this:
LETTER 1: "From your Articles, I perceive you to be honest, sincere & fairly well studied"
LETTER 2: "I have not researched your site... you obviously do not really know your Bible.  You also have no idea who God's People really are and who they are NOT."

If I do not know the Bible, then how can I be "fairly well studied?" If I have no idea who God's people really are after claiming to be saved and having knowledge of the Word of God, then how can I be "honest and sincere?" These statements contradict one another, and therefore, the comments she made in the response (after she got angry that I rejected conversation with her) is what she REALLY wanted to say from the start. I would have had far more respect for her if she had just begun by saying those things. That's why I had no interest in having a detailed conversation with her; it just would have wasted my time. I don't mind going over it with you guys because I know some of you will get some discernment and understanding out of these exchanges.

What likely really happened was that she read some of my articles, or listened to some of the teachings I did on a hot topic she wanted to hear about. Maybe Freemasonry or something like that. After listening to or reading some of it, she realized how much more well-researched and polished it was compared to the normal "conspiracy ministry" sites she had seen; however, there was one big problem for her, and that was that the facts which I listed out in my teachings did not correlate with other things she learned from maybe someone like Alex Jones or others like him, and therefore, her thought was to write a letter in an attempt to stuff as many concepts as possible into one short email to try and get me to change my writing or teachings to match what she wanted to hear, which resulted in her letter being "jumbled," even though she argued it was not.

jumble: to mix in a confused mass; put or throw together without order

I said her letter was jumbled. She insisted that it was not. I'll let you all read and decide for yourself.

She obviously respected me because of the work I did, but she wanted me to be like her. I am still baffled why people think that if they write a letter like this to someone, it will change everything. It changes nothing. I frequently listen to people and get irritated by their willful blindness on certain issues, so you know what I do? I may skip the part so I don't have to listen to their nonsense, I may close their teaching entirely so I don't have to listen to them anymore (because that is my free choice), or I write them a message explaining the problem of THAT SPECIFIC TOPIC (i.e. not a jumbled letter) and then give references to where they can find more information, and if they don't want to hear, that is their free choice (i.e. I don't write them a response and tell them how ugly or horrible they are); it's not my responsibility to make them hear.

Based on what I have seen from her letters, it sounds to me like she is upset that I have not covered every single topic of everything that is going wrong with this world. I AM ONE PERSON! I cannot do everything. I know of organizations that have entire teams that cannot do all of that either. Frankly, I have no idea what peoples' expectation of me really are.

Furthermore, it also seems as if she is upset that I spend too much time going over Bible doctrines, and not enough time going over the secret plans of the New World Order, while at the same time, telling me that I don't understand the Bible.

Next, look at the topics she lists out:

New World Order - I have mentioned that before in my audio teachings.
COVID scam - I have mentioned that before in my audio teachings.
Vaccines - The United Vacci-Nations
Billy Graham - Wolves in Costume: Billy Graham
Traditions of Men in Churchianity - I talk about those things ALL THE TIME!
501c3 - 501c3: The Devil's Church
Freemasons and Shriners - Freemasonry: A Luciferian Beacon

These are just some of the things she mentioned. She could have easily done a keyword search any time in the past two years and found many of these things. Instead, she chose to be lazy and not do any research to find out, and she relied on her ASSUMPTIONS about what I teach and believe, and that is the danger of "conspiracy ministries," in which they rely much more on inference than fact. This is not to say that there is not a New World Order because the fact is that the Georgia Guidestones are factual information on that subject, but everything they do behind closed doors is not fact until we have factual evidence to back it up.

I think some of you might be surprised how open I am to information, but you may have confused that with my skepticism of assumptions and inference, rather than hard evidence. I am not saying I have never made an assumption or inference, nor am I saying I have never made a mistake in that area, but through those mistakes, I have learned to do better.

Most of the people who write me have never written an article teaching or had to put any information out into the open public where they will be held accountable and scrutinized for what they say. Therefore, they do not understand (nor do they tend to care) about such responsibility to get information correct before releasing it, and they instead delude themselves to think their jumbled letters have value.

"I do not know what you think about Zionism"
I have no idea what she's talking about, and frankly, I don't care. I have heard the term, and I think I looked it up one time, perhaps a few years ago, and I did not pay any attention to it, nor made any effort to memorize it, which means it was probably nonsense that I did not want to waste my time on. I don't find any listings for "Zionism" in Scripture, so I don't really care. If she wants to carry a "don't believe in Zionism" message to people, that's fine. I have work to do, and I'm going to get back to it.

If you guys have any other comments, feel free to post them below.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 11:31:46 AM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Joshua JZB

• CLE Church Members
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 27
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Joshua
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2021, 03:41:33 AM »
Not sure if someone has mentioned this before, but I've noticed that conspiracy ministries really like to quote that Hosea verse.

“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.” - Hosea 4:6

It's a great verse, but it felt like the only verse the conspiracy ministries I used to watch would ever quote. Probably because it's the only verse that they can use to kind of justify what they do. Though as you infer most of the time their 'knowledge' isn't even factual.

Also in these emails it really surprises me how quick people are to rail after even one response that they don't like. If I received an unfavourable reply I'd be wondering what I did wrong. I guess it wastes a bit less time though.

Thanks for posting this email, it's helpful to see more examples of these conspiracy-obsessed type people.
For God is my King of old, working salvation in the midst of the earth. - Psalm 74:12

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2021, 10:21:38 AM »
The one mistake I made is that I should not have said that "only one of us has talked about the Bible," because she did mention Scripture. But if you look at the context of what she was talking about, that was the problem I was referring to, and I should have phrased that much differently... however, I was trying to avoid getting into this subject with her because she did not want to hear.

When she quoted this: "Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men"

She was referring to the context she set beforehand: "Mainstream Christiandom is blissfully “Standing With” and blindly supporting the Anti-Christ/the Synagogue of Satan"

The context of what Jesus was talking about was this:
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.
-Mat 23:23-24

If the context fit what she was talking about, then it would have said, "ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and turned my holy house into the synagogue of Satan"

This is why I did not even acknowledge her quoting Scripture because it was clear that she did not understand it, and even the verse Joshua mentioned from Hosea is indeed one of the handful of verses that "conspiracy ministries" quote from; they have a small arsenal they use to justify what they're doing. They are not that far off from the deception of the creation ministries in that regard, namely, that they spend most of their time focusing on "scientific studies" rather than the Bible, thinking that studying physics or chemistry is the equivalent of a Bible study, in the same way that the conspiracy ministries study classified documents and think that's a Bible study because they quote Revelation alongside it, when the truth is that most of them have no basic understanding of Christ's Gospel.

For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
-Heb 5:12-14

Rowan M.

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 63
    • View Profile
    • Isaiah 42:12 Blog
  • First Name: Rowan
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2021, 12:15:22 AM »
Not sure if someone has mentioned this before, but I've noticed that conspiracy ministries really like to quote that Hosea verse.

“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.” - Hosea 4:6

It's a great verse, but it felt like the only verse the conspiracy ministries I used to watch would ever quote. Probably because it's the only verse that they can use to kind of justify what they do. Though as you infer most of the time their 'knowledge' isn't even factual.

I could be wrong here, but I think the "knowledge" being referred to in that verse might be knowledge of the Scriptures. Look at the second half of the verse where it says, "seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God". The Law is sometimes synonymous with the Scriptures generally in the Old Testament. If you have forgotten something, you don't tend to know it anymore. But also, I think this directly ties in with the "rejection of knowledge". Essentially, the people are being rebuked for neglecting their study of the Word of God. There are many professing Christians today who lack knowledge of the Bible. And they experience similar spiritual destruction.

So if my understanding is correct, then that verse has absolutely nothing to do with lacking knowledge about conspiracies. Who is more likely to be right with God: the Christian who studies His Word but doesn't know a lot about conspiracies, or the Christian who is an expert on every conspiracy real or imagined, but hardly spends any time studying the Scriptures?

Another verse the conspriacy ministries are fond of is Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices. (2 Corinthians 2:11) Their reasoning is, conspiracies are devices of Satan, so we should not be ignorant of them. I would contend however that conspiracy THEORIES are devices of Satan designed to distract us from the work Christ would have us to do. The Great Commission is to preach the gospel to every creature, not warn every creature of conspiracies. Also, the more time spent studying conspiracies, the less time spent studying the Word.

Conspiracy ministries have a lot in common with cults sometimes, and one tactic they share in common with the latter is taking Scriptures in isolation and then applying some special meaning to them that suits their agenda. There are many verses in the Bible that you could attach all kinds of crazy meanings to if you read them by themselves. To understand the proper meaning, you have to consider both the immediate context and other similar verses, which tend to have other key words or phrases that cancel out any incorrect interpretation of the verse you're looking at. This is why we really have to STUDY God's Word, so that when times of testing come, we won't be destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth (John 17:17)

dmac

• CLE Church Members
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: 4
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Dylan
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2021, 06:04:07 PM »
Rowan Your completely correct when one of my buddies that spends the most part of his day listening to conspiracies and flat earth says the word truth I know right away hes talking about investigating conspiracy theories and learning about flat earth then actually learning about the word of God. Its honestly pretty infuriating. 

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2021, 12:07:09 PM »
they study the bible according to the conspiracy rather then study it for doctrine. the conspiracy blinds them to the many amazing things that can be found in the bible. i am so thankful that The LOARD god led me away from conspiracy and to His amazing word.

mpeay7

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: -12
    • View Profile
  • First Name: McKenna
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2021, 08:50:39 PM »
Because I am coming to this forum after leaving a conspiracy ministry, I wanted to make a couple comments from my own experience.

The conspiracy material is highly unsettling and does not bring peace. It is frightening material that Conspiracy Ministers insist we must know.

This quote is spot on
Quote from: Joshua JZB on March 23, 2021, 03:41:33 AM

Yes, the conspiracy minded groups absolutely love this verse.
Essentially, conspiracy ministries will "pray against civil unrest" and then publish libraries of information that will push people into fear. These people, in turn, embark on a frenzied mission to "wake up" their darling friends, relatives, and strangers. This wakeup call is over-zealous and overbearing.

If I were to really go and place my deeper opinion here, I would say that the messages conspiracy ministries publish is to bring more money into the conspiracy ministries. After cultivating fear, they publish books, hold expensive study classes, and make expensive recommendations. For people who are ready for an uprising, there sure seem to be a lot of conspiracy ministers "raking it in" on the fear message.

2 Timothy 1: 7
 7For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Matthew 7:14

Rowan M.

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 63
    • View Profile
    • Isaiah 42:12 Blog
  • First Name: Rowan
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2021, 05:20:15 AM »
The conspiracy material is highly unsettling and does not bring peace. It is frightening material that Conspiracy Ministers insist we must know.

Conspiracy ministries (and other conspiracy-oriented groups or people like Alex Jones or David Icke) do indeed trade on fear. Specifically, the fear of man. Most of the time, they do this by creating "boogeymen". These "boogeymen" might be real or imaginary, but they become the "arch-villain" in the conspiracy theorist or ministry's narrative. Examples of "conspiracy boogeymen" include the Illuminati (a particular favourite), the Freemasons (another keen favourite), the Global Elite, the Deep State, the Luciferian Cabal, the Jesuits, the Communists, the Jews (sadly, there are anti-Semitic variants), the Muslims (there are some who believe the Antichrist will be a Muslim) and so on. Further out on the fringes, there are also Secret Aliens (your "lizard people in human form" and what-not) who are working to secretly colonise Earth for whatever planet they came from. Basically, these "boogeymen" are blamed for everything going wrong in the world. They're out to enslave us and take over the world, but it's OK, because we have the conspiracy ministers and theorists to shed light on all the dangers we face. Hence they position themselves as "saviours", and we end up looking to them rather than Christ. (Most of the groups I just mentioned are dangerous in many ways, and will undoubtedly play their part in setting up the Antichrist's regime, but they're still made out to be worse [in the sense of being "all-powerful"] than they are, and even if they are indeed as evil and powerful as claimed, we are still not meant to fear them as if they are some kind of scary monsters. After all, they are lost souls in need of salvation just like everyone else.)

It is just not conspiracy ministries that like to invent "boogeymen" though. Radical feminists have a "boogeyman" that they blame for all the ills of society: The Patriarchy. According to the feminist narrative, men are out to enslave women in much the same way that the Illuminati, Global Elite or whoever want to enslave the world. Proponents of Critical Race Theory have invented a "boogeyman" too - the Privileged White Person who is the Colonial Oppressor of all people of colour. Now we finally have the answer to why the world is so evil! It's all the fault of white privilege! Case closed (not). And in an ironic twist, one of the most beloved "boogeymen" of the mainstream media is ... The Conspiracy Theorist! Any time you read about conspiracy theorists in the MSM, it's clear that they are Very Dangerous People who are a serious Menace to Society. But it's OK, because the MSM is here to shed light on the threats to Subjective Truth, Social Justice and the Way of Enlightened Wokeness that Conspiracy Theorists pose. Donald Trump was another favourite "boogeyman" of the MSM. All the evils of American society could be laid squarely at the door of the Trump White House. They do the exact same thing the conspiracy ministries do - create "boogeymen" for us all to fear and thereby make us turn to them for reassurance and "understanding".

If I were to really go and place my deeper opinion here, I would say that the messages conspiracy ministries publish is to bring more money into the conspiracy ministries. After cultivating fear, they publish books, hold expensive study classes, and make expensive recommendations. For people who are ready for an uprising, there sure seem to be a lot of conspiracy ministers "raking it in" on the fear message.

This is a very astute observation. As Charlie Chester, CNN's Technical Director, observed in a Project Veritas exposé of him, "Fear sells". Not only does fear generate TV ratings, but also book and DVD sales. I agree that these conspiracy ministries and other self-proclaimed "gurus" on conspiracies are largely in it for the money. A great deal of the evil in society boils down to how much money is being made behind the scenes.

As I said at the start, a key focus of conspiracy ministries is creating the fear of man. But our focus should on God, not man. One my favourite passages concerning conspiracy ministries is this one in Isaiah:

Say ye not, A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid. Sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread. (Isaiah 8:12-13)

The word "confederacy" means a league or contract between two or more people. So groups like the Illuminati could be regarded as a "confederacy" for instance. Another passage I really like is this one in the Psalms:

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. (Psalm 27:1-3)

Also this:

What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me. (Psalm 56:3-4) And later in the same Psalm: In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me. (Psalm 56:11)

This is another good passage:

The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me? The LORD taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes. (Psalm 118:6-9)

There are many other good verses and passages like this, in the New Testament too, but anyway those are enough to be going on with I think. Those last couple of verses are a reminder to not trust in conspiracy ministries, because they are really entirely man-centred. They create fear of man through "boogeymen", but then set themselves up as "saviours" since they are the ones who "really know what's going on". The best antidote to all the fear peddled by these groups is really just to put your faith and trust in the Lord.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 05:44:23 AM by Rowan M. »
Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth (John 17:17)

someguy85

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 71
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Chris
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2022, 03:58:56 AM »
I find it interesting that so many think they know who's at the top of the whole thing, when they name drop Bill and Mel Gates, Klaus Schwab, George Soros and so on and so forth, but when you think about it, from a strategic point of view, these names are people who are spokes people, they're nothing more than the person who knocks on your door trying to sell a subscription to a magazine or a charity donation, not the company owners, those at the top are people who aren't well known and for good reason, so they don't become direct targets, and they've been operating in the dark for so long they've become experts at covering their tracks and keeping out of the lime light. If you look at it from a biblical perspective though, it's actually really simple. in Corinthians 4:4:
"In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."
There's your name for who's at the top of it, Satan, and there's the real enemy, and trying to find out every little plan in this world won't help...they have backups to put into place, and finding out the names of every human involved won't help...they have replacements there too, which is why we're also told in Romans 16:19:
"For your obedience is come abroad unto all [men.] I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil."
Not ignorant, but knowledgeable enough to know what is evil, but not having to know everything about it because it is designed to be confusing and send you off down dead ends.

Romans: {11:3} Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. {11:4} But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to [the image of] Baal.

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2022, 10:44:38 AM »
Thank you for explaining this one Chris. I was lost in his e-mails. I agree, he obviously just emailed you without reading through different books or listening to teachings. You cover these things very well.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13