Author Topic: roswell ufo or a balloon  (Read 4357 times)

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
  • Belief: Christian
roswell ufo or a balloon
« on: June 22, 2018, 05:48:04 PM »
I would normally not do any kind of research on such subject, but I was ask how would I find out the truth.  So I decided to go ahead and look into it for him. I did not do it to find what really happened but to teach him how to seek the truth. I just thought I will share it with the church and see what you guys think. If you do not no what the roswell ufo crash is all about or I did not explain well enough or ever got something wrong on my search you can always ask . I want to keep this short and get to the point. If you have not heard of the roswell incident please look it up. So let

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
Re: roswell ufo or a balloon
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 07:35:24 PM »
Hi Billy

The most important knowledge to have on the subject is that there is no such thing as aliens from elsewhere in the physical universe.  When people believe in aliens then they are doing that from a belief in 'evolution' and therefore believing that life can spontaneously form on its own.  In actual fact even the most simple living things are very complex and it is totally impossible for those complex systems to come together all on their own as the result of normal physical reactions.  All living creatures can only ever come about due to God's creation.

I have a degree in biochemistry and genetics but that isn't required for the knowledge that evolution is totally impossible as Chris has written a number of excellent articles that covers this.  Jeanne and Tim and as far as I can see, everyone else on the forum is fully up to speed on the topic too and so the science degree doesn't get used amongst the people here but is mainly used when dealing with others out in the workplace and the wider community (much the same as for Paul the apostle using his Roman citizenship when convenient).  Those with Ph.D's can easily try and dismiss the usual members of the public, but they can't do that with me.

http://www.creationliberty.com/articles.php#Evolution

I work in the science field in laboratories and take every chance I get to challenge work colleagues and anyone else about the false beliefs of evolution. As far as I can see, such people only want to have such ridiculous beliefs because the existence of God to whom they are accountable is the only other option and also that around the world the 'universities' are so evil and tied in with the rest of the evil world system that many will not go down that road because they will hinder their future job prospects.  It is my opinion that such people are being willingly rebellious against God and stubborn on all fronts for taking such a stance in the face of what the evidence clearly shows.

1 Samuel 15 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry.

So coming back to the whole Roswell thing.  Just more lies and deception to add on to the huge and ever growing pile.

It is quite likely that in the future the whole alien thing may be pushed a whole lot more and will possibly be a great deception that we may expect to see.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2018, 10:12:27 PM »
I agree with you. Most alien believers are all about evolution. I myself do not believe in evolution.  How can one can is beyond me. I have watched all of the videos Chris made just up to freemasonry do internet unstable.  But soon I will be able to watch the ones I have not seen.  I once did believe in the hole alien thing but came to know the scriptures and in Christ made me a new creation. With new eyes to see.  I now just stay away from the alien worshippers. But the person who ask me about roswell, did not care to know about aliens but rather how to find the anser

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 07:29:59 AM »
This is pure speculation, but I believe the 'alien agenda' has been pushed and become mainstream for a reason.

There are powers and entities that have been pushing for a one-world government for several centuries now. I'm sure you've all heard of the Illuminati and various other 'secret' organisations.

When these entities want to unite people against a common enemy, they always create a 'bogey man', so don't be surprised if one day they manage to stage an 'alien attack' to get the whole world to accept a leader who will 'save them from the menace.' This person will probably end up being the Antichrist.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2018, 07:21:23 PM »
This is pure speculation, but I believe the 'alien agenda' has been pushed and become mainstream for a reason.

There are powers and entities that have been pushing for a one-world government for several centuries now. I'm sure you've all heard of the Illuminati and various other 'secret' organisations.

When these entities want to unite people against a common enemy, they always create a 'bogey man', so don't be surprised if one day they manage to stage an 'alien attack' to get the whole world to accept a leader who will 'save them from the menace.' This person will probably end up being the Antichrist.

Yes, there is certainly a reason why the agenda is being pushed.

Another possibility is that they will try to make out that they left the earth before it was destroyed in a cataclysmic event that wiped out everyone else and now they have come back and they have all the knowledge about man and how they should live in peace etc. 

The good thing is that the general population will have the truth told to them by people who can not be harmed and can not be hushed.

Revelation 11 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. 5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Masha

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2018, 12:47:10 PM »
aliens=demons
and that explains it all

smolemong

• CLE Church Members
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 31
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Silindile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2018, 01:07:42 PM »
Earlier this week, I found myself listening to an audio by Scott Johnson and he was discussing aliens. I thought he would offer Biblical insight into the issue which he claimed he would but I was hard pressed to find any scriptural references for the +/- TWO hours he spent talking. I may be wrong because I started to get bored and began to zone out but I can't remember references to the Bible. He did mention Roswell and a host of other incidents, people etc. My conclusion though was that I wasted a portion of my life because I was in no way edified by his teaching and I believe it is ultimately a topic I need delve no further into understanding than what Masha has stated.

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Romans 8:5-6 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. [6] For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2018, 06:25:16 PM »
He's long departed from the Bible teachings, which is why I stopped listening to him many years ago.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

davehenry

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2018, 12:38:02 PM »
I used to listen to Scott Johnson Smolemong.His Bible studies were decent to gleen from but as time went on got more and more into the whole Nephilem,Giants and Alien agenda and less Bible.As Masha says,Aliens=Demons.Ufo's are nothing but devils also which explains how they can move so fast and disappear into thin air.Richard Dawkin said in the documentary-No intelligence allowed,that everything could've come about by a darwinien means somewhere in the universe some kind of designer could've caused everything to come into existance and seeded life unto this planet.Very similar to Scientology I think,and Bill Nye has talked about extraterestrial life also.
God's word emphasises over and over,Be not deceived,Be not deceived.Sadly more and more ppl are falling for the alien deception,but I suppose aliens won't be at the great white throne judgment.

rollingh10

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2018, 01:34:13 PM »
1947 Roswell AFB , 2 years after WW2 Germany , I do not believe in spacemen , aliens , little green men , ect , but I do know there are Demons and I also know that Nazi Germany experimented with a newer type of air crafts and I do know that the United States also got all the info and whatever objects that was left after the war . I believe the Air Force was experimenting this newer type of air craft made with metals that was invented in Nazi Germany , these so Called aliens found in the Air Craft ? maybe midgets who knows , but I do know that the Nazis did experiments on human beings , like maybe alternations ? maybe these so called aliens sprach Deutsch , I think I will stick to this theory first, the next theory is demonic.
and no more theories after that.