Author Topic: Flattering Lips to Seduce Christians into Leaven  (Read 3123 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Flattering Lips to Seduce Christians into Leaven
« on: September 12, 2019, 04:25:39 PM »

JEN FROM GEORGIA:

I just wanted to send a word of encouragement to you. I appreciate you taking the time to bring the truth out. We are tasked with presenting the truth, planting the seed, and NOT with "convincing" anyone, God does that. We are merely His hands and feet. I'm surrounded by what I call "church goers" who do not even KNOW that they don't KNOW. Revelation 3:15-16 revealed how dangerous being "luke warm" is. I know we have little time and it's alarming to me, what to do, what to say. All in God's time though. I do encourage you to pray for discernment and understanding, and look into http://robschannel.com/, specifically "Testing the Globe" which includes mathmatical calculations that prove we live on a lie, and the Torah studies at  "Virtual House Church" link. Also, the realization that "Lord" for the most part means Baal and "Jesus" never heard that name of course, it was Yeshua. I have not read all of your material, so I apologize if you already cover this. I just wanted to share some of the truths, that, through the "treasure of suffering" Almighty God "Yehuwah" (also explained there why I landed on this annunciation, but we really are not dogmatic about this particular issue!), YHWH, has blessed me and my family with a wise heart regarding these things, and I believe these things particularly because he brought things to my heart FIRST, and then I did not go looking into this, within 3-5 days later each of these individual things were confirmed, "confirmation" in some other way. As if God sent me the understanding in my heart, then confirmed it in a totally different way. That is the only reason I'm reaching out to share this with you. Not a false doctrine in my eyes, I tell you. When you've been tried and tested in fire as silver, and He's loved you enough to take the time to cause you to draw nearer to him, and to reveal His truths to you, you really have to listen, and share it. Even if it makes you sound like a foolish, idiotic crazy person. :) Scientism is a religion of course. Bless you for what you're telling people and again, truly appreciated, what you're baring for these truths!

I just wanted to send a word of encouragement to you. I appreciate you taking the time to bring the truth out. We are tasked with presenting the truth, planting the seed, and NOT with "convincing" anyone, God does that. We are merely His hands and feet.
Right, and it's not that we don't persuade men to the best of our ability, as Paul wrote:
Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; -2Co 5:11
However, it's not our job to convert (i.e. to turn and change) them; that's left to the Lord Jesus Christ.
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
-Mat 13:15

I'm surrounded by what I call "church goers"
I call them churchgoers too. However, it's about a philosophy (i.e. way of thinking), not necessarily about whether or not they attend a building. (i.e. It can apply to a lot more people.)

who do not even KNOW that they don't KNOW. Revelation 3:15-16 revealed how dangerous being "luke warm" is. I know we have little time and it's alarming to me, what to do, what to say. All in God's time though. I do encourage you to pray for discernment and understanding, and look into http://robschannel.com/, specifically "Testing the Globe" which includes mathmatical calculations that prove we live on a lie, and the Torah studies at  "Virtual House Church" link. Also, the realization that "Lord" for the most part means Baal and "Jesus" never heard that name of course, it was Yeshua. I have not read all of your material, so I apologize if you already cover this.
There are some factual errors in all that; I can see that you've been influenced by a number of teachers by just what little you said in that paragraph.
My brethren, be not many masters [teachers], knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.
-James 3:1

There are very basic Scriptures that disprove many of those things, just to give one example:
And they forsook the LORD, and served Baal and Ashtaroth.
-Judges 2:13

If 'Lord' meant 'Baal', then this verse reads: "And they forsook Baal, and served Baal." That's nonsensical (i.e. a complete contradiction that would be a lie), meaning that, whoever taught you that is leavened and has little actual understanding, but is trying to deceive you for whatever monetary reason he has.
It should also be noted that when you say that you encourage me to "pray for discernment and understanding," that automatically implies that I don't do that on a regular basis, and certainly, not only do you not have that information to know what is in my prayers, but that's completely unfair and uncharitable. If you were being more honest, what you are really doing is pleading with me to go listen to other teachers you listen to, hoping that I would do as the Mormons do and have a "feeling in the bosom," so that way I'll believe some of the other leavened things that you've been roped into. To be frank, I decline your offer; we don't run a "conspiracy ministry" here -- this is not to say there are not conspiracies, nor that I do not discuss such things, but there are such men who do nothing but that, and still claim to be of Christ, when in fact, in most cases, they are not of Christ.
In addition, Rob Skiba is not a minister as much as he runs a conspiracy [so-called] "ministry," which is someone who doesn't really teach the doctrines of Scripture, but rather, he focuses all his attention on conspiracies. (He does it for a variety of reasons I won't cover in this letter to keep things short because I don't even know that you'll listen to me anymore after I show you this; in other words, I can't tell if you will hear yet, so I don't want to waste my time.) Normally, when I do this for someone, I go into the man's doctrines and analyze what he believes and teaches (i.e. how Jesus told us to discern such matters in Matthew 16:6-12), but for Rob, not only does he not have hardly any Bible doctrine to compare (from what I could tell on his site), but I'll just take you to his "About" page. That should be enough to prove the point. If you really are discerning by the Spirit of God, then you should be able to see the problem. This is both listed on the site you sent me, and on his business site "King's Gate Media:"
http://robskiba.com/#!/about-rob/
Now, because I believe you're intelligent, I want you to read that short page carefully. Then, I want you to go to my About page and read that short part about me carefully:
http://creationliberty.com/about.php#family
If you have the spiritual discernment that you claim, can you tell me the difference between those two "About" pages?
-Does Rob ever mention the Jesus Christ in the description of himself?
-Does Rob say that he is a "Christian?" Or does he say he is an "ancient Nephilim theorist?"
-Does Rob mention the law, sin, guilt, repentance; anything that would indicate he is of Christ?

Now, the question is: Why didn't you pick up on these things before you sent me this guy's site? Just based on that page alone, I wouldn't listen to the man because spiritual discernment shows me that he very likely not of Christ. I can tell you why you didn't catch that; the Word of God says why:
But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
-Heb 5:14

That means, one must PRACTICE discernment and EXERCISE it, not just feel it out, and it doesn't look like you've had much practice. I would not normally be this firm with you, but you wrote me trying to teach and correct me things that you have adopted in error, claiming that you have "wisdom," when in fact you're blind to what's going on and you need help to see. However, you didn't come to me for that help, which is why you will reject what I'm telling you.

In fact, one of the deceptive things I'll mention is that Rob emphasizes that a donation to "King's Gate Media" is not 501c3, but it is a donation to his LLC, which means donations go to pay the expenses his for-profit business, which is just as bad if not worse, especially since that business is from his training at the "Hell-ywood Film Institute." All this man did in his "About" page was talk about all his worldly, vain accomplishments, and not only are you trusting in such a conceited man for education in spiritual matters, but now you're trying to drag me along with you?
Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.
-1Co 10:12

You should be ashamed because it sounds like you "do not even KNOW that [you] don't KNOW." It is not the prestigious men (like Rob) and the intellectuals of this world who are called to God's purpose, but rather, the lowly, meek, and worthless (i.e. base) who are called, so that men like Rob would not glory in himself:
For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence.
-1Co 1:26-29

And that's one of the reasons I wrote this book, which is free to read on the website:
Why Millions of Believers on Jesus Are Going to Hell

I just wanted to share some of the truths, that, through the "treasure of suffering" Almighty God "Yehuwah" (also explained there why I landed on this annunciation, but we really are not dogmatic about this particular issue!),
I know why you do it; you don't have to explain. I know why it's error too. I used to be in that deceptive crowd for a number of months after I got saved, until I learned the truth of God's Word, and then I departed from the Hebrew roots cult.

YHWH, has blessed me and my family with a wise heart regarding these things, and I believe these things particularly because he brought things to my heart FIRST, and then I did not go looking into this, within 3-5 days later each of these individual things were confirmed, "confirmation" in some other way. As if God sent me the understanding in my heart, then confirmed it in a totally different way. That is the only reason I'm reaching out to share this with you.
So, you lied to me. You just said the ONLY reason you emailed me was to share the leavened and false preachers that you shared. Did you not catch your own lie at the beginning of your letter? QUOTE:
I just wanted to send a word of encouragement to you.
That's a lie, Jen. You see, that's called "flattering lips" that are meant to deceive.
Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men. They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.
-Psa 12:1-2

God Does Not Justify Lies
If you're still reading, I know you're upset and rejecting all this and making excuses in your heart right now. I can tell you why you're doing it too, because the Bible says that those who are grieved in their hearts at correction have forsaken the ways of God:
Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: and he that hateth reproof shall die.
-Pro 15:10

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you read and heard some of my teachings, and you noticed that I did not speak things the way you spoke them, so you are trying to convert me to your way of thinking without understanding. You see, there are many things the Lord God had shown me in my heart LONG before He confirmed them to me in His Word, and that's why I developed my teachings; to share those things with you, and with many others. However, now that I have said that, we've come to a crossroads because I have claimed the same thing you have claimed, but both of us can't be right. Someone is wrong, but I'm not going to put my trust in men:
Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
-Jer 17:5

You've not only trusted in false preachers, but you've also trusted in your heart (i.e. your feelings), and God has said you are a fool:
He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.
-Pro 28:26
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
-Jer 17:9

You can follow all the conspiracy ministries you want, but I pray that the Lord God will show you, Rob, and everyone else you follow the same mercy and longsuffering that He has kindly shown me.

Not a false doctrine in my eyes, I tell you.
Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts.
-Pro 21:2

When you've been tried and tested in fire as silver, and He's loved you enough to take the time to cause you to draw nearer to him, and to reveal His truths to you, you really have to listen, and share it. Even if it makes you sound like a foolish, idiotic crazy person. :)
I agree, except that I share the Word of God, and you share conspiracies. There is a huge difference between those two things.

Scientism is a religion of course.
So is mysticism.

Bless you for what you're telling people and again, truly appreciated, what you're baring for these truths!
Someone who repeats the word "truth" over and over in a vague sense, like you just did, is often lying and covering things up. I just hope you'll listen, but you didn't write me to listen; you lied to me in your letter, and wrote me to convert me over to leavened conspiracy film producers. That's not a good first impression Jen. You're welcome to try again if you repent (i.e. have godly sorrow of wrongdoing), but if you want to hold fast to the world, then there's nothing more I can do to help.
Is Repentance Part of Salvation?
I pray the Lord Jesus Christ bless you and your family with all your needs throughout the coming week, and I hope you have a great day.

END OF EXCHANGE

The reason a lot of people like to go the conspiracy route and call it a "ministry" is because, first of all, people flock to it, even people who don't agree with it. That means you get lots of viewers, which also means more money. The second major reason they like to teach conspiracies is that (A) it is endless, and (B) you can almost never be wrong, especially when you get into theorizing what you think or believe. Don't misunderstand; conspiracies exist, and I have discussed such things many times in my own ministry, but God's Word and the Gospel of Christ comes first. However, to conspiracy so-called "ministries," they move forward believing they understand the fullness of Christ's doctrine (typically after speaking some "repeat-after-me" generic prayer), when they are still splashing around the milk of the Word and have no clue what Christ really teaches.

Needless to say, after this letter, all the "bless you for what you're telling people" is just a bunch of vain words because, not only did she likely receive a "burning in the bosom" feeling that I am wrong about everything I said (without verifying any information), she probably won't be back.

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
-1Co 2:14
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Flattering Lips to Seduce Christians into Leaven
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2019, 03:31:59 PM »
A nether reason people flock to conspiracy ministry is because the word of god boars them. Where conspiracy is truth and the gospel is just a side note. I wonder how much of the bible this person reads on a weekly basis