Author Topic: A Taste of What is Coming in the Next Week or Two  (Read 2305 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
A Taste of What is Coming in the Next Week or Two
« on: January 12, 2021, 02:17:46 AM »
I do not know how much of this is true, but these testimonies are coming from former CIA chief officers, as well as people who have escaped the child sex trafficking's rings. Finally, the full truth about the lucifarian cults that have ritual child sex ceremonies in the United States, specifically in our government, both federal and at the state level, is immense. I am posting this because I want to prepare you guys for what you are going to find out because all of this is going to be released and will be forced upon the world.

If these videos get taken down, don't be alarmed; it is expected, but if they do not get taken down, then you will get a taste of what is coming soon. Again, I must emphasize that I do not know if all this information is credible yet, but everything will be revealed very soon, and there WILL be military tribunals in which these people will be tried, and many will be sentenced to be shot by firing squad (i.e. which Trump reinstituted a few weeks ago, and that was not a coincidence).

I did not know about what was going on in the big picture, but I do know about some of it, and I have known for a while. You guys have heard me talk about some of this when I did my teaching on abortion. I hope some people will listen to me a bit more now instead of accusing me of being some young dumb kid.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 02:22:21 AM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
Re: A Taste of What is Coming in the Next Week or Two
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 03:14:22 AM »
What unGodly evil disgusting people.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 05:22:40 AM »
I've been trying to sleep for hours, and cannot get to sleep. It's 5 AM... my mind is just racing. Lorraine and I both have had trouble sleeping and are gathering as much information as we can throughout the day. There are many YouTube videos out there claiming that the Insurrection Act was not signed, and that the whole thing is a hoax. I have already seen multiple videos posted showing groups of black helicoptors flying overhead in the middle of the day. And I just saw this video that was uploaded, showing hundreds of soldiers crowding a Georgia's Atlanta airport after they landed. (turn down your volume to ignore the garbage "music" in the background)
https://app.clouthub.com/videos/15fc3591-5496-11eb-bcc4-5bc85e68d19b

This is not a drill. This is happening. You WILL see the key people put on trial in the coming days. Notice that you have not seen hide nor hair of the Obamas, the Clintons, the Bushes, Pelosi, or any other key person in the past few days. There is a reason for that, and I believe Hillary Clinton said it best in a letter she wrote to Donna Brazile (Democratic National Convention Chairman) on Oct 17, 2016 concerning Donald Trump's run for President:
"If that f*****g bastard wins, we all hang from nooses!"
(See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzjDOwbt8S8)
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 09:41:11 AM »
How very ironic that such a wonderful woman said that. It's no wonder she has nothing to fear.  ::)
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2021, 01:13:39 PM »
Facebook and Twitter blocked this, but listen to Joe Biden two weeks after the election. He was unsure of what was going to happen at that point, even though he claimed he won the election.
https://app.clouthub.com/post/369462a1-54ff-11eb-9d1a-b77e96cdddf4
Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Mitt Romney, and John Kerry all have sons, and those sons are on the board of Ukrainian energy companies. You can put the pieces together yourself.

I assure you, this was already known to Trump and the military LONG before this point. The time is coming soon.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 01:23:25 PM by creationliberty »

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2021, 01:28:53 PM »
By the way, it was confirmed at 9AM this morning; Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi was not in session and had a substitute stand in. She is missing AGAIN today. This is not a coincidence. Keep praying, and stay faithful to the Lord Jesus Christ.

heathertaylor

• Born Again Christians
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 63
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Heather
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2021, 02:45:44 PM »
Wow. I feel sick. Can not wait until justice is served
2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2021, 03:45:14 PM »
It is very odd what is happening right now for many reasons. Trump broke media silence today, and his words were VERY vague, but there were some hidden messages for us in there. I won't speculate yet; I will wait for more evidence. His visit to the Texas border today was also very odd. He gave a speech, went on and on about his administration's accomplishments, complimented our border patrol, and then left. When these kinds of out-of-place things happen, it is often not what is being said that is important, but what is happening behind the scenes. I do not yet know what they just did while Trump was speaking, but something happened because it makes no sense for Trump to be in Alamo today, and what he said was just bland considering what is happening right now. We'll just have to wait and see, but Nancy Pelosi is still missing, and we have heard nothing from the Clintons or the Obamas in the past few days.

Whatever happens, do NOT trust anything that comes out of the mainstream media, and even be cautious about what you hear from alternative media. There is a lot that has to unfold, and I cannot verify it, but I heard that a bunch of classified documentation was released to the public today. Again, I'm not sure if it's true, but we will see in the next few days.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2021, 04:07:19 PM »
The fraudsters in the USA have been deeply involved with the Russians for decades on many other things too.  They worked fully in co-operation with eachother on the faking of the Apollo-Soyuz Test Program back in 1975.  Up until then the Russians already knew that the USA had faked all of their Apollo moon missions and were happy to enter into the great hoax of the ASTP to gain whatever they could from it.

Apollo-Soyuz: The Joint Hoax?
https://www.aulis.com/apollo-soyuz.htm

The online book at this site is quite a good read.

Just more lies that the US Government have told their citizens and the world  ....  along with evolution  .....  and vaccines  ....  and false religion  ....  and everything else   .....  while ripping them off and destroying their lives and eternal future.

Trump knows fully about all of this and I wouldn't be surprised if he blew the whistle to the whole world about it if things do come out in the next so many days.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2021, 04:23:08 PM »
Kevin, I know you and Jeanne have been posting some things like this, but frankly, I'm not really interested in too much of it right now. I know there are a lot of things that need to be revealed, but I'm more interested in keep this thread focused on what's going on right now; it's just that there is not much information being shared with the public yet, so we have to be faithful, pray, and wait.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2021, 04:36:32 PM »
Yes, apology for that. 

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2021, 02:04:31 AM »
Just a reminder to everyone to remain faithful and in prayer. This is NOT over; in fact, it is not anywhere near over. It's only just beginning. We need to understand that a great civil war and world war is beginning. This is not going to end with just America. There is no need to fear or panic because we serve the Lord Jesus Christ, but I want you all to understand that we are here for one another. Things are going to heat up soon, and you will not hear much about it in the media, and we are, for the most part, in the dark. Be patient and faithful.

I'm going to try to keep working on articles and teachings, and I am backing up my work now just in case.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2021, 01:40:23 PM »
Update: Pelosi was in the house speaking today. I am presuming that she was not allowed to hold the position of speaker on a resolution she was in charge of proposing. My mistake. I apologize for being presumptuous, and I will try not to do that again. However, we need to wait out the week next week. If nothing happens by Jan 20th, I will apologize publicly to everyone, but again, be cautious of what you hear on the mainstream media.