Author Topic: Introducing myself  (Read 3706 times)

Jesusistheway1964

• Newly Registered (Forum LVL 0)
  • Edification: -5
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeff
  • Belief: Christian
Introducing myself
« on: June 10, 2021, 02:07:50 PM »
My name is Jeffery young. I found this site by accident looking for true Christian's that love Jesus and are awake to the lies of this world. I happened to read the post  by the owner of this website about the Greek lexicon deception. I found it very refreshing. My reason for being on here is to find others that know that Covid 19 virus was fake and that Christian's should not fall for it. I want to find others that know that we have been lied to about the Earth. NASA is a freemason/luciferian organization and has decieved us about what we live on and many beleive the fake science/psuedoscience being thrown at us in all directions. I would like to show people how we been lied and prove it though scripture. The Bible says Satan has decieved the whole world and its 100% true. Even so called beleivers or decieved by these luciferians/masons that run this world. I am a Christian. I attend no 501 3c coded Church. The Church is not a building. Its the people who actually love Jesus Christ and do as he commands. I do not watch TV, listen to any music whether supposed Christian or not. Many so called Christian singers have come out gay and openly admitted they were never Christian's. I do not watch any TV. I do not watch movies. Everything is for programming our minds. If you love the world you cannot love God.  I beleive in repentance and only use KJV. All others are corrupted. I believe we must live a holy life. I beleive we should confess our sins to God when we are aware that we have sinned  I bleive we should pray without ceasing. I believe only in the Doctrine of Gods word. I listen to no man. It's almost impossible to find a true teacher is this day and age. I read the Bible and the Holy Spirit is my teacher. I do not believe in the rapture. We will go though the tribuation. Its cut and dry and I have no idea why it's even an issue. If you are going to respond, please be polite as I will treat you as Jesus commanded us to.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 02:28:24 PM by Jesusistheway1964 »

Ellie

• Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Elissa
Re: Introducing myself
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2021, 02:34:47 PM »
Hi Jeffery,

There are a lot of different deceptions out there. But one thing that is important for you to know is that conspiracies are not our focus here. The most important thing is the doctrines of Christ and there are many who are being deceived as well as deceiving themselves about their own salvation, which is more important than the things you mentioned. I was wondering if you have read this book that Chris wrote? It is called Why Millions of Believers on Jesus are Going to Hell. That teaching as well as the repentance one would be very good for you to read/listen to if you haven't already. I will link both of them:

Why Millions of Believers on Jesus Are Going to Hell
Is Repentance Part of Salvation?

Do you have a testimony of salvation? If so, please share. So far you haven't given us any information about it or even talked about Jesus Christ and what He's done for you which is concerning if you claim to be a Christian. If the only thing you desire to discuss here is conspiracies, then you might find the fellowship you desire somewhere else with people who dedicate their time to conspiracy theories rather than born again Christians who love the Lord Jesus Christ.

Edit: I see you added to your original post but I only saw it after I responded already.

You say that you believe in repentance but we still need information about your salvation. It's one thing to believe what repentance means, it is another thing to have actually come to repentance yourself. Can you give us some details about this?

-Ellie
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 02:45:40 PM by EMS »
"Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better." (Ecclesiastes 7:3)

Jesusistheway1964

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2021, 03:26:50 PM »
Thanks for replying..first of all you are typical response and expected that.  The world calls it a conspiracy because it goes agianst their agenda..That's an easy way out for you..To truly know Jesus you have to know the lies of this world and who controls it...Satan.  The Bible clearly states that the Earth is stable and cannot be moved. Its says there is an Firmament above us and the waters were separated from the waters. The foundation of our world is important whether you think so are not. When our Churches are teaching we are living on spinning marble. They are decieving those Church goers. You claim you believe  in Gods word and call the truth of the Earth a conspiracy. Read it for yourself and stop beleiving man/NASA. If the Bible says the Earth is stable and cannot be moved. What does that mean?
Churches,schools, government are putting constantly in your face. If the Bible says something different than NASA Then foundation of the Bible is lie and nothing but fairy tales. You can't pick and choose what is true out the Bible. It's all true friend. Thats exaclty what made me realize that God is real. And that Jesus Christ is his only begotten Son. Because a spinning marble never made sense to me. Moving at ungodly speeds through infinite nothing.  If you believe the world/NASA and all those fake space agencies lieing to you then how can you claim to know the truth. God/Jesus is the only truth. If you watch TV,  movies are anything in this world. Watching sports which is nothing but idiotry.. You obviously cannot serve both. I am wasting my time here because you beleive the lies of this world and are decieved by it. Unfortunately I  have seen your arrogant responses to others on here. You are no different than any of the Churches out there. I though maybe yall were different. Where is your love friend? You seem to lack it. Please allow others to see this before you just block me are take me off your site. My testimony is exactly what I wrote. The truth vs a lie. The foundation of our Earth showed me that there is a Creator and that The Holy Bible is his truth/KJV.  Covid 19 is a lie and if you want to call what I said a conspiracy. You are programmed like everyone else in this world... Btw .. repentence has many definitions and uses. It can mean sorrow, but more so means to turn from you sin... Its used in many different context in the Bible.  GOD repented that he created man. GOD did not change his mind but rather felt sorrow and grief for creating us. Different contexts there. You should always feel sorry for your sin as well... in using the word in contexts. It's not a one time thing.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 03:36:43 PM by Jesusistheway1964 »

Ellie

• Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Elissa
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2021, 04:33:57 PM »
I don't doubt that there is lots of corruption in many sectors of the world, in fact I know there are many terrible things happening right now that none of us are even aware of. That isn't the point of what I said. You have gone on about various topics yet you still haven't given a salvation testimony so the only thing I can deduce about that is that you do not have one, nor do you care about the gospel. People do not have to know about every ounce of corruption going on in the world to know Jesus Christ. That is a lie and you have deceived yourself on that matter. It is simple, all you need is repentance and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. But that simple concept seems to offend you, so maybe you are right that you are wasting your time here.

My testimony is exactly what I wrote. The truth vs a lie.
There is no testimony of salvation according to the scriptures in anything that you wrote, so that answers my question. You think that believing in all these things you listed out is what saves you. That is a false gospel. You need to repent (have godly sorrow) of your sin and believe in Jesus Christ.

Others will see this even if/when you do get banned so that they can understand that leaven is not going to be welcomed into the church. There are rules to the forum and if you do not follow them, then you deal with the consequences the moderators decide on. Have a good day.
"Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better." (Ecclesiastes 7:3)

Timothy

• Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 157
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Timothy
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2021, 04:45:41 PM »
first of all you are typical response and expected that.  The world calls it a conspiracy because it goes agianst their agenda..That's an easy way out for you..

I  have seen your arrogant responses to others on here. You are no different than any of the Churches out there. I though maybe yall were different. Where is your love friend? You seem to lack it.

You are programmed like everyone else in this world

You said all this after you first wrote:

If you are going to respond, please be polite as I will treat you as Jesus commanded us to.

???

So with a polite response and a simple question of how you got saved, you lash out with several accusations? Is that how you think Jesus would respond? You lied to us saying that you would treat us as Jesus would, but instantly you are showing us that Jesus Christ doesn't mean anything to you. Why claim that you believe in Jesus if you are going to lie like Satan?

Where is your love friend?

Don't give her that "friend" nonsense. You're no friend of hers or anyone here if you're going to act with that kind of childish malice. That "friend" comment is called dissembling with your lips because you don't actually consider her a friend. You said that in attempt to appear as though you are being friendly when you are obviously not. To dissemble means to hide under a false appearance (i.e. lie) and Satan, who you claim to be against, likes to do that too.

Proverbs 26:24 - He that hateth dissembleth with his lips, and layeth up deceit within him;

Those with a repentant heart (repentance is godly sorrow of your sin) would be ashamed to have answered her the way you did. Jesus Christ will hold you accountable for your words on judgement day because you are guilty of God's commandments.

Matthew 12:36 - But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Colossians 3:8 - But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

What will you tell God about what you did here on judgment day? If you honestly think that you can just say, "Well I believe that NASA is luciferian and lies about the Earth moving and Covid 19 is fake" then you've got death in hell and the lake a fire waiting for you.

Btw...repentence has many definitions and uses.It can mean sorrow, but more so means to turn from you sin...

If you think you need to turn from sin to be saved, then you're doing an absolutely terrible job at it. But that's not what is going to save you because repentance does not mean to turn.. It's only by repentance towards God (which is godly sorrow according to 2 Corinthians 7:10) and faith in Jesus Christ. All that other stuff with NASA and Covid and the lies of the word will mean nothing to Jesus Christ on judgement day. The truth that you really need is that you're a lost sinner on your way to hell and that you need to repent and believe on Jesus Christ. If you don't have that truth, then all the other truths you may have will mean nothing in the end.

2 Corinthians 7:10 - For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

My testimony is exactly what I wrote. The truth vs a lie.

And your testimony had nothing to do with the truth of Jesus Christ's sacrifice to pay for your sins. You care too much about what lies that the world tells rather than the truth of what Jesus did for you. That's why you hardly mentioned Jesus. Jesus Christ literally sweated blood before He suffered on the cross to be the sacrifice for sins for all that repent and put their faith in him, and all you care about is exposing conspiracies? You're shameful. You need to either repent of your wickedness or leave peacefully and go follow your true master which is certainly not the Lord Jesus Christ.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 05:18:09 PM by Timothy »

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2021, 07:01:56 PM »
My name is Jeffery young. I found this site by accident looking for true Christian's that love Jesus and are awake to the lies of this world. I happened to read the post  by the owner of this website about the Greek lexicon deception. I found it very refreshing. My reason for being on here is to find others that know that Covid 19 virus was fake and that Christian's should not fall for it. I want to find others that know that we have been lied to about the Earth. NASA is a freemason/luciferian organization and has decieved us about what we live on and many beleive the fake science/psuedoscience being thrown at us in all directions. I would like to show people how we been lied and prove it though scripture. The Bible says Satan has decieved the whole world and its 100% true. Even so called beleivers or decieved by these luciferians/masons that run this world. I am a Christian. I attend no 501 3c coded Church. The Church is not a building. Its the people who actually love Jesus Christ and do as he commands. I do not watch TV, listen to any music whether supposed Christian or not. Many so called Christian singers have come out gay and openly admitted they were never Christian's. I do not watch any TV. I do not watch movies. Everything is for programming our minds. If you love the world you cannot love God.  I beleive in repentance and only use KJV. All others are corrupted. I believe we must live a holy life. I beleive we should confess our sins to God when we are aware that we have sinned  I bleive we should pray without ceasing. I believe only in the Doctrine of Gods word. I listen to no man. It's almost impossible to find a true teacher is this day and age. I read the Bible and the Holy Spirit is my teacher. I do not believe in the rapture. We will go though the tribuation. Its cut and dry and I have no idea why it's even an issue. If you are going to respond, please be polite as I will treat you as Jesus commanded us to.
Hi Jeff, I'm the guy that wrote "the post by the owner of this website about the Greek lexicon deception." I presume you mean:
The Dangers of Using Lexicons and Concordances

I can already tell by your post that you did not read more about what we believe and teach, and you did not read the big link on the main forum page that says "NEW MEMBERS CLICK HERE," which would have led you to this link: http://www.creationliberty.com/forum/index.php?topic=20.0, and that would have explained to you that you did not, in the slightest capacity, put any information that is required of new members to this forum.

Already, that shows us that you do not look into things before you open your mouth. You can be as offended as you want by that statement, but so far, the evidence is on my side. Perhaps you will show us a different example from here on out, and I will be proven wrong; we'll see.

I fully agree with Tim's assessment of what you said. You have stated that you believe that you have to "turn from sin" to be saved, which means you believe in works doctrine. We do not teach that here because we only preach the grace of Jesus Christ as the foundation of salvation.

And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
-Rom 11:6

Now, if what you said was true, namely, "I found this site by accident looking for true Christian's that love Jesus and are awake to the lies of this world," we are now trying to explain to you that you have been taken in by one of the BIGGEST lies of the devil, which is the false doctrine that you have learned on repentance. If your statement was not true, and that you were just puffing yourself up for what you thought was a fancy introduction post, then please just be straight-forward and let us know, but if your statement was true, and you are looking to fellowship with those who truly love Christ, then I would suggest reading this short book that I wrote (which is free-to-read on the website):
Why Millions of Believers on Jesus Are Going to Hell

If you want to take some time to read that, and then get back with us and share your thoughts, I would be interested to hear from you. However, if you do not want to understand the fundamental Gospel of Jesus Christ, then you are NOT going to find like-minded brethren here, no matter how many other worldly things we might agree on concerning COVID, freemasons, NASA, luciferins, etc, etc. If those worldly things take priority for you over the doctrines of Jesus Christ, then you are not our brethren.

So because you selected "Christian" as your chosen religious belief, I want to put your own words to the test:
You can't pick and choose what is true out the Bible.
Correct. The Bible is true no matter what you personally want to believe, and so let's find out if you are truly born again in the Lord Jesus Christ. Let's hear your testimony of salvation, then, we will know what doctrine you believe and teach, and then, we will know if we are talking to brethren, or talking to a false convert. (All our testimonies are public on this forum, but we have not heard from you yet.)

It's your choice, but I can say this for sure, if you refuse to share that with us, it will be out of the pride (i.e. sin) of your heart (which you are clearly starting to flash at us), and that is NOT treating us "as Jesus commanded us to."

Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: and he that hateth reproof shall die.
-Proverbs 15:10

But if any man seem to be contentious, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God.
-1Co 11:16

Cast out the scorner, and contention shall go out; yea, strife and reproach shall cease.
-Proverbs 22:10

Ellie was very calm and gentle in her writing, and you really snapped back at her much more than was necessary. She has been very gentle and kind since I have first known her, so your response was NOT reflective of what Jesus taught us. I don't see why we can't be reasonable and calm with one another, but it's up to you. I'll wait to hear back from you on that matter.

But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
-Mat 15:18
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Jesusistheway1964

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2021, 07:53:33 PM »
Of course its Godly sorrow...maybe I did not make that clear. But faith without works is dead...I don't care what you guys say. You sound like easy beleivism like all the Churches of today.  You cannot continue to indulge in sin and claim you are saved...that's a lie from the devil.  And you guys are very rude to say the least... I read alot of the the introductions from people and yall are very rude to many of them . Especially the fellow that wrote ahead of you.. They believe everything you say....don't they? WOW

Jesusistheway1964

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2021, 08:01:54 PM »
Please ban me...wow...you are weird bunch...like you are cult leader and they go by everything you say...you are not Jesus....you are man. You act no different than anny other false teacher you have claimed are false.  Good bye....Get saved
Btw I have read  some of your stuff.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 08:04:06 PM by Jesusistheway1964 »

Jesusistheway1964

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2021, 08:07:58 PM »
One more thing...I thought Ellie was Timothy. Because he is very rude to others on here. And you defend him for some odd reason...I was not rude to Ellie just told the truth

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2021, 08:14:31 PM »
Of course its Godly sorrow...maybe I did not make that clear. But faith without works is dead...I don't care what you guys say. You sound like easy beleivism like all the Churches of today.  You cannot continue to indulge in sin and claim you are saved...that's a lie from the devil.  And you guys are very rude to say the least... I read alot of the the introductions from people and yall are very rude to many of them . Especially the fellow that wrote ahead of you.. They believe everything you say....don't they? WOW
Of course its Godly sorrow...maybe I did not make that clear.
Okay, Jeff, don't lie to us. I'm not going to tolerate that. I'm okay if you make a mistake or something like that, but now you're just lying. Here is what you said:
It can mean sorrow, but more so means to turn from you sin
You made it perfectly clear what you believe, but now that you are facing some folks that know Scripture, you're trying to change your tune to match whatever we believe to save face, without confessing that you taught something wrong. I know why you're doing that too, but I won't get into that. If you are not going to confess the truth, then again, you will not find brethren here.

But faith without works is dead...I don't care what you guys say.
When did we say that we are not to do the good works of the Spirit of God? Why are you accusing us of that? We said that those works are NOT the foundation of saving grace, and you could not even admit that.
Furthermore, you would have thrown a fit on this forum if we responded to your first post by saying, "I don't care what you guys say." I am amazed by the hypocrisy that you want us to treat you with what you called "politeness," while you get to say whatever you feel like to us. Again, what proceeds from your mouth (or your fingertips in typing) comes forth from your heart:
But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
-Mat 15:18

You sound like easy beleivism like all the Churches of today.
You cannot be serious. I wrote a book called WHY MILLIONS OF BELIEVERS ON JESUS ARE GOING TO HELL, and I am getting accused of being a part of "easy believism?" That's a first. However, I know why you are on the attack on that point, and that is because when I said that you believe in works-doctrine, I hit the nail on the head didn't I?

You cannot continue to indulge in sin and claim you are saved...that's a lie from the devil.
Correct. You cannot continue to indulge the pride in your heart and claim you are saved; that's a lie from the devil.
But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
-James 4:6

And you guys are very rude to say the least
That's called projection. That's when you accuse others of what you are guilty of doing yourself. You came to our forum, as a guest in our home, and you immediately started to falsely accuse us of an assortment of things without any evidence. Very rude Jeff, and we don't appreciate it, but I pray the Lord Jesus Christ would bless you and your family with as much grace as He has kindly given to me.
Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.
-1Pe 3:9

I read alot of the the introductions from people and yall are very rude to many of them
We just asked them for their testimony of Jesus Christ, and they refused to give us their testimony of salvation in Jesus Christ. Sound familiar?

Especially the fellow that wrote ahead of you.. They believe everything you say....don't they?
I know, it's strange. They refuse to give us their salvation testimony in Jesus Christ, kinda' like you Jeff, and then suddenly, they imply that I am some sort of religious cult leader, all because we do not agree with Jeff, the great and mighty seeker of truth.

Good thing we have God's Word to protect us.
For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him. The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.
-Psa 12:5-7

Jeff, I hope you have a great day, and I hope the Lord Jesus Christ blesses you with all your needs throughout the coming months of change here in the U.S.
Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.
-Pro 26:5
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2021, 08:17:14 PM »
Especially the fellow that wrote ahead of you.. They believe everything you say....don't they?
I know, it's strange. They refuse to give us their salvation testimony in Jesus Christ, kinda' like you Jeff, and then suddenly, they imply that I am some sort of religious cult leader, all because we do not agree with Jeff, the great and mighty seeker of truth.

you are weird bunch...like you are cult leader and they go by everything you say...you are not Jesus
He wrote that while I was writing my response. I had not even seen it, and I knew what he was doing. You either agree with Jeff or your a cultist; that's his prideful attitude. This is exactly why we do the introductions with people, so we can tell Christians apart from contentious churchgoers.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2021, 07:11:02 PM »
you are weird bunch...like you are cult leader and they go by everything you say...you are not Jesus

The Bible uses the word 'peculiar'   ....  we are a peculiar bunch.  Maybe he's using a New Age false version of the Bible.  This part of scripture also says he should be rebuked with all authority.  Always good to see that happen.  LOL Just like the rest of you, they can try and despise us, but that's a bit of a waste of time.

Titus 2 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, 12 teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; 13 looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; 14 who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. 15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.

And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)