Author Topic: Hello I am Melissa  (Read 3328 times)

vossiann41

Hello I am Melissa
« on: July 28, 2020, 12:51:54 PM »

Hello, I am Melissa from Va.  I came across the the You tube videos on 501c3. I had grown very close to the Lord in the past two years as he had woke me up to the fact I had became backslidden. I decided to be lukewarm no more and began spending hours in prayer and bible reading and started fasting....fast forward 2 yrs.  I was upset that I had been visiting different churches looking for others on fire for God. Looking for others to have a prayer team with and had put together a whole power point on witchcraft in the media, film, music and most things geared toward youth. The church I had joined was a small good place but as a traditional baptist church, when I had talked with the pastor about what I had put together, was told in a nice way that women were not allowed to teach men. Paul 's writings have been misunderstood ( I did not want to preach!), and you are correct about symbols being pagan as this is a great amount of what my program dealt with, symbols, freemasonry and I feel freemasons should not be in the church unless they repent. My own father was recruited into freemasonry by two other men in the church and it is Luciferian worship. God delivered me from a period in my early 20's of participating in witchcraft for a yr. (not saved then). Furthermore I was sad  as I saw no churches teaching spiritual warfare, scared to death of casting out demons, nor many have a lifestyle walking close enough to the Lord to do so. I just couldnt seem to find a church with any power or desire to be more than pew warmers. I wrote a letter that will be sent to 50 local pastors regarding the unpreparedness of the church, the backslidden nature of much of the church (as the Lord impressed on me he was coming soon and I was back slid and so were many many others who would be left here). I recommitted the same day two yrs. ago. I sought the Lord for my purpose from him, my calling if you will, and I kept coming up with (in my spirit) expose darkness, (I kept thinking...like a investigative reporter for God? lol).  Long story short...it clicked in my spirit, as someone fairly new to the 501c3 church stuff , this is why we do not see more power in the church...these pastors have in a way tied the hands of the Holy Spirit to move because they have aligned with Baal. I will be including this info in the letter as I will expose it to area church members. Most have no idea about 501c3 being in their church. I already knew about pastoral response teams and they will be used to lead sheep to the proverbial slaughter and accept whatever the govt. wants to do. Needless to say, I will not be popular around here, but I feel God has led me to send this letter out. People have a right to know if their church is 501c3 as 95% are I think. This is why the church is so weak, powerless and asleep!! well there is more but this is enough for now. Oh yeah, by trade I am a nurse of 25 yrs. currently working towards my NP. God Bless, Melissa

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Hello I am Melissa
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2020, 03:27:15 PM »
I'm a bit confused because that seemed to be a lot of information and/or stories compacted into a very short amount of space. I did not follow your post very well.

You said you saw videos on 501c3. Did you listen to entire series? Or did you read the entire book? If not, then your post makes more sense, but if you have listened to, or read, all of it, then I am not understanding why you are so hyper-focused on 501c3, rather than being hyper-focused on leaven, which is what I was teaching is the source of the problem. 501c3 is only a symptom of the underlying problem, so it sounds to me like you did not understand what I was teaching.
501c3: The Devil's Church

Also, I get where you are coming from on the witchcraft issue, and the passion you have to help others understand it, because I know of no church building anywhere near us that would teach the truth about such things, but that preacher was technically correct; women do not have teaching authority over the church specifically, and in your post, you did not explain what you meant when you said he "misunderstood."
Can Women Be Pastors?

Finally, I wanted to ask you what your interpretation of the Gospel of Salvation is because you may not have noticed that 'Jesus' was not mentioned once in your post, and so since you're new to this forum, we have no idea what it is you believe about the law, sin, guilt, repentance, remission of sins, grace, and faith. If you want to understand what we believe about those things, I would say that all of our church, and most people on our forum, believe what is written in this:
Why Millions of Believers on Jesus Are Going to Hell

If you get a chance to look at some of those things, and/or you would be willing to clarify some of those things, I think it might help us to understand you better. Take your time, and I'll look for your response whenever you're ready.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

vossiann41

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 11:25:53 AM »
Ok, I just saw the reply button, in which to reply to your posts. I replied by starting another post, but I forgot to answer the last part where you asked about my beliefs, as you mentioned that I had not mentioned Jesus in it. One would think that a love of Jesus and belief in him would go with out saying by Christians but in this day and I time, I guess not, so, ....
It is my belief that Jesus died on the cross, for claim us from sin, rose from the grave, and is our redeemer. Jesus is the Son of God. I believe in the Trinity of God the father, Son & Holy spirit. I believe that Jesus is returning for his church...and his church better wake up, as many are sleeping, caught up in sin, apathetic, and not using the power given them in Jesus name. Does that answer your question?
Melissa

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2020, 12:48:31 PM »
I appreciate you taking the time to reply. I'm not sure how to say this in a tactful way so I just want to come out and say it straight-forward: Every churchgoer I have ever heard claims to believe what you just stated. My general summary of what you have told us so far is that you're against 501c3, you're against witchcraft, and you believe on Jesus, which does not necessarily mean that you're born again in Christ.

Of course it does not mean that you are not born again in Christ, as there may just be a discrepancy in writing or understanding of doctrine, or something else. However, I do want to explain the matter, and I'll begin by reminding you of what Jesus taught during what is commonly known as the "Sermon on the Mount." (i.e. Assuming that you have studied this matter out in times past.)

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
-Matthew 7:21-23

Jesus clearly taught that works will not get someone into heaven; no one is justified by works.

Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
-Gal 2:16

However, Jesus also told an entire group of people who believed on Him that they were not of God.

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed... Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
-John 8:31-47

The reason I'm bringing this up is because of your use of the word 'repent' in your original post, and so I was hoping you might clarify this for me a bit. The difference between those who gain eternal life and those who do not is based on repentance and faith.

Of course, you might agree to that initially, but your use of the word 'repent' seems that you believe something different about it than we do, and that's why I wanted to hear more about what it is you believe on the list of things I mentioned in my last response. Here is what you said on repentance:
I feel freemasons should not be in the church unless they repent
There are many reasons I could give for this (if you want those, just ask me), but it seems to indicate that you believe that 'repent' means "to turn from sin." I am not certain that is what you believe, so you might have to clarify that for me if I am incorrect.

The word 'repent' does not mean "to turn from sin" or "to change one's mind about sin," but rather, repentance is "grief and godly sorrow of sin." I did a full-length teaching on that subject if you are interested:
Is Repentance Part of Salvation?

So that, in combination with your more recent statement give me some insight:
One would think that a love of Jesus and belief in him would go with out saying by Christians but in this day and I time, I guess not, so, ....

The presumption that all who say they are Christians believe the same things automatically, and that you would assume (i.e. "one would think") that to be the case, leads me to deduce the following:
1. You do not have a good understanding about what Jesus taught on false converts.
2. You do not have a good understanding about the doctrine of repentance and remission of sins.
And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me. Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
-Luke 24:44-47

If I am incorrect on my assessment of what you have said, you will have to let me know, but repentance is godly sorrow of wrongdoing, and remission is forgiveness of sins. That's why Jesus began to preach:
Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
-Mark 1:14-15

I did not see that doctrine in your original post because you really did not give any kind of testimony about your conversion to Christ and renewal by the Holy Spirit. You basically went from noticing a problem, to making a decision "to be lukewarm no more," which is not how people are converted unto Christ according to Scripture, and it's not how they become justified before God.

My concern was to make sure that we are on the same page when it comes to what the Gospel of Jesus Christ is, or at the very least, if there is a discrepancy between what you believe and what we believe, that you would understand that discrepancy as you continue on this forum, so you would understand the difference in doctrine that may appear in our discussions going forward.

As much as witchcraft is evil, and the leaven of preachers to get incorporated with the IRS is evil, warring against those things does not automatically make one a Christian. I look forward to reading your response, and if you get time to look at that teaching on repentance, assuming you want to understand the matter, I would enjoy reading your assessment of it if you have the time. Again, thanks for getting back with me.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Timothy

• Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 157
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Timothy
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2020, 09:36:59 AM »
Hey Melissa. I am curious to know what your response to what Chris wrote is too. I was reading over your introduction again and noticed something.

(as the Lord impressed on me he was coming soon and I was back slid and so were many many others who would be left here).

I think if you elaborate on what you believe regarding the topics Chris mentioned would help me better understand. But this caught my attention because I wonder what you mean when you say someone is backslidden and why exactly that means they would be left behind when Jesus Christ returns.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2020, 09:48:37 AM »
That's a good point Tim because, as far as I am aware, the term "backslide" is not a Biblical term, so I also cannot determine what she meant, and I would like to know as well.

vossiann41

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2020, 04:02:55 PM »
OK, there is so much here you have stated, I had to get my notebook out and write it down just to reply to it all. I really dont know where to start as I assume when talking to other Christians, I will not be put in a position do defend myself in that I am a Christian, and answer regarding micro-dissections of posts but here goes. You asked about me, so in a quick post I tried to give you my beliefs. I was not aware that giving my full testimony was required of me, in my only I think second post as a newcomer to this site, but I will GLADLY give it. As a new comer, I am looking around checking things out wondering, where should I put it? In my initial post (as my testimony is a bit lengthy-or my ability to tell it is rather, by that I mean, I am a talker, but try to not be so much on a site such as this as people often see lengthy posts and dont read them all, or dont even attempt to read them. I was not looking to post a novel, just to post a bit about myself and a quick synopsis of the past two years and where I am at at this point. I will GLADLY post my testimony. General discussions?
My summary (as we both agree it is a summary), and on reading it again I can see that it is hurried, and skips over a lot of information. Perhaps I need to sit down and repost it. I am so use to working with those in other areas of life who know me, and we are on the same page, and they know what I mean when I say things, you, do not know me. I am usually pressed for time as I have a good deal of homework, and try to work other things around that. One thing I dislike about posts,& texts as I feel much gets lost in the delivery of things as opposed to in person speech or phone conversations. Repentance means more than just saying I am "sorry" to God. Real repentance is being truly sorry for sin, and change is required. By a person's fruit you will know them, (Matt. 7:15-20). God will forgive one who is truly sorry, and help him to change and avoid sin. Not to say we will never sin, as we are all sinners, but those truly committed to God hate sin and try to avoid it at all costs as this hurts God (and us) when we sin. Are we in agreement so far?
My next comment:One would think that a love of Jesus and belief in him would go without saying by Christians but in this day and I time, I guess not, so, ....

The presumption that all who say they are Christians believe the same things automatically, and that you would assume (i.e. "one would think") that to be the case, leads me to deduce the following:
1. You do not have a good understanding about what Jesus taught on false converts.
2. You do not have a good understanding about the doctrine of repentance and remission of sins.
What I meant by this is that I came here looking to talk with other Christians, not having to prove that I am one. Not feeling like I am under investigation to prove it. Perhaps it is just a misunderstanding in the delivery but here is your post, which was in regards to my post..
"I appreciate you taking the time to reply. I'm not sure how to say this in a tactful way so I just want to come out and say it straight-forward: Every churchgoer I have ever heard claims to believe what you just stated. My general summary of what you have told us so far is that you're against 501c3, you're against witchcraft, and you believe on Jesus, which does not necessarily mean that you're born again in Christ.

I wholeheartedly agree, just as having a website and posting YouTube videos does not  mean one is a Christian because no one really knows another's personal life, especially if we do not know the people, just correspond with them on the internet. Not meaning that ugly, but this type of assumption can work both ways. Next part of paragraph.

"Of course it does not mean that you are not born again in Christ, as there may just be a discrepancy in writing or understanding of doctrine, or something else. However, I do want to explain the matter, and I'll begin by reminding you of what Jesus taught during what is commonly known as the "Sermon on the Mount." (i.e. Assuming that you have studied this matter out in times past.)"
I am glad that you also mentioned "it does not mean that you are not born again in Christ" also. Next paragraph:I did not see that doctrine in your original post because you really did not give any kind of testimony about your conversion to Christ and renewal by the Holy Spirit. You basically went from noticing a problem, to making a decision "to be lukewarm no more," which is not how people are converted unto Christ according to Scripture, and it's not how they become justified before God.
My concern was to make sure that we are on the same page when it comes to what the Gospel of Jesus Christ is, or at the very least, if there is a discrepancy between what you believe and what we believe, that you would understand that discrepancy as you continue on this forum, so you would understand the difference in doctrine that may appear in our discussions going forward.
I said I decided to be "lukewarm no more". One can not be a lukewarm Christian, if they are not a Christian to start with. To break it on down further, the Holy Spirit convicted me about this, and gave me a burden, about so many others that had let their heart, life, status for God, become lukewarm, and that they would be left here when he returns for his church..and ultimately, will go to hell. Are you still with me? So I repented (was truly sorry in my heart, asked God to forgive me, and to help me to help others), while I asked him for a burden for the lost (as we should have as Christians anyway if saved, I had let many things take first priority over winning souls, but my burden for other Christians who were backslid, is very great also). I hope this answers the Moderator's comment/ question: I think if you elaborate on what you believe regarding the topics Chris mentioned would help me better understand. But this caught my attention because I wonder what you mean when you say someone is backslidden and why exactly that means they would be left behind when Jesus Christ returns.
To which Administrator commented: That's a good point Tim because, as far as I am aware, the term "backslide" is not a Biblical term, so I also cannot determine what she meant, and I would like to know as well.
You said as far as you know backsliding is not a biblical term, well..here it is mentioned many places in the bible..Jeremiah 2:19, Jeremiah 3:22, Jeremiah 5:6, Hosea 5:6, 14:4, 11:17...shall I go on? I will continue on with answering your questions on a new page as what I just posted which was much more was cut off allowing for no page 2 when posted. I will label it as reply part 2.
Melissa

« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 04:13:49 PM by vossiann41 »

vossiann41

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2020, 04:06:11 PM »
oops, when I posted this, it has cut off the rest of my post. Give me a bit to finish replying.

vossiann41

Re: Hello I am Melissa-REPLY PAGE 2
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2020, 04:27:03 PM »
My reply was partially cut off just now and I spent a good deal of time answering your questions, and am now short on time, and have to run. I said all I did to say this....new people here who are real Christians..maybe led to feel they are being interrogated, or being accused of not being a real Christians. Perhaps it is misunderstanding..that is why it is hard to always determine what one is saying in a written response. I am only telling you that is how it made me feel and I have no proverbial "dog in the race", bias or other reason to say that. So perhaps just cut some new people some slack as they are trying to find where to post stuff, how much to say initially (no one wants to write & read novels on a site they came to talk to other in). I just want to say, I love God, I AM a Christian, I have to prove that to no one other than God (as my life will prove it to others in person I meet & know). Upon looking around on the site and checking out posts, I can see this is not the first time it was mentioned, I say this not to hurt or offend but to offer valuable feed back. I came here only to tell you I liked your video series and found the forum, upon which time I wanted to chat with other believers to be able to pray with and converse with. I will let you know that you may want to check into the site certificate or other problems as I get a red flag saying the site is unsafe & my Google chrome says it blocked camera, location & motion sensors. and says to avoid sending sensitive info & payments. I am not a computer tech but will give you info it gave me if interested. Further questions, just ask.
God Bless
Melissa

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2020, 04:29:45 PM »
I am a talker, but try to not be so much on a site such as this as people often see lengthy posts and dont read them all, or dont even attempt to read them.
My question is: Why are we being lumped together with other sites where people do not read lengthy posts? Or rather, what evidence led you to the conclusion that we do not read lengthy posts here?

My summary (as we both agree it is a summary), and on reading it again I can see that it is hurried, and skips over a lot of information. Perhaps I need to sit down and repost it. I am so use to working with those in other areas of life who know me, and we are on the same page, and they know what I mean when I say things, you, do not know me. I am usually pressed for time as I have a good deal of homework, and try to work other things around that. One thing I dislike about posts,& texts as I feel much gets lost in the delivery of things as opposed to in person speech or phone conversations.
Take your time, we're not in any hurry.

Repentance means more than just saying I am "sorry" to God. Real repentance is being truly sorry for sin, and change is required. By a person's fruit you will know them, (Matt. 7:15-20). God will forgive one who is truly sorry, and help him to change and avoid sin. Not to say we will never sin, as we are all sinners, but those truly committed to God hate sin and try to avoid it at all costs as this hurts God (and us) when we sin. Are we in agreement so far?
My next comment:One would think that a love of Jesus and belief in him would go without saying by Christians but in this day and I time, I guess not, so, ....

What I meant by this is that I came here looking to talk with other Christians, not having to prove that I am one. Not feeling like I am under investigation to prove it. Perhaps it is just a misunderstanding in the delivery but here is your post, which was in regards to my post..
"I appreciate you taking the time to reply. I'm not sure how to say this in a tactful way so I just want to come out and say it straight-forward: Every churchgoer I have ever heard claims to believe what you just stated. My general summary of what you have told us so far is that you're against 501c3, you're against witchcraft, and you believe on Jesus, which does not necessarily mean that you're born again in Christ."
I wholeheartedly agree, just as having a website and posting YouTube videos does not  mean one is a Christian because no one really knows another's personal life, especially if we do not know the people, just correspond with them on the internet. Not meaning that ugly, but this type of assumption can work both ways. Next part of paragraph.
Melissa, no. You should be ashamed of yourself for that comment because you know that was wrong because that was a vengeful comment that you spoke in foolishness. Your post was starting to look good to me until you said that.

I never stated that having a website or YouTube channel made one a Christian, but context of what I say and teach on that website and on those audio teachings provides the evidence necessary for another Christian to judge my beliefs, so they can confirm that I am brethren. Not only do I give testimony of that on my website, but I also provide my testimony of salvation on it, and furthermore, I provide more evidence to my faith here on this forum for others online to see. What you did was come here, claim to be of Christ, and then leave out the evidence of those things so we can confirm them, which would lead someone to the conclusion that you simply accept anyone who claims they are a Christian without evidence, and so if that is not the case, then we require more information, which is what I was explaining to you.

So therefore, what you tried to do was take what I was telling you (i.e. a claim to Christianity does not automatically make someone born again), which is true, and then contentiously turn that around on me (i.e. a claim to have a website or YouTube channel does not automatically make someone born again), which is NOT true, even though I never made any such claim, nor did I leave you without context and evidence for my beliefs, and then you thought you had a "gotcha" moment like you retorted some sort of wisdom, when in reality, you made yourself look foolish.
Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.
-Pro 26:5

Now, if you have taken the time to produce hundreds of hours of audio teachings, many books, and hundreds of article teachings where I can go analyze your doctrine, then by all means, please share the link so I can go check it out, and you will not have to give me any more details. However, if you want to start these little slap-and-run comments out of contention because we simply desired to know more about what you believe, then I don't think this forum is what you're looking for, and you should probably look elsewhere for fellowship because we don't act like that towards one another here.

"Of course it does not mean that you are not born again in Christ, as there may just be a discrepancy in writing or understanding of doctrine, or something else. However, I do want to explain the matter, and I'll begin by reminding you of what Jesus taught during what is commonly known as the "Sermon on the Mount." (i.e. Assuming that you have studied this matter out in times past.)"
I am glad that you also mentioned "it does not mean that you are not born again in Christ" also. Next paragraph:I did not see that doctrine in your original post because you really did not give any kind of testimony about your conversion to Christ and renewal by the Holy Spirit. You basically went from noticing a problem, to making a decision "to be lukewarm no more," which is not how people are converted unto Christ according to Scripture, and it's not how they become justified before God.

I said I decided to be "lukewarm no more". One can not be a lukewarm Christian, if they are not a Christian to start with. To break it on down further, the Holy Spirit convicted me about this, and gave me a burden, about so many others that had let their heart, life, status for God, become lukewarm, and that they would be left here when he returns for his church.. and ultimately, will go to hell.
Okay, that's fine and all, but when did you come to Christ? You said these things indicating that you were born again in Christ prior to that point, so when were you saved?

Are you still with me? So I repented (was truly sorry in my heart, asked God to forgive me, and to help me to help others), while I asked him for a burden for the lost (as we should have as Christians anyway if saved, I had let many things take first priority over winning souls, but my burden for other Christians who were backslid, is very great also).
Again, as Tim asked earlier, what do you mean by backslid?

I hope this answers the Moderator's comment/ question:
Well, it did not answer it for me because you still have not presented us with when you were converted, and you still have not defined "backslid."

I think if you elaborate on what you believe regarding the topics Chris mentioned would help me better understand. But this caught my attention because I wonder what you mean when you say someone is backslidden and why exactly that means they would be left behind when Jesus Christ returns.
To which Administrator commented:
Hmm... it seems like either your post got cut off, or you copy/pasted the wrong thing. It seemed to just stop. I'll wait to see if you post more later.

vossiann41

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2020, 04:51:06 PM »
No need to wait, my friend, let me say this to you, I do not know you, I have no bias..understand me when I say, I have no BIAS, no reason to say what I am saying to you, other than how you seem to want to pick apart, argue, and micro-dissect everything a person says. Christians are coming to your site, not to argue with you. Not to have to prove they are Christians. I have no reason to say this, to many Christians out there with sites to join. I will just find one that is not like this. It seems you attack what people say, micro-dissect it, and then accuse them of some wrong against you. I will keep you in my prayers. Tell me how to unsubscribe. We are to avoid contention and doing this to each other. While your teachings on the 501c3 issues (and leaven) are good. I feel it is your attitude that will make you unusable and maybe even harm those who come looking to you (unbelievers & Christians). I had a bit of extra time today..but usually not so, as every post seems to be turned into a novel sized interrogative kind of thing. Let me put it to you as gently as "I" can. You have a pride problem my friend. That is all. God Bless & Good luck..Also, in the quickness in which you replied to what took me a long time to write, I wonder, do you have access to seeing these posts as they are actually being written? Please, address (for others if nothing else) are you aware there is some sort of security issue coming up on Google Chrome when one makes a post? (or what my browser is telling me anyway), it is blocking video, attempts, motion sensor and location, are you aware of this? 
God Bless,
Melissa :-[

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hello I am Melissa-REPLY PAGE 2
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2020, 04:58:38 PM »
My reply was partially cut off just now and I spent a good deal of time answering your questions, and am now short on time, and have to run. I said all I did to say this....new people here who are real Christians..maybe led to feel they are being interrogated, or being accused of not being a real Christians.
Well, that might be because you're not used to being around real Christians. Real Christians that come here are more than willing to share their testimony and talk about the Lord Jesus Christ because they understand what it means to have been forgiven and regenerated. In most cases, those who are false converts are the ones we have the most problem with, having to repeatedly ask them for very basic information.

Perhaps it is misunderstanding..that is why it is hard to always determine what one is saying in a written response. I am only telling you that is how it made me feel and I have no proverbial "dog in the race", bias or other reason to say that.
Well, the truth is not about how you feel, the truth is about the facts. The fact is that I, for one, would like to know more about your conversion unto Christ, which you STILL have not shared, and Tim and I would like you to define what you mean by "backslid."

So perhaps just cut some new people some slack as they are trying to find where to post stuff, how much to say initially (no one wants to write & read novels on a site they came to talk to other in).
Do you not realize what you're saying? You are saying that no one wants to have lengthy discussions here. What exactly do you think we do here?

I just want to say, I love God, I AM a Christian, I have to prove that to no one other than God (as my life will prove it to others in person I meet & know).
That's fine. Your relationship with God is between you and Him. Right now, I see someone who believes that Christians are "backslidders," she will not explain what she means by that, will not tell us about her conversion to Christ, and seems contentious during discussion about the foundations of the Gospel, which leads me to believe there is a serious problem. That is suspicious to me, and if you don't like that it is suspicious to me, then we can either have a friendly conversation about it, or these problems will appear time and time again on this forum, until you get angry and end up leaving in offense, because if you have a false belief in the Gospel of Jesus, that is going to come through in your speech whether you know it or not. We correct those things here so we can all be of like mind.
Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.
-Phil 2:2

Upon looking around on the site and checking out posts, I can see this is not the first time it was mentioned, I say this not to hurt or offend but to offer valuable feed back.
I guess we can all simply conclude that Jesus never offended one person with what he taught, and he always listened to their "valuable" feedback. Just because you might feel a certain way, does not automatically make your feelings part of the truth.

I came here only to tell you I liked your video series and found the forum, upon which time I wanted to chat with other believers to be able to pray with and converse with.
Did I miss that somewhere in your first post? I thought I had read it, and perhaps I missed it, but that is not what I remember you saying. Let me read it again to make sure... just a moment...

Okay, I just re-read your original post. That was nowhere to be found, so when you tell me "I came here only to tell you" everything you just said, that is not true. I know I am not the only person to be cautious, which is why you have no seen hardly anyone respond to your posts so far.

If you want to see what things are normally like with Christians who join us, check this out:
http://www.creationliberty.com/forum/index.php?topic=1051.0

I will let you know that you may want to check into the site certificate or other problems as I get a red flag saying the site is unsafe & my Google chrome says it blocked camera, location & motion sensors. and says to avoid sending sensitive info & payments. I am not a computer tech but will give you info it gave me if interested. Further questions, just ask.
God Bless
Melissa
We don't need it. I don't care about site certification because we are not looking for your personal details, nor are we doing any money transactions. All that is required here is a first name, a general location, and an email address. That is not invasive information of any kind. Therefore, if you feel unsafe with us for any reason, you are welcome to not make an account here because the forum is open for public viewing to all who want to read.

Which leads me to another point: If you have an aversion to conversations such as this, then this probably is not the right place for you, and as I said earlier, I think you may have misunderstood what this forum is about, and what we do here.

Laura

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 56
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Laura
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2020, 05:09:19 PM »
Melissa,

I can't understand why anyone who is truly born again in Christ is so easily offended when asked to share more details about what they believe and their testimony of conversion. If you have an understanding that many will claim to know God but their hearts are far from Him, then you should understand why it's important for us to know more details of what you believe rather than automatically believing your claim to be a Christian without any evidence.

Matthew 7:21-23
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

You even said yourself:
One thing I dislike about posts,& texts as I feel much gets lost in the delivery of things as opposed to in person speech or phone conversations.

Shouldn't that mean you take even more care to expound upon your beliefs and testimony so that we can try to know you better?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 05:14:10 PM by Laura »

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2020, 05:16:26 PM »
No need to wait, my friend, let me say this to you, I do not know you, I have no bias..understand me when I say, I have no BIAS, no reason to say what I am saying to you, other than how you seem to want to pick apart, argue, and micro-dissect everything a person says. Christians are coming to your site, not to argue with you. Not to have to prove they are Christians. I have no reason to say this, to many Christians out there with sites to join. I will just find one that is not like this. It seems you attack what people say, micro-dissect it, and then accuse them of some wrong against you. I will keep you in my prayers. Tell me how to unsubscribe. We are to avoid contention and doing this to each other. While your teachings on the 501c3 issues (and leaven) are good. I feel it is your attitude that will make you unusable and maybe even harm those who come looking to you (unbelievers & Christians).
Okay, so that is telling pretty much what I needed to know. You're part of the "conspiracy ministry" crowd. You think talking about conspiracies is the equivalent of Bible teachings. That is not what our church and ministry is all about. That's why you went to all the stuff on 501c3, and things on witchcraft and Freemasons, but you don't care very much about the doctrines, and that is what I was seeing in everything you were saying, and why, STILL, to this very post, you will not tell us about your conversion to Christ (which we are left to think does not exist at this point), and you will not define the word "backslid" for us. It's not spinal surgery, we are just asking very simple questions that you can't seem to answer, and that is indicative of someone who hiding something.

I had a bit of extra time today..but usually not so, as every post seems to be turned into a novel sized interrogative kind of thing. Let me put it to you as gently as "I" can. You have a pride problem my friend. That is all. God Bless & Good luck..
You can keep your luck because that is not of God. That's of the devil. I never accused you of not being a Christian, I simply said I was looking for the evidence, and then when asking you for your testimony, you hid, ran away (since you are leaving), and told me I was prideful. What am I left to believe? I bid you a great day, and I pray that the Lord Jesus Christ show you as much mercy and longsuffering as He has shown me.
Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.
-1Pe 3:9

Also, in the quickness in which you replied to what took me a long time to write, I wonder, do you have access to seeing these posts as they are actually being written?
Really? That's what you're complaining about? I was already on this forum dealing with someone else giving us trouble, and I saw your post as soon as you made it, which is listed on my end at 4:02 PM. I responded at 4:29 PM. So it took me almost a half hour to respond to your comments. How long do you believe they should take in order that your feelings are appeased? All I was asking for was a definition to a term you used, and asking for when you were converted, and this is what you have degraded into; how can you expect me to believe that you are born again in Christ when you act like this?

Please, address (for others if nothing else) are you aware there is some sort of security issue coming up on Google Chrome when one makes a post? (or what my browser is telling me anyway), it is blocking video, attempts, motion sensor and location, are you aware of this? 
God Bless,
Melissa :-[
Melissa, you know what it probably is? It's the Bilderbergs operating out of the Bohemian Grove. (After all, Google Incorporated has been a part of their meetings.) It must be, right? They have to be infiltrating your computer and browser right now. You should get rid of your computer and move out of your house because, if it's them, they know where you live now. You will need to change your name and get rid of your social security number, and be quick about it. I would recommend going to the Info Wars forum and asking Alex Jones what products he can sell you to prepare to block out the waves of their brain scanners.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2020, 05:21:15 PM »
I can't understand why anyone who is truly born again in Christ is so easily offended when asked to share more details about what they believe and their testimony of conversion. If you have an understanding that many will claim to know God but their hearts are far from Him, then you should understand why it's important for us to know more details of what you believe rather than automatically believing your claim to be a Christian without any evidence.

One thing I dislike about posts,& texts as I feel much gets lost in the delivery of things as opposed to in person speech or phone conversations.
Shouldn't that mean you take even more care to expound upon your beliefs and testimony so that we can try to know you better?
That was well-said Laura. Just wanted to pass along that compliment. Thanks for taking the time to read Melissa's posts, despite the fact that she believes we won't read them.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2020, 10:25:25 PM »
There has been a lot of reading to do over so many posts.  In reply to all that Melissa has written the most I'm prepared to comment is by asking the question

Q: Who would ever want to be a part of a church where those who are involved in the gathering are not most happy to be scrutinized to make sure they are truly of Christ and not a false convert divisive wolf attempting to enter in among the flock?"

I have been in "churches" in the past where just anyone can enter in and be involved and cause plenty of damage and that is because they were never scrutinized.  Those "churches" are full to the brim with false converts and those who lead those "churches" are false converts themselves.

Those who are truly of Christ and love God's Word should be having no problems with the teachings and discussions on the CLE website and forum.  Where Chris Johnson has been shown to be incorrect in teaching material he has always carefully considered the claims that are made and in humility has made numerous corrections over the years.  If this wasn't a church correctly based on Christ and correct teaching I wouldn't even be here.

It is a sad day when people bite the hand that feeds them and are in strife with the one who cares for their soul and their wellbeing in life and is labouring in the Word to make sure they have eternal life.  In the last nearly 2000 years since Paul in the book of Acts and the other apostles, nothing has changed. 
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2020, 10:36:09 PM »
I was raised my whole life 'going to church' (Presbyterian in my case) and I have been a part of many different church buildings including Baptist, Christian Church, Lutheran, and Assemblies of God. The 'denomination' of the church I attended here in Australia was part of the Hillsong group. (Brian Houston, leader of Hillsong, was president of the 'denomination' for a while.) I say all that to say this; in all of my churchgoing years, it was not until I found CLE that I was taught the true doctrine of Christ. I spent many hours, days, weeks and months DEVOURING the teachings, not just on 501(c)(3), witchcraft and the pagan holidays, but the doctrinal ones as well, such as those on prayer, fasting, baptism, etc. I knew there was something wrong with all the churches I had been attending but couldn't quite put my finger on it. Well, I suppose I could have if I'd really put my mind to it, but I didn't want to dig into it that deeply. I found this site after praying not to be deceived by false doctrine any longer and I have learned much since being here.

Chris gets accused a LOT of being prideful, but that is usually by false converts and those who do not want to discuss true doctrine or to, as Peter said, be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: In actuality, I would be hard pressed to find a person who is more humble than Chris! He KNOWS he doesn't have all the answers and KNOWS that what knowledge he does have has been given to him by the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God living within him. And he is always quick to point out that fact.

madonnajean

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: 3
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Madonna
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2020, 12:35:16 PM »
Well said; Jeannie. When one is walking in darkness it hurt to have the light shine in one's eyes. Chris is just the light bearer sharing the truth of God's word and the promise is from our Lord that the truth will make you free.