Author Topic: It's Flu Season 😷  (Read 9165 times)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 134
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
  • Belief: Christian
It's Flu Season 😷
« on: September 21, 2019, 01:28:59 PM »
Chris said in his article on vaccinations:

//Consuming naturally combined substances into the body is one thing, but injecting synthetically altered substances directly into the bloodstream is something completely different. //

My Primary Care Physician, during my last annual physical, asked me if I'd like a flu shot. I simply said "No".
When she asked me why I mentioned a couple of the chemicals in the vaccine and further stated that injecting those substances into the blood stream was a bad idea.
Her response was that it was actually injected into the muscle tissue and not the blood stream. She then abruptly ended the conversation.

Yesterday a guy I work with mentioned that he needed to get his flu shot.  I simply told him that he should look into what is in the flu shot, and left it at that.  A few minutes later he said, "With as many shots as we've had we might as well just go with it, right?" (Referring to the fact that we both are retired career military.). I just shook my head to indicate, NO!, and walked away.

Have any of you had experiences with turning down vaccines?
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 450
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: It's Flu Season 😷
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2019, 02:15:00 PM »
I'm not sure about that yet; perhaps I should rephrase it somewhat (i.e. directly to perhaps "indirectly"), but the point was that you're still bypassing the body's natural defense in the digestive system. Saying "it's injected into the muscle tissue" is only a red herring because, in order to justify that the blood stream would remain unaffected by that which was injected in the muscle tissue is just plain ignorance or irresponsibility.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2019, 02:22:22 PM »
Saying "it's injected into the muscle tissue" is only a red herring because, in order to justify that the blood stream would remain unaffected by that which was injected in the muscle tissue is just plain ignorance or irresponsibility.
Exactly.
As if injecting toxic chemicals into the muscle tissue instead of the blood stream somehow makes it okay.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

zachshrader

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 21
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Zachary
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2019, 03:07:04 PM »
Ive argued with a lot of doctors since having a child about more than just vaccinations.  I even made one cry one one time.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2019, 03:28:24 PM »
I even made one cry one one time.
Hopefully out of guilt rather frustration.

zachshrader

• Born Again Christians
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2019, 03:58:54 PM »
Yeah, I wasnt yelling or anything.  My boy was premature and they consistently asked us to allow them to formula feed him and we were strictly breastfeeding.  So I was totally against formula and still am, anyways I just said were breastfeeding, do you know what cows milk is for?  Its for calfs to blow them up into a huge cow, were not doin that and she was just crying but trying to hold it in, but you could hear it in her voice.  And they asked us to give him like supplements and medication and all this crap that wasnt necessary.  When he was being born, I said at the the little circle of doctors surrounding his mother, were not doing the shots.  And one doctor was so mad and offended and said "Okay so you want him to bleed in the brain and die?"  And I said no thats not going to happen but thank you and she was talking about the Vitamin K shot.  Ummmm what else,  when holly started having contractions or whatever at 34 weeks she wanted to go to the hospital so we went and they were saying she is dilated and she is going to have the baby soon and they wanted to give her two different kinds of steroids, I forget what they were called, to stop the process in its tracts. So I did some research on whatever these things were while we were just sitting in the hospital room and they were terrible. I wish I could remember what they were called and I told the doctors no were not doin it.  So they sent the actual doctor to talk to me and he tried talking to me and I said okay give me the package insert lets take a look.  They were like ah crap he asked for the package inserts, left the room and came back with some piece of paper that they printed out that just tried to tell me how these steroids were okay and I was like, no??  So they sent some old lady to the room the be extremely rude to me and to make me feel like a terrible person she said something about how a 34 week baby is terrible and he would die and really though, 34 week babies have a really high success rate to be okay, like over 90%.  So they sent us over to St vincents womens hospital so we could have the baby.  I eventually got ahold of those inserts and the side effects were terrible, like death and so much more.  I kept those inserts for a long time I dont know what happened to them.  I knew my boy would be okay because I trusted God rather than any of those doctors.  Now his pediatrician is telling us how much smarter he is than all the other kids he sees at his age and how much more developed his speech is and stuff. 

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2019, 07:11:04 PM »
Have any of you had experiences with turning down vaccines?

Yes.  That's one of the main reasons I'm finishing the project I'm working on at work at the moment and am then handing in my resignation.  Every year I cop the tirade of abuse from others about my not getting vaccinated and oh what a risk I am to the others I work with.  It will only be a short time until they try to make it compulsory.  I figured it was going to be the influenza vaccine issue that finally pushed me out the door but now I think it would have been the measles vaccine.  I'm copping flak for that at the moment.  I'm just sick of the whole lot.  Even though I have asked them where viruses come from and even sent them plenty of Youtube links (none of which they will watch) they still continue.  Why are they so worried    .....   they are vaccinated and therefore protected   ...   right?  I'm just so pleased to be leaving.  I'm sick of working around stupid people. 
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2019, 07:28:43 PM »
I wish I could remember what they were called and I told the doctors no were not doin it.

The compounds are called prostaglandins.  We naturally produce quite a number of prostaglandins in our bodies and they have a hormone like action.  I know this from biochemistry and not from working in pharmacy.  I really have very little idea of any pills and potions out there that are manufactured and I only know of the God made compounds that operate in our bodies all the time.  The ordinary person in the street knows more about all the pills and potions than I do  ....  and I'm happy about that.

Good on you for turning down the medication and it is so pleasing to read that your son is doing so well compared to others.

Some light reading for you   ......  and I'll give you a one hour exam on prostaglandins tomorrow  ;D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostaglandin
Prostaglandin

And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2019, 07:32:54 PM »
Kevin, I was about to ask the same thing you did. How is it that so many think unvaccinated people are such a threat to those who ARE vaccinated? That just seems to prove that they don't believe the vaccines work...

zachshrader

• Born Again Christians
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2019, 09:30:48 PM »
I wish I could remember what they were called and I told the doctors no were not doin it.

The compounds are called prostaglandins.  We naturally produce quite a number of prostaglandins in our bodies and they have a hormone like action.  I know this from biochemistry and not from working in pharmacy.  I really have very little idea of any pills and potions out there that are manufactured and I only know of the God made compounds that operate in our bodies all the time.  The ordinary person in the street knows more about all the pills and potions than I do  ....  and I'm happy about that.

Good on you for turning down the medication and it is so pleasing to read that your son is doing so well compared to others.

Some light reading for you   ......  and I'll give you a one hour exam on prostaglandins tomorrow  ;D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostaglandin
Prostaglandin

Lol Ill check it out, we'll see about the test though haha .......   Im actually thinking about it harder and I told the story wrong. What it really was, was she was having contractions. She wasnt dilated yet but one of the steroids they wanted to give her was something to POTENTIALLY postpone the process for a couple more weeks and a different steroid to strengthen his lungs.  Im actually checking that page out now and youre right about what they were.  Prostaglandin antagonists:  Corticosteroids.  Thats what the steroids were.  I remember that word.

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2019, 11:01:06 PM »
Kevin, you would know more about this than I do, but aren't ALL steroids dangerous?

Laura

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 56
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Laura
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2019, 11:02:39 PM »
Zach, it's so wonderful that you refused all of those medical treatments for your son and Holly, and that he is doing so well! I'm not surprised by any of it though. :) And it's absolutely crazy that they think a mother's milk is not enough for her child. I'm sure they were nervous with your son being premature, but that's fear-based medicine. I'm glad you were able to stay strong against the adversity you encountered. Their response when you asked for the insert is so typical - ignore the risks and facts and try to bully you for profit. Did you have a hard time finding a pediatrician that would accept your choice to not vaccinate? We found one we are happy with, but they are few and far between or strongly pressure you when you decline. We have done the well checks, but we probably shouldn't go unless we have a medical emergency.

We refused all vaccinations/injections with our daughter too - eye ointment, vitamin K, hep B, etc. I thank the Lord that my husband is on the same page with all of this stuff. But saying "no" was not enough; we had to sign a paper saying we did not consent (probably for provider liability purposes). I gave birth at a birthing center (wanted to at home, but my husband was not comfortable with that) and my midwife was very supportive. I truly regret having the RhoGam shot during pregnancy though. They say it's not even necessary for the first pregnancy unless complications arise, so why do they even give it?!?! $$$$ It hasn't been easy with my family though, as I have shared in past threads. My sister-in-law is a nurse and "drank the cool-aid" she learned in school regarding vaccinations. She is pregnant again and due in the next few weeks, so it will be interesting to see if they refuse to let us be around the new baby. My family's ignorance (on many matters) deeply saddens me, along with all the vaccine injured children.

As for the flu shot, it's common knowledge that it's barely effective, usually 30% or less because they have no idea what strain of flu will hit before they have to manufacture the shots for the upcoming flu season. As we already know, none of it matters though because they do more harm than good. A lot of people get the flu from the shot itself. How are people so oblivious? It's sad that most people blindly trust their doctor and do not research anything for themselves. I used to work in the wellness department of a hospital and had to sign a form every year saying I declined the flu shot. I know a lot of people working in the medical community have a very difficult time if they do not get vaccinated.

Laura

• CLE Church Members
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 56
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Laura
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2019, 11:10:05 PM »
When she asked me why I mentioned a couple of the chemicals in the vaccine and further stated that injecting those substances into the blood stream was a bad idea.
Her response was that it was actually injected into the muscle tissue and not the blood stream. She then abruptly ended the conversation.

Kenneth, isn't that the typical response when you try to provide facts to someone who is blind to the truth? Just because they have a degree in medicine and we do not, they think we are incapable of understanding. So the muscles do not have blood vessels? I agree with Chris, that is either ignorance or irresponsibility.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2019, 11:20:39 PM »
Kevin, you would know more about this than I do, but aren't ALL steroids dangerous?

Steroids are also a class of compounds that we normally have in our bodies.  Our sex hormones are steroids as is cholesterol which is an essential component of our lipid membranes and quite a number of other steroids that have a function in our bodies.  Using artificial steroids is stepping out on to shaky ground.  One only has to look at all of the athletes that have died and early death from using artificial steroids and also artificial birth control pills that have also caused early deaths from blot clots and other ailments.  Using steroids is often known as a shotgun approach because they affect every organ in the body and in ways that are not fully researched and can quite likely never be fully researched.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2019, 11:36:46 PM »
Lol Ill check it out, we'll see about the test though haha .......   Im actually thinking about it harder and I told the story wrong. What it really was, was she was having contractions. She wasnt dilated yet but one of the steroids they wanted to give her was something to POTENTIALLY postpone the process for a couple more weeks and a different steroid to strengthen his lungs.  Im actually checking that page out now and youre right about what they were.  Prostaglandin antagonists:  Corticosteroids.  Thats what the steroids were.  I remember that word.

Glad I was able to help out Zach.  Yes, various steroids can switch prostaglandin mediated systems on and off.  The problem with being premature is often that there is insufficient surfactant produced in the lungs and the baby has breathing difficulty when born.  Respiratory Distress Syndrome (RDS) in premature babies.  These days oleic acid made from the fatty acid side chains of olive oil is even poured straight in to the lungs of new born babies with insufficient surfactant and that allows them to breathe.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2019, 12:01:38 AM »
Kevin, I was about to ask the same thing you did. How is it that so many think unvaccinated people are such a threat to those who ARE vaccinated? That just seems to prove that they don't believe the vaccines work...

Yes.  Unfortunately trying to get such simple things like that across to the people I work with is like banging your head against a brick wall   ......   it's nice when you stop.

Even the great influenza epidemic of 1918 - 1919 that people go on about    .....  quite likely wasn't an influenza epidemic and was possibly more of an aspirin overdose epidemic (salicylate poisoning epidemic).

Salicylates and Pandemic Influenza Mortality, 1918 - 1919 Pharmacology, Pathology, and Historic Evidence
https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/49/9/1405/301441

The general population might have fared much better if they never took aspirin and certainly if they never smoked tobacco and also had a good healthy diet to maintain good health.

I told them at work about this too and it was sort of like trying to put out a fire by pouring petrol on it.  They only believe what they want to believe.  Kevin's just so full of these conspiracy theories.  They are just going to love it when I'm gone.

Jeanne

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2019, 01:03:35 AM »

Yes.  Unfortunately trying to get such simple things like that across to the people I work with is like banging your head against a brick wall   ......   it's nice when you stop.

Even the great influenza epidemic of 1918 - 1919 that people go on about    .....  quite likely wasn't an influenza epidemic and was possibly more of an aspirin overdose epidemic (salicylate poisoning epidemic).

Salicylates and Pandemic Influenza Mortality, 1918 - 1919 Pharmacology, Pathology, and Historic Evidence
https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/49/9/1405/301441

The general population might have fared much better if they never took aspirin and certainly if they never smoked tobacco and also had a good healthy diet to maintain good health.

I told them at work about this too and it was sort of like trying to put out a fire by pouring petrol on it.  They only believe what they want to believe.  Kevin's just so full of these conspiracy theories.  They are just going to love it when I'm gone.

I'm sure you'll love it even more! Btw, I sent you an email last night both to your gmail account and the one I had as your work email, but the work one bounced. Did they take that away from you already, or did it just change?

How much longer until you finish your project and can leave? I am SO looking forward to you being able to join us on some of our Skype chats/studies!

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2019, 07:14:30 PM »
Yesterday a guy I work with mentioned that he needed to get his flu shot.  I simply told him that he should look into what is in the flu shot,
Today this guy got back with me and said the he looked up what is in the flu shot. I told him about how ethylmercury metabolizes into methylmercury which is proven toxic.
We also said that he wasn't sure if he was going to get it now.  ???
A step in the right direction I suppose.

Jackie

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2019, 08:42:38 PM »
I am in graduate school and I was mandated to get the MMR vaccine. I was very unhappy about it, especially since I was in fact inoculated with that as a baby (but apparently I was one month shy of being the correct age for it, so apparently it did not count. I also tested as having no immunity for MMR anyway). But I am not totally 100% against vaccinations as it is (you can feel free to debate me on it, but I am afraid it will not be a very engaging discussion as honestly I do not know a whole lot about the subject and I do not quite care to at the moment). Also, my choice was either get the vaccine, or choose not to and then be not allowed to enroll in any classes.

So in the end yes I got the vaccine. But I was quite annoyed with the policy of my school.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2019, 09:46:30 PM »
honestly I do not know a whole lot about the subject and I do not quite care to at the moment.

In case you change your mind:
http://www.creationliberty.com/articles/vaccine.php#2