Author Topic: More Slap-n-Run From Churchgoer  (Read 1847 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
More Slap-n-Run From Churchgoer
« on: March 16, 2021, 03:09:45 PM »

THOMAS FROM "USA" - March 15th

Just wanted to drop a note to inform you that I have a difficult time reading your material. It is very clear that you do not like church buildings for that theme runs through most (if not all) your writings. I'm not fond of Western religion either, but I do not harp on it nor insult those who attend church buildings, nor their pastors. Perhaps you could use a softer tone on the sins of the world.

Please send me your website/ministry so I can take a look at it. You write as if you have a lot of experience in ministry, so I would be interested to see your articles, books, and audio/video teachings you have been doing over the years so I can see this better example you are expecting others to set. Looking forward to hearing back from you on that.

20 MINUTES LATER...

I see you still have bad behavior as you said you had in Ohio. Where is your joy?  Online ministry is for those with church buildings and for those who hate differing opinion.
It is not necessary to respond.

I'm sorry but, if we have met, I do not remember who you are. Nonetheless, you did not respond to my request for your example of ministry for me to learn from. Do you not want to teach me a better way? How do I have "bad behavior" for simply requesting that you show me your version of ministry?
If you are going to continue to provide responses that have nothing to do with what I wrote to you, then we are not having a conversation together. If you do not want to have a conversation, then I am perplexed as to why you even bothered to write an email in the first place.
Surely, you would have had no problem letting me know if you had a ministry to provide an example. Does that mean you do not have one? I would not want to presume that you spoke in arrogance without understanding, so I want to give you every opportunity to clarify what it is you do and what you believe.

36 HOURS LATER...

Okay, well, your silence confirms everything I need to know. I will not take advice from someone who cannot be reasoned with, and I will not take advice from those who speak arrogantly and lazily, without having any understanding of the subject matter. You provided no specific examples of what I have done that was wrong (or even what had offended you because you likely have no knowledgeable argument against whatever it was that upset you), and refused to provide information when it was requested of you, which means I am dealing with the equivalent of a childish tantrum. I did not want to treat you in that manner, as I began to treat you respectfully, but you have left me no other option but to rebuke the foolishness of such an immature attitude.

Furthermore, I refuse to accept any advice from someone who wars against the Lord Jesus Christ as you do. Perhaps you did not think you did such a thing in your letters, but it's obvious to those who study the Word of God and take the Bible seriously. For example:
And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem, And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables; And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.
-John 2:13-16

Of course, what Jesus did there was far more aggressive than anything I have ever come close to doing, but He was right in what He did. And yet, if Jesus Christ came to this world in physical form today, you would arrogantly say to Him: "I see you still have bad behavior as you said you had in Jerusalem."

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
-Mat 7:21-23

Such people will be cast into hell and the lake of fire. I will not be casting them there; Jesus Christ will do that. However, if He were physically on earth today, you would hypocritically turn to Him and rebuke him by saying; "Perhaps you could use a softer tone on the sins of the world."
Why Millions of Believer on Jesus Are Going to Hell
Perhaps you should try reading Revelation 8 and 9 and see what the Lord God will do to the sinners of this world in the end, and then go to Him and tell Him how wrong He is for it.

It is extraordinary hypocrisy that you expect me to be "soft" on such matters, when you have displayed no such "soft" attitude in your letters to me. The problem with Thomas from "USA" is that he believes that anyone is wrong if they disagree with the personal feelings of his heart (which is completely self-serving)...
He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.
-Pro 28:26

...instead of judging righteous judgment to look at what the Bible says we ought to do, and discerning the truth based on the Word of God.
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
-John 7:24
For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
-Heb 5:13-14

While scoffing and scorning in the vicious, backbiting manner you have displayed, you have the hypocritical audacity to question where my joy is.
A scorner seeketh wisdom, and findeth it not: but knowledge is easy unto him that understandeth.
-Pro 14:6
A scorner loveth not one that reproveth him: neither will he go unto the wise.
-Pro 15:12
Cast out the scorner, and contention shall go out; yea, strife and reproach shall cease.
-Pro 22:10

The problem with the churchgoers in the "church buildings" you mentioned is that they quickly (i.e. anon) with joy receive the Word of God, but when persecution and tribulation comes from the controversy of speaking the truth of God's Word (which most of them avoid doing so they will not have to suffer persecution), like yourself, they are offended. Such are what Jesus described as false converts:
But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it; Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.
-Mat 13:20-21

False Converts vs Eternal Security

While skulking around in the darkness, hiding your beliefs so you will not have to come under scrutiny, you write slap-n-run letters to people and think you are justified. You will not have justification on that matter when you stand before God to give an account because you do such things without repentance (i.e. grief and godly sorrow of wrongdoing):
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
-John 3:19-21

Is Repentance Part of Salvation?

God gives grace to the humble, not the proud of heart who refuse to have a reasonable discussion with someone.
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
-Isa 1:18

He has called the world to be humbled, to turn their joy to heaviness, so they will understand godly sorrow (i.e. repentance):
But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
-Jms 4:6-10

That is why I make my ministry, testimony, and teachings open in the light, and that is why you still hide in the darkness. (I confess that I am a bit curious though because I cannot see exactly what your for-profit company, Souls Anchor Inc, used to do in Georgia before you deregistered it.) You have the attitude of what the Bible calls a 'railer', which is one who claims to be of Christ, but resorts to evil words, curses, murmuring, and backbiting. God says they are wicked in their hearts, and we are to sanctify ourselves from them:
But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat... Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.
-1Co 5:11-13

Everything you have said has opposed the Word of God, and you are willingly blind to that fact. Despite those things, I pray the Lord Jesus Christ would bless you and your family with all your needs throughout the coming week, and I also pray that He gives you as much grace and mercy as He has given to me. This is how the Bible says we should speak with railers:
Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.
-1Pe 3:9

I need to get back to work now. I hope there is peace in your household. Have a wonderful day, and I pray the Lord Jesus Christ would give you repentance to the acknowledging of the truth, just as He has done for me.
In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
-2Ti 2:25

END OF DISCUSSION

This is just another typical hypocrite who is whining about something. Someone shared one of my books or articles with him, he might have read a few paragraphs of it at most, and then wanted to whine about it. I always wonder if these people expect me to read two sentence of their whining and just throw away the past 12 years of ministry because they didn't like something. I just cannot understand why someone would think that their scoffing little email is going to change everything, or why they think the world is going to succumb to their personal feelings. ???
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18