Author Topic: Hello fellow Christians  (Read 21833 times)

Timothy

• Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 157
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Timothy
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Hello fellow Christians
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2019, 09:52:16 PM »
Are you saying it's a sin to get frustrated? Even the Lord Jesus got frustrated with people!

Ecclesiastes 7:9 - Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools.

Proverbs 14:29 - He that is slow to wrath is of great understanding: but he that is hasty of spirit exalteth folly.

James 1:20 - For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.

Depends, but judge yourself with these verses in mind? But to answer your question on Proverbs 18:13, you've already said enough for me to see the works of the flesh working in you. All that was said is that you haven't shown the evidence yet of your conversion for us to believe you and it was done in a manner hopeful that you are of Christ only we were simply looking for that evidence. You were quick to anger and became a fool as the Bible calls it.

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

---

Please just delete my account.

I was working on the above while you continued to rage so I'm still going to post it. Depending on what happens next, I'll fix the problem. Have a nice day.

zachshrader

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 21
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Zachary
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2019, 10:37:30 PM »
Nate, you ought to write your entire testimony into one post instead of 15+ replies to your short summary.  Read through other introduction posts and see that they are fairly long.  We, or I,, enjoy reading the longer ones personally.  Its hard to really understand you so people here are asking you questions trying to figure you out and understand you and you are just getting offended thinking everyone is judging you.  Well, really judgment from other Christians is a good thing after all the Bible says to examine yourself.  So read these replies and think about yourself and where you really stand.

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2019, 12:28:54 AM »
Wow, another one who came and left before I even saw his first post. It's good that we're weeding out the people who really don't belong here. However, I do feel sorry for those who mistakenly believe they are of Christ when they're not. I pray they find out how wrong they are before it's too late because, one way or another, they WILL know the truth.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2019, 02:53:18 AM »
He emailed me after his last post. I stayed up 'til almost 3 AM (the time right now) answering his letter. I'm going to bed, and I'll let you guys know later if I hear back from him.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Nate

• BANNED
  • Edification: -13
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Nathan
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2019, 10:34:10 AM »
Well, after praying about everything that happened, I realize I really shouldn't have gotten as upset as I did. The rules for this forum are a little stringent, but please allow me to correct myself and maybe clear some things up.

First, one thing the Lord made me realize from all this is that, when giving my testimony, I really don't need to give people my whole life story or what I was interested in BEFORE I got saved, as all that really doesn't matter. So let me state my salvation testimony once more without using any slang or incoherent words.

When I turned eighteen years old, knowing what I knew about what the Bible says about sin, repentance, Heaven and Hell and what the Lord Jesus Christ did for us, I finally decided I didn't want to run away from God anymore. I knew I was a sinner on my way to Hell and that Jesus Christ was my only hope. So I got down on my knees and confessed to the Lord that I was a sinner and that I believed Jesus died for me and I asked Him to save my soul and I surrendered my life to Him. God saved my soul that day and I had immediate assurance of salvation and obeyed the Lord in baptism shortly thereafter. Please forgive me for getting so upset Timothy and Chris and others. Jesus is the most important Person in my life and I get troubled and stressed out when people don't believe that I am saved, Blood bought and born again. So, I'm asking for another chance here. I love talking about God's word, creation and Bible prophecy and that's why I wanted to be a part of this forum. If you guys don't feel that I've earned another chance, I understand and you can delete my account. Just let me know. Thanks guys

Timothy

• Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2019, 10:54:49 AM »
Im not a stranger to reacting emotionally and being quick to be angry so I can understand what your saying. Im still learning how to be more patient. Dont worry about anyone deleting your account. As far as Im concerned your welcome here. Im not mad at you. Just glad you came back peacefully.

Nate

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2019, 10:56:38 AM »
Thank you so much Timothy! I appreciate that and I am truly sorry for overreacting! God bless brother.

Nate

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2019, 10:58:17 AM »
Is there anyway I can get the posts deleted where I accused you of being Pharisees? That was a knee jerk reaction and not really fair, especially now that I've read your viewpoints on salvation, repentance etc.

Nate

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2019, 11:00:54 AM »
I've asked the Lord to forgive me for going on a rant like I did and not realizing that you guys just wanted me to be more clear on my testimony of salvation in our Lord. I feel pretty foolish. I apologize again.

Nate

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2019, 03:44:30 PM »
After reviewing all the guidelines and the rules for this forum, I no longer see a problem with following them. Thanks for your patience guys!

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2019, 04:07:50 PM »
Hi Nate

Welcome to the forum.  It is good to see you come back with humility and also give a good written account of how you got saved.  I hope things work out really well and you become an established long term part of the forum. 
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Nate

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2019, 04:39:03 PM »
Thank you Kevin! I really misjudged Chris and Timothy, and am glad God showed me that I was wrong to jump to conclusions :-)

Timothy

• Adept (Forum LVL 4)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2019, 11:05:14 PM »
Is there anyway I can get the posts deleted where I accused you of being Pharisees? That was a knee jerk reaction and not really fair, especially now that I've read your viewpoints on salvation, repentance etc.

There is a way but I don't think it would be best. If we started deleting certain posts every time someone requests we would end up messing with the context and it would end up confusing readers who were not part of it. What's been said has been said. Let's just move on.

Dee Babbitt

• BANNED
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 29
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Dee
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2019, 04:57:25 PM »
Hi Nate,
Welcome to the forum, and thank you for your testimony.  Praise God that He saved your soul, and that you continue to follow Him.

This really is a wonderful group here.  Once you get to know everyone, you'll see what an amazing gift it is from God.  :-)
My son and I are so thankful to have found this group, too.  We've been here two and a half years. 

Dee

« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 05:05:22 PM by Dee Babbitt »

Chris

« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2019, 11:39:56 AM »
If you guys don't feel that I've earned another chance, I understand and you can delete my account. Just let me know. Thanks guys

Nate,

First, welcome.  I hope this site will be a blessing to your soul.

You can't earn forgiveness.  What kind of example would it be for us that deserved hell and were forgiven to deny you forgiveness.

Luke 17:3 KJV
Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.

I believe what happened is in accordance with the commandment from God.  You trespassed and were rebuked.  I believe you had sorrow for your actions and apologized.  We are commanded to forgive.

Mark 11:26 KJV
But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

How can we ask for forgiveness in repentance and receive it, but deny others when they ask in the same manner?

I believe being excited and rushing to answer is something we have all been guilty of at some point, and I believe this is part of the issue above.

James 1:19 KJV
Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:

Proverbs 18:13 KJV
He that answereth a matter before he heareth it , it is folly and shame unto him.

Proverbs 18 is something you accused others of, but you had already said enough to be corrected.  If any man currently espouses Graham or Cash, it is not a good fruit.

I'm glad you have taken time to reconsider and repented.

Caleb

• CLE Church Members
  • Edification: 16
  • Romans 1
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2019, 07:02:08 PM »
Hi Nate,

Welcome to the forum, I'm very glad that you found it.  It took me awhile to read every post on here.  I would like to add Matthew 18:21-22 to Chris' post.  "Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven."  I would also like for you to catch up on Christopher's "Wolves in Costume" series, especially on those that you've mentioned.  Be patient, there is much for you to learn here and it can be very overwhelming.

Nate

• BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2019, 08:57:37 PM »
Thank you all for the kind words and thank you Chris! Your passion for the word of God is inspiring.

Yep, Graham and Cash thought they could still be married to the world and live for Christ at the same time. Does NOT work! I have mixed feelings about Johnny Cash because his gospel songs (not all, but some) really helped me focus on the Lord. But at the end of the day, I give no one but God credit for leading me to a place of repentance! Once you surrender your life, mind and heart and your whole being to Christ, ALL that worldly stuff has to go! Cash should have switched to a full time gospel singer or hung up his guitar! As for Graham...ugh..never liked him. That dude never gave me anything I couldn't get by picking up a Bible and reading it out loud to myself in a mirror!

"Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him." 1 John 2:15.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2019, 01:45:43 PM »
Remember when I said Nate had emailed me after he threw his tantrum? Let me publish this so you guys can see everything:

NATE FROM USA (he was afraid to say where he was from I suppose):

Wanted to say thank you for deleting my forum account.
What? I didn't delete your forum account.

I also want to say that I truly am saved in the Lord Jesus Christ. I got frustrated and upset because halfway through giving my very personal testimony, I was attacked and criticized even though I made it clear in my comments that I was taking a break from writing.
What are you talking about? I haven't even seen anything on the forum since I posted my comment to you. I just now went to the forum to look, and I find it a bit strange that, instead of just making one post, you are making a bunch of short posts. That really disorganizes the conversation, and that's actually against the forum rules (click here to see for yourself). You can take your time with your thoughts, you don't have to rush anything, but if you write something and post it, we don't know when you're done with your thoughts. That's why you post one complete thought at a time. I understand if you are on a smart phone, but does your testimony of Christ matter so little to you that you wouldn't wait until you could sit down at a computer and write out everything slowly and thoughtfully? We're not in a hurry, we can wait.
I scrolled down to the bottom of the page, and though I haven't read all your short posts yet, it seems you have left in a tantrum. That's my first impression. In what way were you attacked? Are you harmed in some way in which someone has done some illegal or wrongful that needs to be addressed?

Sharing my personal testimony was not easy and you guys tore me apart before I even finished.
Testimony of what? I'll go back and read the stuff you wrote after I commented before I continue. As I said, "Perhaps, as you post more here, I'll see something else because sometimes it's just a fluke, or an imprecision in writing, and I hope that is the case." I meant that; perhaps there was something I missed because I don't believe I'm infallible. However, I went on to read some of your next post (the one after mine), and it seems my suspicions were initially correct. "I went to that Baptist Church on that September night and I got this salvation thing done once and for all!" Nate, "gettin' that thing done" is not how a man is born again in Christ, and just skimming through your posts... you never once asked me, or anyone else, what the Gospel is, so we could all have a discussion about it. Did you notice that you never once cared to know what we believe the Gospel to be? Do you not care what Scripture says about the matter? What if we were not born again in Christ, would not your conversation help to lead us to Christ? Do you not care about our souls? These are not rhetorical questions; I would like an answer if you're willing.

While I was skimming through, I did notice a false accusation you made, and I thought it prudent to bring that up with you. So far, you've shown me no attitude that you're interested in correction and instruction (Pro 15:10), but perhaps I'm wrong about that too; we'll have to see. You said:
"I guess I'll just take this as, not a waste of time, but as a chance to practice some writing and revisit my testimony. Yeah "welcome Nate, it would help if you told us more about yourself. How did you come to be a young earth Creationist?" Oh wait, we didn't tell you? We're going to misjudge you before you're even finished writing."
That post you're referring to was made by Tim; he's been in our church for the past six years, and he's normally very quiet. He doesn't post much, but he must have had some desire to connect to you, so he wrote that to you, and until you made a post saying "We're going to misjudge you before you're even finished writing," he didn't respond to you because he was waiting until you were finished. (By the way, because you generalized your posts, you mocked EVERYONE on the forum who didn't even respond on that thread you started, and perhaps haven't even read it yet; people who you've never even spoken to, judging them in unrighteousness.) Tim didn't make any response for nine hours according to the forum timeline. Was that not enough time? No one else made any response to you during all your posts, but you just started throwing a fit, and the point is that your words are showing what's in your heart, that is, wickedness, in that there is no repentance there, and it was very easy to see from what you're writing:
But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
-Mat 15:18

The point I was trying to make to you is that, based on what you've written so far, I don't believe you've ever come to repentance, that is, grief and godly sorrow of wrongdoing, and we tell you that because we care about you. We love people enough to tell them the truth. And most church buildings DO NOT teach correct doctrine on repentance because they do not understand the fullness of the Gospel of Christ. I explain that in a lot more detail here, which is the link I gave you on the forum:
Is Repentance Part of Salvation?
If you truly want to know who God saves, then listen to that. If you don't, then there's nothing more I can say except to warn you that God does not save the proud of heart:
But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
-James 4:6
Surely he scorneth the scorners: but he giveth grace unto the lowly.
-Pro 3:34

Just to make sure we're on the same page, let's define that term 'scorn'.
scorn (n): extreme contempt; that disdain which springs from a person's opinion of the meanness of an object, and a consciousness or belief of his own superiority or worth
Let me give you an example of scornful language:
"You guys need to check yourselves! I thank God I'm saved and I don't have to take or appreciate the self righteous tone in which I was talked to either. I have no patience for this Pharisaical anti-501c3 churches snobbery either. Ugh please just delete my account, thanks.... I no longer want this night time Ananias like interrogation, however. Please just delete my account. Thanks so much and know that living like a Pharisee will not get you any favors with the Lord Jesus you guys claim you believe in."
That's a scorner. Neither Tim nor I have spoken to you that way. And you'll notice, I didn't just type these things into a smart phone without considering my words; I sat down for almost two hours writing this out, checking your forum posts, proof reading my words, writing out proper Scripture for this conversation, and color coding everything for your convenience.

You disobeyed Proverbs 18:13 and then decided I was being angry and fleshy when I expressed my frustration with you. You guys have a strong Pharisee spirit about you as well. May the Lord reward you according to your works.
Well, before you jump to conclusions, let me quote that to you:
He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.
-Pro 18:13

Now, I didn't know what you meant in your post by "taking a break" until now, and I told you that perhaps I just needed to see more of your conversation. I haven't been on the forum this evening because I was spending time with my family, and before I even have a chance to read what you've written, without you even desiring to first hear a response from me, you've not only falsely accused me of a number of things for daring to question you, but you've falsely accused all the members of our forum and our church who weren't even involved. Nate, it is YOU who has violated Proverbs 18:13, on top of many more Scriptures, because you wrote all those false accusations out of rage in your heart, and then tried to delete your account (i.e. slap and run), not even willing to hear a response.
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
-2Ti 4:3-4

I can tell that you don't know what a Pharisee is, and that name is a quick railing accusation you can throw out as a defense mechanism when you feel threatened, and it is a common thing that churchgoers do. If you are willing to hear, I'd like to explain what a Pharisee is:
And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
-Luke 18:9-12

The Pharisee is scornful against the publican, and at the time, publicans were seen as the worst people in society because they were tax collectors. The comments you were making towards us were same kind as the scoffing Pharisee: "I have no patience for this Pharisaical anti-501c3 churches snobbery either. Ugh" That's scorning and scoffing, just like the Pharisee. You went through multiple posts trying to justify yourself by all the books you've read, thinking that was going to impress us, but you don't understand that almost every author you mentioned is a false teacher, teaching you a false gospel that is not of Christ.
However, who is it that Jesus said goes home with the justification of salvation?
And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
-Luke 18:13-14

That is the doctrine of repentance unto salvation.
Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing. For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
-2Co 7:9-10
I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
-Luke 13:3
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
-2Pe 3:9

Repentance is not turning from sin or changing your mind; that's false doctrine. And saying a "sinner's prayer" in a church building will not save you either. You claim that you are "saved by the Lord Jesus Christ," but I've seen countless false converts say the same thing. If you want to know the truth about that matter, please click the link I provided earlier in this letter, and just take a bit of time and listen. If you want to listen to it and discuss the matter with me afterwards, I'll be glad to do so. If not, then I bid you a pleasant day, and pray the Lord Jesus Christ would bless you and your family with all your needs throughout the coming week, and I pray that because I will not return to you the railing accusations you have made against us:
rail (v): to utter reproaches; to scoff; to use insolent and reproachful language
Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.
-1Pe 3:9

Hi Christopher,
Timothy deleted all my comments before you could read them. He was really unfair and I explained my view on salvation in our Lord pretty well. I also explained why I worded things the way I did, but all my comments are gone and I asked Timothy to delete my account because you guys jumped the gun on judging me before I even finished. Proverbs 18:13 comes into play here. Also, I think your forum Rules are far too strict for me and I just don't have time to argue on social media.
Looking over many of your articles and videos, I see we are in perfect agreement on MOST important doctrines and the King James Bible. I got frustrated and said some things I shouldn't have because I feel like I was treated pretty unfairly. But it's all good. I wish you guys well and may God bless your work.
Sincerely in Christ,
Nate Beck

Also Christopher,
I read your statement of faith on the website, so no, I didn't need to ask you what you believed the Gospel to be. I saw we were in perfect agreement.
Again, all is well, and I already went to the Lord in prayer about it. I learned that next time someone asks me about my Christian testimony, I don't need to give them my life story lol, but just cut to the chase and describe my beliefs in strict scriptural terms so there is no doubt about my compliance with the scriptures.
God bless,
Nate

The following letter I'm sending you is a response I had written to your letters a few days ago. I chose not to send it to you after I read this post you made:
http://www.creationliberty.com/forum/index.php?topic=658.msg5337#msg5337
I thought that maybe my discernment was off, so I sent the letter to Tim instead (so I would have an eye witness that would know I wrote it beforehand) and told him I would wait and see what happens. But after I read this post:
http://www.creationliberty.com/forum/index.php?topic=652.msg5362#msg5362
I realized that the previous post you made was just a convenient lie for you to put on a show in front of everyone. Here is the letter I wrote, and based on your conversation, I strongly believe that my discernment about you was right on point:
-----------------------------------------
Timothy deleted all my comments before you could read them.
Nate, you just lied. Moderators do not have the power to delete or alter posts on our forum, and I have a moderation log where I can see everything they do. No posts were deleted. That's a false accusation, and you are not repenting (i.e. grief and godly sorrow of sin) of the false accusations you are making, which gives us more evidence that you are not of Christ.

He was really unfair and I explained my view on salvation in our Lord pretty well. I also explained why I worded things the way I did, but all my comments are gone and I asked Timothy to delete my account because you guys jumped the gun on judging me before I even finished.
Again, that's a lie. I just went to the site to check, and the last action Tim took as a moderator on the forum was on the 2nd of January; yesterday was the 14th of May. I've known Tim for six years, and he's always been kind, humble, and patient in everything I have heard him say and everything I've seen him write. I've known you for one day, and you are acting like a child in your understanding, ignoring your sin, railing and lying. Who is it do you think I should believe? All your posts are still there, your account is still there, and others are beginning to read your posts and respond.
Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men.
-1Co 14:20

Also, I think your forum Rules are far too strict for me and I just don't have time to argue on social media.
Our forum rules basically consist of making an introduction within the first 2 days after registering, not spamming, and respecting others. Have you ever bothered to sit down and read the agreements you have to make and rules you have to follow for all those social media accounts? It sounds like you haven't. In that case, then you ought to go to Youtube or Twitter or Facebook. They invite railers, liars, and false accusers, and love people who rapid fire post without taking time and thought to what they say.
Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.
-Ecc 5:2

There are many false converts in those places that would welcome you into their fold. We discuss Bible doctrine and philosophy here, and it sounds like this is not the right place for you because you don't want to talk about those things.

Looking over many of your articles and videos, I see we are in perfect agreement on MOST important doctrines and the King James Bible. I got frustrated and said some things I shouldn't have because I feel like I was treated pretty unfairly. But it's all good. I wish you guys well and may God bless your work.
But the #1 most important doctrine we are not in agreement on. And again, no repentance. All you just did was make an excuse. Born again Christians have a foundation of repentance in their hearts, and I do not believe you were ever born again because I do not see it. Based on your testimony, I believe you said a sinner's prayer in a church building and joined church-iantiy, but you do not have the mind of Christ because you never came to repentance. I believe you are a false convert that has followed the doctrine of the world, and so I wish you come to understanding of that repentance teaching I shared with you, and that God would give you understanding to acknowledge the truth.
In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
-2Ti 2:25
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
-2Th 2:10

I read your statement of faith on the website, so no, I didn't need to ask you what you believed the Gospel to be. I saw we were in perfect agreement.
You are welcome to say "we're in perfect agreement" all you would like. I have tried to explain to you that you do not know the Gospel of Christ and have believed in a lie because there is no humility of repentance in your heart. These letters show me that you do not want to discuss it, and you won't just directly say that because it would be embarrassing for you. If you don't want to hear and be honest with me, then you should move on because there's nothing more I can do. You know where to find the information, and we're here if you ever decide to look into it and want to talk, but don't be lukewarm trying to play both sides.
I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth... As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
-Rev 3:15-19

Again, all is well, and I already went to the Lord in prayer about it.
All is not well. You've not come to repentance, and therefore, hell and the lake of fire await, just as they did for Peter Ruckman, Johnny Cash, and Billy Graham, and just as they will for Ken Ham, John Hagee, Kent Hovind, Benny Hinn, and many others you mentioned if they do not come to repentance. You cannot achieve repentance of yourself because it is a gift from God, and therefore, you need to pray that He would give you repentance.

I learned that next time someone asks me about my Christian testimony, I don't need to give them my life story lol, but just cut to the chase and describe my beliefs in strict scriptural terms so there is no doubt about my compliance with the scriptures.
It doesn't matter if you did. You have falsely believed that by speaking the name of Jesus, you have been saved. They gave you this verse didn't they?
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
-Romans 10:13

You thought to yourself that you have called up Jesus in prayer as if you called Him on the phone. That is not what that Scripture means, and you have been taught a lie. If you want to know what that verse means, then go here:
Is Repentance Part of Salvation?
But I don't think you will because I don't believe you want to know, and that's because you and I are in perfect disagreement on what brings a man to the foot of the cross. You should read John 8 very carefully; in verse 31, Jesus speaks to a whole crowd of people who believe on Him, and in verses 44-45, He tells them they are of their father the devil, and they are not of God.
False Converts vs Eternal Security
I'm not the most experienced teacher, but I know the difference between a born again Christian who has repentance in his heart, and a young man who has no understanding trying to play the part.
But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.
-Mat 13:23

--------------------------------------------------
With your recent posts, I can tell that you have bitterness and rage still inwardly, and you are trying your best to put on an outward appearance that looks sheep-like. You cannot hide your heart from God, and Christ gives discernment to His church so they would be protected from men like you, who deceive others.
Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men.
-1Co 14:20

Your malice and your scornful and scoffing attitude has been here from the moment you joined, and you're still looking to pick a fight (which is called 'strife') and shows your contentious heart.
Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
-Pro 19:25
Cast out the scorner, and contention shall go out; yea, strife and reproach shall cease.
-Pro 22:10
Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.
-1Ti 5:20

Christopher,
To begin, I never lied. I had mistakenly thought that Timothy had deleted all my posts because after he said he would delete my account that first day, I went to make another response and couldn't log into the website. So, I simply made a mistake. But you've seen fit to falsely accuse me of being a liar without having all the facts.
I'm truly saved in the Lord Jesus Christ and always will be. Whether you believe that or not doesn't mean a thing to me. I also believe MOST of the people you mentioned in your email are in Heaven or going to Heaven. You and your friends are not the only people on earth who understand what repentance is. I like many of your articles, but at the end of the day, I think you're a proud, bloated egotist and a colossal jerk who I wouldn't waste five minutes with in person. You are about as relevant to me as last week's bar of soap lol. And I want you to delete my account.
Sincerely in Christ,

I'd also like to say that you make salvation harder than the Bible does and your criticizing of the place Romans 10:13 has in the salvation of a person is truly sickening. You definitely are a Pharisee, and I thank you for offering full proof. I'm so glad I didn't waste too much time on your website. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go do something better and forget all about you lol.
Happy in Christ,
Nate

So you can see how, as soon as he was rebuked again, he went right back to his scornful attitude and railing accusations. I could tell because he didn't repent of his sin, because he believed he had done nothing wrong, but rather, "repented" of "being upset," which is not a sin. I went ahead and banned him because he's the kind of person I can see coming back in here and trying to cause more trouble, and we don't need it; there's too much work that needs to be done in ministry, and so hopefully, our discernment has been increased by this interaction, and we can move forward to do what is right according to the Lord Jesus Christ. It's a great testimony when such men as Nate finally come to repentance and believe on Christ and are converted, so I hope that will happen to him before it's too late.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2019, 02:32:13 PM »
That answers my question on why he was banned. I was confused when he said anti 501c3 but yet post on how thankful he was about the article.

He said

You are about as relevant to me as last week's bar of soap lol

Soap makes one clean and it also disinfectant.  Even makes one smell better. So what he said is you are about as relevant to me as one who cleans the filth lol.

I pray one day nate come back here in true repentance and join us with a humble heart

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2019, 03:23:58 PM »
You are about as relevant to me as last week's bar of soap lol
Soap makes one clean and it also disinfectant.  Even makes one smell better. So what he said is you are about as relevant to me as one who cleans the filth lol.
Ha ha ha! Wow. Ecc 5:2... be not rash with thy mouth.