Author Topic: Falsely Accused by a Mysterious Stranger  (Read 1972 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Falsely Accused by a Mysterious Stranger
« on: June 15, 2020, 01:59:51 PM »
I found this while I was google searching on some of the images on my website, and this guy's picture came up next to my name, which I thought was weird, so I clicked on it.
https://www.kingjamesvideoministries.org/forums/cults/christopher-johnson-creationliberty-com
It takes you to a forum post where a guy named "muckraker1960" said he had been in contact with me for discussion about Bryan Denlinger. If that is true, I have no idea where I would have logged that discussion (because I cannot find his username in my email), so this must have been years ago because I have not had anyone ask me about Bryan in a long time. Here is what the man said, and I'm posting this because I want you guys to see how deceptive this is:

"I listen to YouTube videos from both Bryan and Christopher Johnson. I have found both to be pretty much on the same page regarding most issues, including using the KJV and rightly dividing the Word of truth.

However, there is one topic they disagree on, and its the timing of the "catching away", of the rapture which it's more familiarly called. Bryan believes in a pre-catching away rapture, while Mr. Johnson believes in a post-trib rapture.

It's disappointing to not only hear that they differ on this topic, but that if someone doesn't agree with their view, that person's salvation comes into question and is called names.

When I asked Mr. Johnson if he could expound on why he and Bryan differ, I was met with ridicule and was treated like a non-believer.

This topic has me troubled and I was hoping someone could help shed some light on it for me. I'm a new believer.

Also was hoping Bryan might share on the topic, and on Mr. Johnson."

Okay, so looking briefly over the website, I'm guessing this is a site that is run or operated by Bryan Denlinger. The fact that this guy mentions Bryan by first name only was enough evidence for that, but the videos on the website are all Brayn, which pretty much confirmed it for me.

He signed his post with the name "Gary," so I looked up every past email I have from any Gary, and there is nothing about Bryan Denlinger in any of those emails. I checked Facebook too, even though I don't communicate through Facebook, and there is nothing in there either concerning anyone named Gary or anything on Bryan.

I mean, is he lying? I don't know. I even looked over all the past emails I have for years under anyone named Gary, and I did not treat anyone in any manner that I thought they were not a Christian. I have no clue what he's talking about.

It's disappointing to not only hear that they differ on this topic, but that if someone doesn't agree with their view, that person's salvation comes into question and is called names.
I know for a fact that Bryan has claimed that anyone who does not believe in a pre-trib raptured is not saved because I have heard him teach that many years ago in his videos. (Maybe he has changed his position in recent years, I don't know.) However, I have never made any such statement, but now I'm being lumped in with Bryan and accused of the same thing. In fact, I do not believe that I have ever stated that Bryan was not a saved Christian, but rather, I have questioned it due to the fact that he teaches a number of false doctrines, including his doctrine on repentance because he preaches the error that 'repent' means "to turn" or "to change," and rejects the Biblical definition of grief and godly sorrow.
Is Repentance Part of Salvation?
The fact is that Bryan is leavened, and we are supposed to cut out the leaven, not yoke together with it.
A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.
-Gal 5:9

When I asked Mr. Johnson if he could expound on why he and Bryan differ, I was met with ridicule and was treated like a non-believer.
Where? If it even exists, I can't find it. I wanted to know what Gary said, but again, I don't see it anywhere in my archives, and I save back everything I receive. The last time someone wrote me inquiring about Bryan was in May of 2019, and prior to that, it was 2017. So I have no idea who this guy is, and I have no idea if he's just making this up.

As a final note, I am not "post-trib" because there is no seven-year period of tribulation; I have recently corrected that, see here: http://www.creationliberty.com/forum/index.php?topic=919.0
I believe Christians will be rapture as Jesus told us, which is after the signs He gave us to look for in the season in which they occur, and before God's wrath is poured out into the world.

Ultimately, it sounds like Bryan caught another unsuspecting believer into following his false doctrines. I'm wondering if, one day, I might have to do an expose on Bryan, but I am not sure about it yet, both to expose him, and to correct misinformation floating around by others in false religious cults who false accuse Bryan, which makes the problem harder to discern.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
Re: Falsely Accused by a Mysterious Stranger
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 04:03:26 PM »
The end result of the disappointment for all of those who didn't get "raptured" and taken out as they thought they were going to be.

2 Thessalonians 2 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 134
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2020, 11:47:13 PM »
My guess would be that this Gary person has fabricated this exchange between you and he in order to bait you into a debate or controversy against Bryan Denlinger.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2020, 12:46:03 AM »
If that were the case, then he knows nothing about what I teach because if he listened on a regular basis, he would know that I would not care to do any such thing.
Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
-Mat 15:14
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 134
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2020, 10:30:33 AM »
He is obviously a Denlingerite.
KingJamesVideoMinistries is the name of Bryan's ministry.
He doesn't seem to be looking for biblical doctrine. If he were then perhaps he would consider what you teach and separate himself from Bryan, as I have.  However, he looks like he's trying to find someone for Bryan to fight with instead. Contention often attracts the attention of fleshly people, thus increasing the popularity of KJVM.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2020, 02:03:57 PM »
It is interesting to see how many of these YouTube preachers have risen to fame by controversy, rather than doctrine. I've begun to see that more and more recently, so that's a point I need to take into consideration as I study Scripture.

Timothy

• Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 157
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Timothy
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2020, 02:30:44 PM »
I can't tell what the guy's motive is, but his username "muckraker" looks very familiar to me for some reason. I think I've seen it before but I can't remember from where. Maybe it's just similar to someone else's that I've seen. I was thinking that he may have made an account on a previous version of the forum, but he claims to be a new believer so I don't think that's the case. He is definitely deceived into the pre-trib crowd like I was early on because I used to listen to Bryan Denlinger a lot after I first got saved.