Author Topic: COVID-19 VACCINE  (Read 9594 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
COVID-19 VACCINE
« on: June 28, 2021, 10:14:45 AM »
I don't generally talk much about the vaccines because I have already done a detailed teaching series on it. I just want to make sure this is generally out there, in case someone comes to this forum and is reading and looking to find information because they do not understand the philosophy and truth behind vaccines.

This was an Ohio legislation meeting that was conducted recently about the Covid vaccine, and the speech is by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny. This will tell you all you need to know about the Covid jab:

If anyone wants to learn about the philosophy behind vaccines, and why they're dangerous, I have a full-length teaching on the subject:
The United Vacci-Nations
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
Re: COVID-19 VACCINE
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2021, 09:48:55 AM »
This was an Ohio legislation meeting that was conducted recently about the Covid vaccine, and the speech is by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny.

It looks like Dr. Tenpenny's testimony has benefitted the people of Ohio!

Ohio Legislature Passes Bill to Ban COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates at Schools, Universities https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/ohio-legislature-passes-bill-to-ban-covid-19-vaccine-mandates-at-schools-universities_3880624.html

Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Rowan M.

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 63
    • View Profile
    • Isaiah 42:12 Blog
  • First Name: Rowan
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2021, 01:31:47 AM »
I'm not quite sure which is the best thread to post this in (since there are three vaccine-related threads at the moment), but anyway, I hope this one will be OK. I found this article about the Pfizer vaccine on the NZ Herald site today:

Serious Side Effects Still Being Reported After Vaccinations
Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth (John 17:17)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2021, 03:02:40 AM »
I found this article about the Pfizer vaccine on the NZ Herald site today:
I bet the CEO of Pfizer still wouldn't be persuaded by this article to get that shot. He seemed to be full of excuses, for himself.
https://youtu.be/LMAZJtOdYNI

I've posted this short video twice before, but if you haven't seen it yet I think you will appreciate it.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Rowan M.

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2021, 07:57:05 AM »
That was a great video, Kenneth.

Some interesting news in New Zealand this weekend was that the Fijian rugby team, who played a match against our All Blacks last night and will play another one next Saturday, were told at short notice to wear a playing jersey that had the words "VACCINATE FIJI" on it. Right now Fiji is in the midst of a massive outbreak and the government there is making COVID vaccinations mandatory, I think. At any rate, they have a "no jab, no job" policy in place for people in the work force. They seem to be using the AstraZeneca vaccine. However, like a lot of Pacific Island nations, Fiji has a sizeable Christian population (although how many are actually born again is another matter). So there is a lot of resistance to the vaccine there, despite the large case numbers and growing death toll. It appears that the Fijian rugby team, nicknamed the "Flying Fijians", has a few players who are either hesitant about the COVID vaccine or outright opposed to it. They did not want to wear the "limited edition" playing jersey. So in the end, the entire team took the field with a "clean" jersey.

Appropriately enough, the main sponsor of the Flying Fijians is Fiji Airways, the national airline of Fiji. Apparently, Fiji Airways wanted the team to wear this "special" jersey and have expressed their "disappointment" that they didn't. They had relinquished their own spot on the jersey to make room for the vaccination message. No doubt it will be a hot topic of conversation in the Fiji camp as they prepare for next week's second rugby international against the All Blacks.

You can read an article about this here.

Rowan M.

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2021, 04:49:58 AM »
So, with a COVID outbreak in Sydney going from bad to worse at the moment, the Australian Federal Government has released an ad showing a young woman struggling to breathe, the idea being that she has COVID-19 and that if you don't want to end up like her, get your vaccine. The ad has attracted some controversy, and today I came across this most interesting opinion piece by Karen Ferry on the Sydney Morning Herald site. Ms Ferry is described as "a creative director and writer who has worked in Sydney’s advertising industry for 15 years". What is fascinating about this piece is her ready acknowledgement that the ad is, well, a tad economical with the truth, but she says that's OK because the most important thing is to motivate people. A particularly key paragraph in the article is this one:

"The ad has been fairly criticised because some executional elements are not factually accurate, but ultimately, persuasive advertising isn’t about showing the truth, it’s about being selective in the truth you show and dramatising that to get people to do what they wouldn’t before." (Emphasis mine)

One of the mainstream media's favourite slurs of vaccination opponents is that they are "peddlers of misinformation". There is this constant refrain that if an "anti-vaxxer" says it, then it can't be true. But it sounds to me like peddling misinformation is exactly what this ad is doing! "Some executional elements are not factually accurate". In other rather plainer words, they're lying. Ads that are misleading are not really about motivation, but manipulation.

Deliver my soul, O LORD, from lying lips, and from a deceitful tongue. (Psalm 120:2)

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2021, 11:00:24 AM »
CDC whistleblowers say covid vaccines have already killed 50,000 Americans

“As this, in a sense, bioterrorism phase one was rolled out, it was really all about keeping the population in fear and in isolation and preparing them to accept the vaccine, which appears to be phase two of a bioterrorism operation,” McCullough stated during a recent webinar with German attorney Reiner Fuellmich and several other doctors.

“Both the respiratory virus and the vaccine delivered to the human body the spike protein, the gain of function target of this bioterrorism research.”
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2021, 11:37:49 AM »

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2021, 02:10:40 PM »
Here is someone who filmed a man who went into seizures after getting the vaccine, and everyone just sits there patiently watching him while waiting to get their shot. Only God can help the blind.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2021, 05:51:35 PM »

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2021, 09:54:37 PM »
60% of People Being Admitted to Hospital with Covid-19 in England Have Been Fully Vaccinated

60% of people being admitted to the hospital with Covid-19 in England are fully vaccinated, Sky News reported.

According to Sir Patrick Vallance, the government’s chief scientific advisor, Covid patients have received two doses of the Covid vaccine.

“In terms of the number of people in hospital who’ve been double-vaccinated, we know it’s around 60% of the people being admitted to hospital with COVID,” Vallance said.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2021, 11:44:57 PM »
60% of People Being Admitted to Hospital with Covid-19 in England Have Been Fully Vaccinated

Hence it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see why the people are admitted to hospital.

And I suppose the other 40% of those admitted with Covid actually have medical issues such as a broken leg, or burns to the arm or an eye injury.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Rowan M.

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2021, 04:29:32 AM »
It appears that Mr Vallance made a mistake, because there has subsequently been a correction issued. He meant to say that 60% of COVID patients admitted to hospital are UNvaccinated. However, that still leaves 40% who have been vaccinated, at least to some degree, and that in itself is still quite a significant figure.

One such story that mentions Mr Vallance's error is here.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 04:32:26 AM by Rowan M. »

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2021, 10:36:03 AM »
Still massive because the theory behind the vaccine is that it is supposed to make you immune. And as I have pointed out in my teaching on the matter, it does no such thing.

theAXEisLAID

• CLE Church Members
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 11
    • View Profile
  • First Name: David
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2021, 12:50:52 PM »
Still massive because the theory behind the vaccine is that it is supposed to make you immune. And as I have pointed out in my teaching on the matter, it does no such thing.

Israel knows this too as fully vaccinated tourists continue to be banned from entering.

COVID: Entrance of vaccinated to Israel postponed again amid outbreak

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/coronavirus-in-israel-430-new-cases-147-percent-of-tests-positive-674215
And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 3:10 KJV

Rowan M.

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2021, 03:19:16 AM »
Well-known British TV personality Piers Morgan, who has been a staunch advocate of COVID-19 vaccinations and got two doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine, recently tested positive for the coronavirus. He said that it was the roughest he's ever felt with fever, chills and violent fits of sneezing and coughing. But isn't the vaccine supposed to make symptoms milder?  :-\

Not long ago, some of those Texas Democrats who flew to Washington, DC to thwart the passage of a bill on voting rights or something (I don't think their ploy worked) caught the virus despite being double-jabbed and passed it on to others. And there have been plenty of other cases of people who were vaccinated catching the virus. And now it seems that not only does a COVID jab not give you immunity, it might not make you that much less sick either. Although Morgan is only one case that I know of to have had a fairly severe version despite being vaccinated. Still, more and more often, these COVID vaccines are just looking like so much snake oil. Could it be that the Big Pharma emperor has no clothes?

I have also noticed one or two stories in the mainstream media lately about "anti-vaxxers" catching COVID-19 and dying of it. There's a real "we-told-you-so" tone in these stories. Almost as if they're rejoicing in it. But it's also a scare tactic. They're basically saying, "If you don't get the vaccine, you'll catch COVID and die!" But whether one is vaccinated or not, this virus has about a 97% survival rate. So for every "anti-vaxxer" who has died of the coronavirus, there are probably hundreds more who have come out the other end of it. But the MSM only wants to focus on the ones who died. A highly selective focus helps their narrative.

Rowan M.

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2021, 01:12:45 PM »
I've just been watching this very interesting video. It's Dr Sam Bailey's latest offering, and contains plenty of interesting information and food for thought. She says more about COVID itself than the vaccine, but still makes one or two relevant points about the latter.

In other news, the final stage of the vaccine rollout has been announced for NZ. Our PM also got her second jab, so she's "fully protected" now.  ::) She described getting the vaccine as "an act of kindness", although she forgot to add that the kindness is really to Big Pharma's profits. Because as alluded to towards the end of the video, the pandemic is making some people an awful lot of money ...

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2021, 02:03:39 AM »
I've just been watching this very interesting video. It's Dr Sam Bailey's latest offering, and contains plenty of interesting information and food for thought. She says more about COVID itself than the vaccine, but still makes one or two relevant points about the latter.

In other news, the final stage of the vaccine rollout has been announced for NZ. Our PM also got her second jab, so she's "fully protected" now.  ::) She described getting the vaccine as "an act of kindness", although she forgot to add that the kindness is really to Big Pharma's profits. Because as alluded to towards the end of the video, the pandemic is making some people an awful lot of money ...

I have to wonder if some of these politicians and celebrities getting the jab are really getting the the so-called 'vaccine' or just a placebo. If they're getting the real deal, I have to think they don't really know what's going on and we probably won't have to worry about them for much longer, anyway. I guarantee you that people like Bill Gates will have nothing to do with it, and I doubt Fauci got the real thing, either.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2021, 04:17:46 AM »

I have to wonder if some of these politicians and celebrities getting the jab are really getting the the so-called 'vaccine' or just a placebo. If they're getting the real deal, I have to think they don't really know what's going on and we probably won't have to worry about them for much longer, anyway. I guarantee you that people like Bill Gates will have nothing to do with it, and I doubt Fauci got the real thing, either.

Yeah, she won't have got the death injection.  As for being "protected", maybe she hasn't been watching the rubbish media she is so much a part of and that rubbish media is claiming there is no protection from any so-called "vaccine" and that fully "vaccinated" people are still susceptible to the "virus".  (My source of news information on this is from the Gateway Pundit). I'm so disgusted looking at New Zealand news sites I only gloss over the news there in a very short time to see if anything major has happened in NZ).

If I had my way she would get a series of injections alright, but that would be lead injections from a firing squad.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 04:25:01 AM by anvilhauler »
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Rowan M.

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2021, 11:19:12 AM »
If I had my way she would get a series of injections alright, but that would be lead injections from a firing squad.

I wouldn't go that far. There is no doubt that Jacinda Ardern is an ungodly leader, and also no doubt that she will face a stern day of reckoning with God someday, but remember what Paul wrote about the need to pray for those in authority:

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. (1 Timothy 2:1-4)

Remember that Paul wrote this at a time when very wicked Roman emperors were in charge. They were probably every bit as evil as some of today's leaders. Maybe even more so. Yet he didn't wish death on them or exhort Christians to rebel against them, but instead instructed that we should pray for them. We should do this so that we can live our lives freely as the Lord wants us to, but also because perhaps they might get saved. God would far rather that people get saved than that they die in their sins. A couple of other Scriptures about that:

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. (2 Peter 3:9)

Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel? (Ezekiel 33:11)

I realise that the chances of Jacinda Ardern getting saved are pretty remote, but you never know what God might do in her heart if enough Christians pray for her. Remember that her soul is at stake in the ongoing spiritual war between God's kingdom and Satan's. And her soul is as precious to God as anyone else's. She was brought up as a Mormon. The Mormons happen to use the KJV, although they rank it a distant fourth in their estimation behind their other three main "holy books". So perhaps there was one in her house when she was growing up. Maybe, just maybe she occasionally glanced at it or heard it read. Perhaps some seeds were planted in her heart that God could yet use if ever any "good soil" were found there.

It doesn't matter how you or I might personally feel about her. We should still pray for her. She is an enemy of Christ, for sure, and as such, an enemy of ours, but we should love our enemies, and that includes praying for them. Now if she doesn't repent and her heart becomes even harder the way the Pharoah's did in the early chapters of Exodus, then in due time, God will deal with her. However, as long as she leads our nation, we should continue to pray for her. But of course, that doesn't mean we can't feel grieved at wicked things she says or does.

I do however agree with the rest of your post, and also with Jeanne's speculation that the politicians and celebrities who make a big show of getting their jab are probably getting a placebo. I don't think there's any way to tell, either, so it is a deception they could pull off very easily.